Can somebody explain to me the Israel Joke? I'm not sure if I understood it

Can somebody explain to me the Israel Joke? I'm not sure if I understood it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zmCKZYKsiGM
youtube.com/watch?v=0bFs6ZiynSU
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I dont know much about jokes but you can always check with these digits

It was a joke on the Palestinian Israel conflict.

saying what though? that's what I didn't really understand.

rick is an anti-semite because he is an enlightened genius

GTKRWN

They're superheroes but they won't solve the Israel/Palestine problem, with a splash of "Rick talks to much about how the Israel lobby runs things in DC when he's drunk" thrown in

GAHT DAYUM

Can tell a fucking women wrote that episode. Passively beating around the bush without ever directly addressing the topic and expecting people to just understand them.

do they write whole episodes or just certain gags?

>being such a brainlet that you need everything spelled out for you
lmaoing at your life m8

When Rick is drunk he sometimes sets up deathtraps and becomes anti-semetic. He's a crazy drunk, that's it.

It was just a drunk joke. Some people get really political when they drink. He got drunk and ranted about Israel, he was worried he said something that would get him called racist.

Then they go a little deeper with it on how you can get labeled by sensitive people just for stating facts about touchy issues.

>cawlposting
Wew, wasn't expecting to see you outside of /40kg/

You can also tell because its currently fashionable for liberal women to think of Palestinians as weak poor children who need their help against the mean jews

How brave. Seriously

It fucking spelled it out for you. The US pays for Israels defense budget (3 billion a year btw of our tax dollars btw) and le drunk man didn't want to be called an anti semite because criticizing a real thing that really happens is grounds for being shunned.

It was a reasonable complaint regarding the US foreign policy for Israel and all the money spent on their defense industry.

It's basically one big Kickstarter without donor incentives where the US just gives away billions of taxpayer dollars to be used to stimulate the Israeli economy and create new jobs for them. All while the US has to buy the stuff made by them at double the prize, eventhough it was their money to begin with that made it possible.

And Israel can still use the money given to them to buy new F35's and other stuff at a discount price from the US.

Rick is a Jew and he hates the fact that he is being jewed by other Jews

This. Hell, there's even a "N drinks later" meme.

>Rick is a Jew
Stop your slander.

Keep digging Sup Forums, I'm sure somehow you'll connect this with niggers fucking your wives.

>wanting the f 35
Wew lad

>not understanding geopolitics

I would be super embarrassed if I had the same uneducated views on geopolitical issues as a dumb feminist "comedy" writer who was only hired because of her vagina, yet you two seem unfazed.

Getting shit that wouldn't fly on television.

The implication being the old white man hates Jews.

Oh FUCK. You've inspired me. I dont know about dubs, but I think I'll at least take a 7 of my own.

It's SOOOO embarrassing to even consider for a second that Israel may be an illegal illegitimate state that was taken through violence.

The joke is while Rick is the most powerful being in the universe Jews are somehow higher on the totem poll and he's afraid of offending them. Excited to see where they go with it.

bellysarus cawl is everywhere now. its his time

youtube.com/watch?v=zmCKZYKsiGM

>a country taken through violence
how many countrys are really in the hands of their original owners?
im not pro jews, but its always been survival of the fittest, and the palestines obviously didnt butter up to the right fittests ones

Off by one, Ben.

>implying we're still in a cold war
>implying there is any advantage in being allies with israel
You a neocon?

Atleast the Jews are allowed to modify it with their own electronic warfare systems that uses a larger memory storage than an Ipod.

This after the US tried to stop them but had to cave in for AIPAC

Perhaps I'll take a 9 to make up for it

there is a world of difference between "beating around the bush" and "rhetorical allusion"

Why is america so involved in israel? Why is it such a huge political issue that sways voters? You never hear anyone talk about israel in australia

Is it because all the fundies are obsessed with the biblical promised land?

>Imply you aren't

youtube.com/watch?v=0bFs6ZiynSU

because isreal had to chum up with the most powerful nation to protect them

So mudslimes taking over Europe is fine because they aren't the fittest anymore.

You're probably a fucking devil worshiping kike if you want to stay in the middle east for cheap oil. Whites care about things like justice and doing what is morally right. Do you even understand such things? Fuck off nigger.

But why are the public so invested in it too? What does america get from israel?

not a single damn thing

Damn. This show is indeed reddit to the bone

can someone please just post the link to the joke? I stopped watching this show after rick broke himself out of space jail

look at a map nigga

the future isn't concrete, there is literally no reason to stop being allies with people in such an advantageous location

probably a combonation of endless jewish control of american media institutions letting them push pro-jewish propaganda(how many movies have you seen about the holocaust?) and a symbiotic relationship between the defense industry and politicians of both countries

>how many countrys are really in the hands of their original owners?
Iceland. Checkmate, leftists.

