Are you aware you are currently on a neo-nazi alt-right board filled with racism, sexism and homophobia?

Are you aware you are currently on a neo-nazi alt-right board filled with racism, sexism and homophobia?

The mainstream media laughs and mocks you for being so simple-minded with racist prejudices that you hold. How does that make you feel?

>neo-nazi 'alt-right' board

No, this board is for everybody, including neo-nazis and whatever the fuck an 'alt-rightist' is.

Did he miss orientation?
pol is satire

If we'd give a fuck about what the mainstream media says we wouldn't be here.

Tis satire, go home, go home.

>Are you aware you are currently on a neo-nazi alt-right board filled with racism, sexism and homophobia?
O NO

SAVE US FROM THE RACISM, SEXISM AND HOMOPHOBIA

THESE ARE PROBLEMS WHICH NEED TO BE DEALT WITH!!!

Sup Forums is satire bro, trust me

>

I think you're mistaken.

Sup Forums is 100% satire

We are the media now

>the mainstream media

lmao baka desu senpai

>mainstream media
Shouldn't you be fucking a waffle or something?
Cause that's what I learnt from mainstream media. I know literally nothing about Belgians other than waffles. Goes to show how much media shows you in the end I guess

>Sup Forums
>serious

This is satire, you fucking Walloon.

>Thinks Sup Forums is satire

Sup Forums is satire

Reddit told me so and reddit is the norm

>neo-nazi
>alt-right
pick at most one

Pol is a board of peace

What is this alt right?

> muh feelings

dropped

A fictitious political ideology.

>How does that make you feel?
vindicated in my hatred of americans.

fat, fedora-wearing memesters who post on puahate.com

>Never heard of alt-right
>google it
>Oh hey, Wikipedia article!
>Short article about racists and anti-Semites
>mentions Sup Forums twice by name

yes, OP.
I am now aware.

And this kids, is why no one should have jumped onto the alt right band wagon.

Its a collection of ideologies, not just one. And the best part is, it was created by the left to be a boogey man. Being "alt right" is just letting the left frame the conversation. You can't let your enemy decide what you are and go with it while expecting to win.

what's puahate

a site for virgins to complain about being virgins and how the jews are conspiring to keep them virgins

i have never heard of the phrase "alt-right" outside of Sup Forums

>racism, sexism and homophobia
haven't you forget some things? This seems too little

>How does that make you feel?

Indifferent, why would I care about what the mainstream media does and thinks?

What matters is the truth, and that one is on our side.

Homosexuals are disgusting.

>The mainstream media laughs and mocks you for being so simple-minded with racist prejudices that you hold. How does that make you feel?

The fuck, do you think i am ten and will go
but mooooom they mock meeeeee

go get bombed by a paki, or raped by a nignog then shout how glorious it is to live in a utopia.

The (((media))) should be careful, one day we'll shut their dirty lying mouths.

Unfiltered anonymous discussion is the best way to find real, genuine non-mainstream opinions, and those make for the most interesting discussions I've had by far.

I'd rather spend my time sifting through this trough of turds for the occasional actual diamond, than spend my time in an overly moderated circlejerk filled with boring, safe virtue signalling.

Pol is a board of peace. Everything on the board is complete satire. The board is open to everyone. Kek

Fuck off faggot. Sup Forums is a board of peace.

OP on pic

Well, its been on the news constantly this election cycle. Hilldawg is even giving a speech about it on Thursday.