How do we solve the liberal problem destroying the great USA

How do we solve the liberal problem destroying the great USA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TJsw67OmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes I LOVE these threads! :3

Can Clinton save liberalism from the commies?

It's not a liberal problem, it's a far-left problem. Liberals are mostly okay, it's the far-left that are against free-speech and white men. Not worried about it though, they will cannibalize themselves eventually.

>JSBSJDBDB

What the fuck is her problem

>It's not a liberal problem, it's a far-left problem
It's the exact opposite. Liberals are mostly white moderates who thought the Civil Rights movement wanted too much too quickly.
Scratch a liberal and a fascist bleeds.

Back to Sup Forums children

what tv show is this user :^)

Little mosque on capital hill

What are you trying to say?

I think in the US they just don't use the term correctly. They call Leftists liberals, they call anyone on the left liberals.

Step 1: Don't follow the example of the pussies with the tiki torches

>"BEW HEW WE'RE IN THE TRENCHES SURROUNDED ON ALL SIDES BEW HEW"

Step 2: Don't follow the example of plebbitor T_D faggots who clearly still act like they're some kind of butthurt minority constantly cowed by Lefty social media.

>"BEW HEW WE'RE IN THE TRENCHES SURROUNDED ON ALL SIDES BEW HEW"

Step 8: Actually MAGA. It's been almost a year now and most Trumpniggers are still spinning their wheels in the muck with shit like ANTIFA instead of just leaving them in the dust and doing something that's actually constructive/contributory to the nation.

Wrong

Remove you for good, then you don't have to be troubled by our America anymore.

>Liberals are mostly okay,

Liberals capitulated to them when you were told to stop. Liberals are part of the problem.

In Gulag or concentration camp, they're going to pay their dues.

Is this Hennepin county in MN?

>Conservatives: Hey guys maybe mass 3rd world immigration is a bad idea.
>Liberals: Racist!!
>Left: *smirks*

We kill them

run them over

even better, get a confederate bumper sticker and run them over AFTER they beat your car with their Baseball Bats of Peace and Love

again, why do you speak in riddles? Say what you are trying to say.

I visit pol a bit, but why can't you keep it there? R a re you a false flagging Redditor? I honestly can't tell anymore.

Antifags are really acting really violent and oppressive like fascist.

>the great USA

>select all squares with vehicles.

Do what Stalin did, ship them to work camps as he realized you can't build a utopia with rabid dogs running around

>anti fascism flag
>black red and white
>looks like a Nazi flag

Did you see what happened this weekend dude? The more these larping wannabe Nazi faggots attack back, the more and more the moderate liberals and centrists start to sympathize with antifa and join their ranks. Can't really blame the Nazis for fighting back as Antifa are the ones that normalized political violence but still.

Nobody is going to feel sorry for the Nazis getting bricked. But as soon as an antifa member gets a scratch it's all out war. It's like the Weimar republic all over again except we aren't about to be taken over by Nazis, we are about to be taken over by blue hair dykes

youtube.com/watch?v=E9TJsw67OmE

Where was this emotion when Muslims killed 22 little girls?

I love that show!

I dont care if all confederate stuff is removed from public
I dont care if all white supremacist, alt right, and white nationalist groups are labeled terrorists
i dont even care if Donald Trump were impeached and replaced with a black transgender woman
But for the love of god please label ANTIFA as terrorists as well.

>its not rigged you're just losing
>literally all liberals have been doing since election night is complaining about election rigging
the poetry is just too beautiful

What does this have to do with tv or film

Most Americans are uninformed when it comes to politics, here I'll explain why.

A leftist, is not a liberal. All a liberal is someone who is for free-speech, individual liberty, and free trade.

antifa are not liberals, neither are the Democratic party.

I'm not from the U.S., but I know some of your constitution, someone that follows that to a T would probably be a liberal. (Under the First Amendment)

The world currently does not have a liberal problem (Liberals in the true sense of the word are typically great people), it has a leftist problem. It's the exact same tactics used by the communists/black panthers.

A great many deal of people on the left is for communism these days.

Also yes, I'm sad to say, but it's not just the U.S. that has the problem, pretty much every first world country has this problem, it stems from academia. When people go to university, weak minded people (through no fault of their own) get brainwashed into becoming leftists, they target kids through the school system and try to indoctrinate them into thinking like they do for countless years, a lot succumb.

Schooling is a joke compared to the past, it is much easier. This is on purpose, if you teach a child how to actually think through hard work and learning they rebel against leftist ideas and thought. This only works on people with natural average intelligence. Most people these days can't actually think properly.

If you don't believe me pick up a textbook from the 1960's, and you'll see.

The sane people have almost lost the culture war. You only have the strong suited sciences being resistant at this point, stuff like Engineering, Computer Science, Mathematics and Economics.

You can literally go on youtube, and see discussions from the 1980's of people disproving the gender pay gap by using statistics, knowledge, reasoning and thought, yet the leftist myth still persists, almost fucking 40 years later.

People growing up the last 30 or so years have been robbed of an education

>dont care if all confederate stuff is removed from public
Agree with the other stuff but not with this. Never healthy to cover up your own history. On top of that, they weren't evil men. They chose to defend their homeland against an army that was coming to invade it. Something that the current residents of that region should appreciate.

