/got/ general

Dragon-Ass edition

prev -

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

first for dragon pussy

First for /ourgirl/ and /ourboy/

real talk: how did this show get so good in the last two episodes? The show has been going downhill since season 1 with no end in sight, then all of a sudden e4 was the best episode in the series by a mile and e5 was still s1 tier. What the fuck?

OP some people might shit on you for this OP image and call you retarded/faggot and I just wanna say. fuck them. I think this picture is hella fucking funny and fucking epic.

Endgame here.

Disgusting

Or the King who fucks his aunt?!

dragons reproduce asexually
the don't have a pusy

What's the best g.o.t meme?

Why are they so cute?

THIS THREAD IS BEING TAKEN OVER BY THE KHAZAR-TITS-FOR-WHITE-DICKS DEPARTMENT

Dany's decisions are shown to be questionable for once and isn't portrayed as some unimpeachable hero

Dragons need a pusy to lay dragon eggs

Would you date Emilia Clarke if she were down for it, /got/?

so jorah will die north of the wall to make way for jon/dany right?

DANY WILL FREE ALL THE PEASANTS FROM THE WHEEL

Why are so many great houses either extinct or on their last legs?

Did Olenna not have any siblings or other children? Did the Martells not have any cousins? Do the Baratheons not have any cousins? Do the Targs not have any cousins? Do the Starks not have any cousins? Do the Lannisters not have any cousins?

How does that work?

JUST REDDIT MY SHIT UP

The show.

can't they just poop out eggs from anus :DDDD or do sex benis and bagina! >:D

Does dragon have puss puss?

>he'd rather chase wights than chase her maidenhead with his cock

What a faggot

Save me Giant Dad, Smough has arrived

They got their shit together, next 2 episodes will be fucking amazing so season 7 might be good in retrospect

>Why are so many great houses either extinct or on their last legs?

Makes no sense when they could

A: Have more kids
B: Have more marriages
C. Raise bastards as legit kids

No they have pusy but is not for lewd!!

Going mad in a natural progression as opposed to processed GMO madness.

Hello, my name is Gwyneth Paltrow, once Hollywood's sweetheart and artist at heart. We at GOOP swear on traditional an natural remedies instead of genetically altered or "researched" agents in our products. We only use naturally filtered waters and feces for our skin creams and unprocessed fruits and vegetables for our vegan tampons.
We support a natural way to madness instead of a drug and chemical induced madness in these hard and stressful LA days. We all know the feeling. Our husband dies of a preventable disease and we become infertile from store bought tampons and wet wipes and slowly lose our grip on the kingdom. Now our shelter pets are starting to eat the neighbors non vegan children. What can you do? Our solution: A natural progression into madness with our natural organic vegan gluten free feminist products that will help ease your body into this new state of mind.
Thank you.

Gwyneth Paltrow.

>Salsa needs the help of the bran 9000 to see through littlefingers bullshit

Anyone else think that's kinda pathetic and sad for salsa, litlefinger is like her end boss.
She needs to see through his shit and beat him at his own game, getting tipped off by a hacking tree boy is unfair.

Who wins?

Normies are waking up. This is there reactions to the Tarly's execution.

Why does this get me everytime

Yeah, she's got a nice smile

nobody fucking cares lad

LOL

When will reddit learn it's innefectual - a sink for virgin angst?

WE'RE BACK BABY

>Olenna
>great house

It's Robert the only cuck who truly wins? All of his wife's kids are dead yet he has a son he would have been proud of. A son that wants to be his dad he never met.

The fuck you talking about? These episodes were terrible, only the lannister fight and the burning of the tarlys was any good.

can you post the costanza version of this image prease I ask this all the time and nobody ever delivers :/

Euron is a master at backstab fishing. He'll win for sure.

I could've used more Varys last week /got/

I'd say it's just okay for now, due to CONSTANT hopping around, not showing any travel at all. It almost feels like a cartoon

>next 2 episodes will be fucking amazing
I sparsely browse this general but I fucking lol'd that two major spoilers got confirmed (preggo Cersei and bringing a White Walker to make her freak out). Can't wait to see the rest of the show now.

honestly having Jorah and Davos team up with Jon and the Hound (plus Thoros and co.) and even remembering to get based fucking Gendry back into the mix for a spec ops mission is easily the best plotline in the series since season 1

>All of his wife's kids are dead yet he has a son he would have been proud of.

A son who will proudly rule Storm's End.

It makes sense narratively for Littlefinger to be taken down by Ned Stark's three surviving children. Bran provides the info, Sansa gives the order, Arya delivers the killing blow

Stannis and Dany are the same character, the difference is that Sup Forums neckbeards like to root for the male version of Dany while tumblr SJW bloggers like to root for the female version of Stannis.

