Why is this country so hated?

Why is this country so hated?

shitty inmigrants,prostitutes,latin bandas,goblins.

immigrants from said country are almost always violent criminals

nice proxyfagging, Mapuche Pedófilo from H*spachan.

I have a neutral opinion of it. Besides the fact that the jungle there is infested with war commies I don't know much about it.

Sup Forums: among the worst posters
IRL: narcos

I friggin' love Colombia, great food, great architecture, incredible coffee, amazing nature and landscapes, good music and (imo) the hottest women in the world.

People pretend to hate Colombia on this board because there are a couple of posters who talk trash about every single country in Latin America on every thread.

There is no reason to hate Colombia IRL.

shithole

Delusional shithole

This. Colombia is ok. It's just that Sup Forums colombians are obnoxious beyond belief. Not all of them of course, but bad eggs stand out.

>american vassals that take abuse with a self satisfied smile
that's from what i have been able to gather from having other hispanic friends

They make my palate go numb.

Much like the USA, Latin Americans tend to blame us for all their problems instead of owning up to their shit. What's funny though s that most of the time we are doing better than said countries, causing a massive amount of butthurt in them. It's very rare t run into a non-latino who hates us, besides Spaniards, even though they're haters are a minority as well. I don't take personally and like to think that we are something good if we are causing these mixed feelings in some people

Easy with the proxyfagging, and don't forget to use "." at the end of every sentence. And capital letters.

Shithole. (*)

this is actually the poster everyone hates. he makes like half of Sup Forums posts that have a Colombia flag.

lol

I had to include your last post, proxyfag idiot.

Just go back to Hispamierda and stop embarrasing yourself.

Do you actually believe everyone talking trash about us is a proxy? Lmao, get a load of these newfags. Wake up, they actually mean it, but they're quite short-sighted in their appreciation, you delusional fuck

?

Other than not that long ago Colombians flooded your country and used all your public services, including free universities, for free?
And the fact that 90% of gangs in Argentina are Colombian imports? You still don’t hate them? Huh

He's a venezuelan refugee, he has to suck caribbean dick

>colombian humor

Colombins don't immigrate into Argetina. Most of them do abuse the free education systems, but that is not exclusive to Colombians as Brailiand nd Chileans do it as well. Oncethey finish studying they come back. They are nowhere near the amount of Bolivians, Paraguayans, Peruvians or Brazilians living there

>Winnie-the-Pooh

kek, now it turns out that the other 50% of Colombian posters just take their sad destiny for granted and happily accept whatever unfounded shit others throw at them. Just hear what you are saying, you collossal soycuck

>Do you actually believe everyone talking trash about us is a proxy?

No but if someone makes three posts under a minute with the same style (lower case, no use of final points), you couldn't be anything but
perspicacious. Not my fault you are a retard without a reading habit.

Phone posters best posters

I like it. I just wish there was less niggers there.

but their numbers are stable or slightly decreasing at most. Oh, and still less percentage-wise compared to the USA

lol you're insane

they re fucking everywhere

Los colombianos son los que más entran a universidades privadas en Argentina, proporcionalmente.

Igual los estudiantes de públicas (independientemente de su nacionalidad) también trabajan, pagan renta, hacen que llegue dinero al país del extranjero, etc.

Y, porsupuesto, los simios criminosos extranjeros en Argenmierda son 95% peruano-boliviano-paraguayos.

Huh, that's good to hear. Would it be difficult for a Brit to move there?

same could be said about Mexicans here.

colombian posters on Sup Forums are literal schizos

Citizenship laws are tougher here, than in, say, Argentina or Canada. You need to live for 10 years, constantly extending your permanent residency permit. Finding a job isn't that hard for expats and there is quite a sizable community of them. I'd say they're in the 20-50k range

You are really fucked in the heda.

Hmmm, maybe I could find an English teaching job there

hehehe, yeah you're actually right I'm using a proxy, you got me
I spend 6 hours a day badmouthing Colombia through heavy proxy use, and you literally can't prove otherwise

I don't hate our brothers
Stop bullying them

no one goes to tacoland except for tourism
stop the disillusion

Der Congolombianer...

wtf are you saying there are like 15.000 argies there FUCKING EVERYWHERE!!11!

they're usually WAITERS you know? Can you imagine a fucking chubutense bringing my TACO???