>look at a map nigga
that has nothing to do why america cares about it

There are alot of Evangelists that believe that every earthquake and hurricane in the US is cause of "God's wrath" for not supporting and sending aid to Israel.

>how many movies have you seen about the holocaust?

...Two? Maybe three?

The jews are bad and he can prove it mathematically.

t. good goy

He's nervous when he finds out he's been drunkenly ranting about Israel because he knows no matter what criticism he's putting forward, people are just going to assume he's being anti-semetic.

>how many movies have you seen about the holocaust?
Only one that I can recall; maybe 2 at most

What perecentage of the US population are evangelists?

Heh

The oddest thing is that jews hate christians more than they hate muslims

It's not odd. Jews control hollywood and the media and white goyim make the best sheep. It is in their advantage to act like allies.

>The movement is highly diverse and encompasses a vast number of people. Because the group is diverse, not all of them use the same terminology for beliefs. For instance, several recent studies and surveys by sociologists and political scientists that utilize more complex definitional parameters have estimated the number of Evangelicals in the U.S. in 2012 at about 30–35% of the population, or roughly between 90 and 100 million people.
It's a big chunk, considering how diverse America is with religions.

Hey man, I'm even an Admech player. All hail the omnissiah high key though he's a heretek and if he steps any more out of line it's a purgin'

>"Im getting triggered, I need some space"
Women ruin everything

Come on lad. Liberal Hollywood USA Jews are anti-zionist.

Israeli Jews are largely conservatives.

They are like polar opposites.

It has nothing to do with the USA definitions of liberal vs conservative and everything to do with the end goal of summoning the anti christ to slaughter the goyim. You need to go deeper.

there I thought it's not gonna be a meme conversation

at least pol doesn't meme

He never makes an opinion about anything. This was the show's way of doing the same thing, but considering Rick's personality, he probably really does hate Jews and probably was complaining about them in a hatefueled monolgoue. If the protagonist of the show just said "I hate Jews, Morty", they'd actually get in trouble.

Its shitty writing, jews are bacteria to Rick he wouldnt give a shit about Israel.

Becauss Israelis control Congress.

take a redpill kiddo
youtube.com/watch?v=styLx-iWwC8

>Hollywood USA Jews are anti-zionist.
>Hollywood
>anti-zionist

Pfhahahahahahahahahaaa

white bois are weak fags, so yes

It could also be about how Rick will frequently complain about life not mattering and how other religions and life philosophies and what have you are all meaningless, but if he actually said something about Jews it'd be crossing some line he's really already crossed. Rick probably does hate Jews, for the same reason he hates every other belief system, but he can't say it in the show. The same people that clap when rick bitches about rules or society or religion or what have you would turn around and get offended at the idea of rick hating Jews.

It implied Rick considered Israel to be the worst mistake/horror ever

He's an extreme athiest and the idea that a country is formed based solely on religion and imposes it's will on others based on religious differences offends Rick.

I give props to the writers, because usually 'edge athiest' characters never bring up Judaism.

Jeez! Who could be the one behind this post?

Once again, Rick and Morty proves to be the most Sup Forums show on television

retard fucking frog poster

What did the writers mean when he called him "6 million ants"

Has Dan Harmon lost it? Did losing all that money donating to Hilary break his mind?

Jews dont believe in God they just say they do. Gods chosen is a meme jews literally think they are the most superior humans in existence even without Yahweh.

Trump derangement syndrome is a real thing

I wouldn't know there were female writers except for the fact that you idiots whine about it everytime you don't like something. You're the reason tumblr exists

Nice.

Are you sure there's not just a picnic nearby?

>mexican
>white

>He never makes an opinion about anything.
All he does is constantly express his opinion about everything.

Shitty writing. Rick wouldn't consider the conflict in Israel as complicated, nor would he give a shit about it because he has the entire fucking universe's problems to deal with.

He didn't give a shit about The Pentagon in previous episodes, so he shouldn't give a shit about any problems here on Earth.

The joke is you take the first letters of feed and seed but rhyme with Chuck, it sounds like Chuck's F*** and Suck

I meant Stewart who did not get a chance to speak about Israel. I just can't see rick thinking highly of Israel. Chances are he really did go on a long winded drunken antisemetic rant.

Khlav Kalash

wew

It works for both of them, they are both terrible opinionated people.

Just accept you're retarded and move on

Didn't harmon say that this was his least favorite episode of the season?

I still don't get it. You guys gave different explanations of it.

BREH

Then why did God let the Jews be BTFO by Rome and the temple be destroyed?

for the lulz

Rick's question was "What place will the Vindicators never talk about?" The answer was "Israel," because nobody ever wants to talk about Israel, since it's such a sensitive subject. He was proving how much realer he was than them for being willing to "go there."

Sup Forums is not a good place to ask these questions. This board is literally too dumb for this show.