DUDE LOUD OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE TALKING IN THE SAME TIME LMAO

DUDE LOUD OBNOXIOUS PEOPLE TALKING IN THE SAME TIME LMAO

>what if our show had no foil and everyone was kramer?

you're a bellend

Always Sunny is great the first few seasons but I found it really hard to keep watching, I felt like I was just being screamed at for 20 minutes every episode.

The best response they had to this criticism is the opening scene of The Gang Gets Invincible, where they discuss who would win in a fight between a mouse and a scorpion.

Frank's reading of "goddamn bright out here" is perfect comedic timing.

people say rick and morty is reddit but nothing is more reddit then this shit show

grow up redditors

unsurprisingly its referenced ALL THE TIME over there and /r/iasip is one of the more active tv subreddits

is Sup Forums nothing but actual redditors calling out fake redditors now?

yeah but seasons 2 thru 7 were great

I tried binge watching it one time and left with a headache after 3 episodes.
I fucking hate Charlie Day's loud low pitched voice.

>and /r/iasip is one of the more active tv subreddits
how the fuck would a non-redditor know something like this? kill yourself

Don't talk bad about rëddit's favorite show

you sure know a lot about reddit

i agree with both. only a redditor would know this but always sunny is also a reddit favorite according to redditor user.
>tfw never had a reddit account in my life
>tfw pure blooded Sup Forums user

post birth certificate

>never had a Reddit account in my life

Wait you need to have an account to post on Reddit? Why would people post there instead of here? I guess they have really specific discussion boards so that's cool

this is a good show fuck all the newfags

reddit user is also saying the show is shit because it's reddit
typical self-loathing redditor trying too hard to fit in

>it's a "user pretends not to browse reddit regularly" episode
this is a really reddit episode

When did Sup Forums go from using reddit as a comparison argument to actually citing subreddits' existence or population as an argument? Reddit has its greasy fingers in everything you assholes, stop it. Just call it a meme if you think it's popular

Like, I'm being tricked, right? Or people posting here really unironically believe you can use reddit presence as an argument as if it means something?

>everything is Reddit

Can anybody name a non-Reddit movie or show for me? It's getting so confusing these days, seems like Reddit has infiltrated every aspect of life

user Pretends He's Never Been on Reddit Before

and?

bravo Sup Forums

This show is good.
No, I'm not reddit.
No, I'm not underage.

I'm just not a contrarian faggot who feels the need to exaggerated every show's flaws to the point where that's the only thing the show is about. There's nothing else like it on tv.

and?

I love IASIP, and I hate reddit. What does that make me?

is Sup Forums the easiest board to derail?

That's how always sunny names their episodes

Yeah, that's what I'm saying. Everyone around here is trying so fucking hard to be an individual/hipster /original/contrarian/ special snowflake. Reddit aughta be wordfiltered. The sincerest plebs use the reddit scapegoat. Sup Forums is obv popular board just like any reddit: diminishing return.

a faggot looking for validation

reddit

Oh no!

and?

if you dont browse r/all regularly you are irredeemably reddit