Like: "sha shego su taco señor patron" ahahhahahaha lmao stop flooding my fatherland meseros xd

LES QUITARON LAS FALKLANDS POR NEGROS NARIGONES AKJSKAJSKAK

wrong proxy, dude.

idk

topkek estos proxies mis negritos

all me tbqh

Actually I made the thread :^

proxy

t. proxy

because colombilards are smelly negroid manlet shitskins who only bring drugs, rape & crime into the borders they cross

I don't know if you're falseflagging with a proxy or you think you're funny shitposting with that name

>telling facts is "shitposting"
off yourself chilango teto

Most obvious proxy I have seen in my life

colombian proxy

No me digas que eres norteño

You're Spaniard, Rosario Parrales is the name of a character in a Spanish TV series

The Colombian calling them proxy was retarded at first, but then I read your post and now I have no doubt, you all in this board except me are proxies.

Rich coming from an actual browner country

Stop shilling your proxies shiltean

And the only one people is doing this for was the only one that fell

>an actual browner country
??

if you say so, Andrés Stiven Giraldo

that can go for most countries in the world doe

They are afroamericans like brasilians, they create cartels in latin america, they are inmigrants in México, Argentina, Chile, Brasil, US, Canada, etc...they are the unique country in Latin america who have US military bases.

Fucking shithole country

Fun how it's always Chileans and Mexicans the ones with their asses on fire towards us. Tb.h, I don't buy the proxy narrative from the other Colombian as I'm not a tinfoil hat conspiracy fag

But your country is BLACKKKKKKKK, BLACK IS DARKER THAN BROWN

Sports teams are never representative of a country's population as a whole. Geneteic research is a different story and that is consistent with my argument. Now post France's national team and say Mexico is whiter, I'll wait

yes, this is kinda true

why is everyone so mad?

Idk, they're a nice client state I guess

shut the fuck up you little piece of shit

D:

I thought it was a girl's name, disappointed.

I fuck a colombian prostitute last week, fuck her ass smell like cocain kek

ahahahaha good comeback

braise kek xddd :V

Lots of Colombian immigrants in Canada. They are actually one of our best immigrant groups. I haven't been to many LatAm countries, but for the shit Colombia had to endure with the communists, guerillas, right wing extremists, narcos... I would say they are doing pretty good.

This country is one of the most diverse in South America, the cuisine is amazing, the landscape goes from Andes mountains to jungles to desert, with coasts on both oceans.

Only thing I hate so far is the obvious racism and weird looks towards gringos but I think that goes for most of LatAm. Once you get to know Colombians they are pretty cool and happy to make you explore their country.

voi, porci

God you are a fucking imbecile.

Bro even Domincan Mulattoes are whiter then Mexicans. European= White. Non-Euro= Non white even though amerindians are lighter than blacks

I thought most Latin Americans were fine with the animosity towards gringos

Its because france have a lot of african inmigration every year, but why colombia have blacks in their national football team?

t. Tyrone el NEGRO Rodriguez

stop being so pathetic please

how the fuck do you know both my last name and my nickname

Guys stop letting American cultural hegemony make you argue about who's whiter

>t.

it's not american cultural hegemony, it's the inferiority complex we've had for 5 centuries

No one in LatAm is white, but culombia is BLACK

Why would anyone be fine with that?

I dunno I just thought most people were fine with hating Americans.

Whiter than you, ch*leno

>but why colombia have blacks in their national football team?
Maybe because blacks tend to excel at most sports. They're not good at intellectual shit, but pretty good at sports

he's from Quebec my newfag friend

Black as brasilians, and they fucking accent its annoying

I have Colombian friends and none of them are black.

I certainly agree with you,
i live in some irrelevant town in Coahuila and recently got colombilard waves, guess what coincidentally violence & crime increased

Retards ITT think I'm meming (Or a proxy, lol) but I just posted facts here: forgot the mention their accents are the most annoying ever.
Literally would rather listen to chilangos all day over colombilards

Guys who likes lechona tolimense?

UMA DELICIA

ITT: Assblasted mexicans projecting their insecurities. Now let's make a thread about Mexico and you'll rarely see Colombians mainly because we don't care about you