Both Dany and Stannis think they are owed the iron-throne by birthright
Both Dany and Stannis use sell-swords and mercenaries for their armies
Both Dany and Stannis are about using magic/the supernatural(dragons) to win wars
Both Dany and Stannis are about muh bend da knee xD muh usurpers xD
Both Dany and Stannis had their brothers killed for the sake of the iron throne
Both Dany and Stannis planned their conquests from DragonStone.
>Both take advice from foreigners
Both are convinced the people will love them because the smallfolk actually care about proper lines of succession
Both lost a child
Both Dany and Stannis have a strong penchant for burning people alive
Both Dany and Stannis have an unhealthy obsession with Jon Snow

The similarities are staggering, for you to like either of these characters makes you like your Sup Forums/tumblr counterpart. I know it's a tough pill to swallow but that's just the facts

>jorah explains in season 1 why dothraki wouldn't work against well armored soldiers
>in season 7 they're suddenly the best fighting force in the entire world
thanks d&d

>Will proudly rule Kings Landing
Fixed

>fat arms

*indecipherable shrieking*

Why the fuck did he bother giving Tyrion the whole spiel about Dany being the queen the people need if he never knew for sure if she was sane or a mad bitch?

didn't read lmao

How much does she cost for a few hours?

Jaime says the Dothraki are winning because they're fighting for someone they believe in. Lannister armies don't believe or like Cersei and that's why they're losing

how does one manage to be flat AND fat at the same time?

bad stock, BAD!!

difference is that book Stannis makes far, far fewer completely retarded decisions. Nearly everything Dany did between giving birth to the Dragons and actually getting to Westeros was borderline retarded

why is dickon armor so big?

I'M BACK
BACK IN THE STORM'S END GROOVE

>honestly having Jorah and Davos team up with Jon and the Hound (plus Thoros and co.) and even remembering to get based fucking Gendry back into the mix for a spec ops mission is easily the best plotline in the series since season 1

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAS KINGS SLAYYYYYYYYYY

jaime didn't even say that, that's tyrion
that idea is also bullshit, when they're in combat they're all fighting for their lives, there's no differene

Will The Golden Company have elephants in the show like in the books or will that simply be too expensive for the budget?

it has officially been TEN EPISODES since the first and last time this deus ex machina has ever been mentioned.

TEN ENTIRE EPISODES. A WHOLE SEASON HAS PASSED.

Are you trying to tell me this bullshit was introduced literally just for this one specific plot device? Im not saying the mark should take down the wall, that would be retarded, but someone should AT LEAST have mentioned this mark, if it is still dangerous, and what it might mean about the nature of the night kings powers.

Instead, d&d unironically forgot about it.

Jesus christ nuke this show.

It's costs $2,500,000 just to get her to say three fucking words.

>yfw robert reborn doesnt even survive a single episode in the north and doesnt wear his bull helm once

>Reminder the last time Jon saw arya she still looked like that
>Reminder he has no clue what she has become.
What do you guys think his face will look like when they finally reunite?

>Still no Linda
Any other good reviewers?

He literally said that when he got back from High Garden in the last episode. Watch the damn show.

>Lena's been single since 2013

How many people that work on GoT do you think she's fucked?

have you ever played organized sports? It's more similar to battle psychologically than anything else. Morale is arguably the most important factor next to muscle memory and fitness

Like chickens?

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

>real ele's
No fucking way.

Maybe a shot of CGI

Also, I love the GC. I don't know why, but for some reason they always appealed to me.

wait two or three years after the show ends,
The price will drop significantly

She'll revert back to her S1 form when she sees him again.

I like Presten you can watch and decide for yourself. He seems to have divided people here with his video last week where he mused about being a feminist

She's paying her gay husband with child support/alimony.

shiiiiet, is that how much they're getting paid per episode?

I love this.

single since 2013? she was together with Pedro Pascal during s4 and s5. she was together with the bronn guy. she had a child with one of them bc she got pregnant before s5

He said killing them was just sport or fun or something to that effect

BRAVISSIMO DND

>"Yeah it's super weird that a woman would be into an older man. Basically unheard of, why won't women my age date me?"

t. Matt Hubbard, 22 y.o

If only this was true.
It be just like Shrek but the princess reverts back to a human rather than an ogre

SO VARYS DOESNT WORK FOR ILLYRIO OR HAS SOME MASTER PLAN ANYMORE HE'S JUST """DOING IT FOR THE PEOPLE""""

BRAVO D&D

No one cares dude

Why is preston a cuck now?

Aw.

He'll call her beautiful, not muss her hair or call her little sister

You think Jaime jerked off to the sounds of Aerys raping Rhaella?

Jon is a bigger mary sue than Dany.

i miss them

>Beautiful
Sure.

The only fucked up part was using fire and not just chopping heads off
Shit was pretty vanilla overall compared to others especially Targs