Let's see it

kinda related

this

Very beautiful, user

Check 'em

There is around 700,000 happenings reported on here every 24hrs. It's hard to keep up desu

before Sup Forums: Goldberg
after Sup Forums: (((Goldberg)))

nice get

shemitah and august stock market crash was probably one of my favorites in the past year. i think something on that level doesn't happen quite to often. and trump winning the nomination was a nice happening

Checked
Also checked

10/10

Whoever made this is an idiot. Sup Forums needs to go on the right otherwise you've put the punchline before the setup.

Indeed, I can't wait till November

The most realistic post of all time. I'm going to learn Dutch for you, you ascended cuck.

Oh shit that gif I'm fucking dying!

haven't seen this one before..

let me guess you're drunk and have no reaction images to your disposal

i dont get it but i feel like its a really underrated joke

it's a minimalist hitler you fucking idiots

i kek'd

fuck yourself

hitler on the right

o

That's one of my favorite recent pepes, along with this one.

This is my favorite

KEK

911/10

No one can escape the pepe

classic

Is minimalism the next frontier in memeing?

always my favorite.

>4 fingers around grip
>Pulling trigger with thumb
Huh

over 1488 hours in paint.

doesnt make any sense

hah

Approved.

Personally, I went from Chaotic Good to Chaotic Neutral.

Fpbp
Kek is pleased'

nice meme

before /pol normal after Sup Forums a cuck because Sup Forums showed me how superior blacks really are

I made this a while back

Found the nigger, either too lazy or too stupid to post that in meme format

haha

Carl the cuck will never be Ralph fiennes

I don't think pol had anything to do with you becoming Muslim?

Fresh off the presses.

Photogenic Nazi

I'm so edgy, one cut and you will bleed to death

Made a new one

Another OC.

You're better than this at me m8, my skills are shite.

You should put this Johnathan Swift quote from Gullivers travels into a twitter mockup with something about re-incarnation or family relations:

>“I cannot but conclude that the Bulk of your Natives, to be the most pernicious Race of little odious Vermin that Nature ever suffered to crawl upon the Surface of the Earth.”

> got any yarbles?

ITT

Dude just download the firebug addon for firefox so you can make your own ebin memes.

Fuck I do this all the time.

You missed the Coincidence Detector giveaway, eh?

Both Chrom(x) and FF family comes with consoles, no need for Firebug, though it makes it easier to edit.

I always do this if I see an obvious bait thread

who is that QT?

SHART

You copy pasted that pepe 9 times and not at one point did you self-reflect and think to yourself "this is an awful picture and an awful joke I should stop doing this"

I expect nothing from frogs but this is a new low.

javascript:document.body.contentEditable='true'; document.designMode='on'; void 0

Save that as a bookmark and just press the bookmark on whatever page and you can edit everything.

OC

Same

or just put it into your address bar but chrome deletes "javascript:" so you have to type that in again.

It's kind of surprising that more blacks aren't looking up to hitler. Because if you compare the situation of germans post-WW1 and the blacks in modern USA, their situation is quite similar:
Extreme poverty, extreme criminality, degeneracy everywhere, zero identity, lack of united leadership, etc etc.

Before:
>". Pollitical correctness makes me mad, and rand has some interesting ideas. I think I'd call myself a Libertarian"

Afterr
>"These monsters are an affront to right-minded civilized folk, and need to be stopped. I am deeply ashamed for ever having shared any views with them. Vote and campaign blue down the lie, no matter who it is."

Thanks senpai