Not a Lost Cause fag, the rebels were traitors and deserved what they got. But most were doing what seemed right to them and they certainly don't deserve to be shit on by complacent modern-day bureaucrats and "activists" who've never actually fought for anything in their lives

It's not a liberal problem. It's an extremism problem. Extremism is taking center stage of politics on all sides of the political spectrum, and people are unable to have actual discussions and compromises anymore.

Add onto this a changing economy and demands on workforce, which will result in even more unemployment as even more jobs get automated over the next decade or so, and our country is going to be fucked hard. Things are going to get ugly, unfortunately, because nobody wants to discuss what's going to happen as more and more angry people lose their jobs and have nothing else to do.

lel

this

I'd like to think the actual reasoning here is to cover up a period in history where the rich and powerful got the poor and stupid to fight a war to protect the fortunes of the obscenely rich.

If only because there being actual reasoning is comforting.

Extreme Left =/= Liberals

>attack back
This has got to either be a troll or a false-flag. The guy rammed his car into fellow human beings due to his emotions over them having different beliefs, killing one of them and injuring many others. You can't defend that kind of animalistic behavior.

We've had the technology to fully automate a number of industries for decades. It's not happening because our corporate masters either understand the economy needs a huge amount of poor people operating as if "disposable income" means "anything left after ah pays da rent," or they simply recognize buying a robot is more expensive than paying a moron $7.25 an hour.

addendum: I'm also against it because it's just one more way for the far left commies (collectivist authoritarians) to poke the far right nationalists (collectivist authoritarians) using their (currently) superior institutional power. Collectivist ideologies thrive on conflict/chaos and everyone else (and civilization as a whole) suffers

>more expensive than paying a moron $7.25 an hour.
It's getting cheaper, and at some point, it will be more cost efficient to just use the machine (for those professions that aren't already there). We need to figure out how we're going to handle things once that happens. You can only delay it for so long, because other countries are not going to intentionally hamper themselves if they can automate (and make things even more cheaper).

>The more and more the moderate liberals and centrists start to sympathize with antifa and join their ranks.

They literally lose every time.

Antifa lost at Berkeley and they were outnumbered in Cville.

The only reason the Nazis left was because they were assisted by the cops.

>tfw I live in minneapolis
those fucking cunts

false flag

I agree, but I disagree on your terminology, the extreme left is the left that is in power, the left that galvanises the common leftist into thinking what they want, the left that has implemented affirmative action, minimum wage (which causes unemployment. Learn Economics if you don't think this is true) and seeks to pit races against each other, the left that thinks diversity of colour is the same as diversity of thought, the left which keeps repeating the same kind of mistakes over and over and uses the same kind of tactics whether it comes to race relations, gender relations, rich v poor, and so on.

Basically, at this current point in time, the extreme left is the left. The left which should be the left is centre.

>you can't blame Nazis for being violent
>they poor dindus who don't normalize violence
>Nazis
>don't try to normalize violence
You need to kill yourself.

It will never be cheaper to automate. In order to maintain a machine, you need to hire people to maintain it. Then you need to purchase parts to repair it. Then it will eventually need to be replaced.

If a human gets sick, he can be replaced at no added cost.

Fuck OFF nazi

Well, you also elected a moron who is literally doing nothing to help the economy, which improving under Obama.

Overly optimistic thinking. You can hire a large group of people, or hire one guy to maintain all those machines. It's not a question of "if", it's a question of "when"

The machines could be so cheap that you could simply buy a new one instead of hiring a human.

If you buy a machine and it costs $5000, that's still hell of a lot less than hiring a human for a whole year.

We're a while off, but the day will come.

>implying his car wasn't be attacked after being in standstill traffic due to protesting.

>Stupid goyim buying our automatons and begging for the privilege to pay us to fix them.

>America now

That's not their reasoning. They might pretend it is. It's purely to feed their shitty ideologies by scaring people into picking sides, which snowballs into more chaos and ultimately catastrophe. When you've decided that the current order is evil, whatever your justification (history of oppression, cultural degeneracy) the rational course of action is to attempt to burn it down.

The reality, of course, is that things are unbelievably fucking good in the western world. And to be clear, I doubt we'll get that far down this path, but it's always a risk.

Far right is way less powerful/dangerous in the US right now than far left, but they will still hit back if you poke them as we're starting to see.

I didn't vote for him. And the improving under Obama was the country as a whole, but it was focused on a small percentage of people. A large percentage of people are still hurting in non-coastal states or had to take lesser jobs, and it didn't start with Obama. The rich are definitely getting richer, but things never truly recovered for everyone else.

It wasn't, stormfag. This has been debunked each time it gets brought up. Cry more.

Obama increased the national debt by a substantial amount, if you think he improved the economy, you really need to do some reading.

Most democrats don't understand economics at all.

Trolling, got it.

FUCK OFF NAZI!

>Most democrats don't understand economics at all.
Kek, is that why most economic growth always happens under Dem Administrations? What right-wing image macro "informed" your opinion on macro economics?

Reddit spacing

This is a huge issue in the U.S. Nobody uses words the right way, everybody just says a word and means something different by it. That's a big part of why there's so much fighting and lack of understanding. Everybody is using the same words, but they all mean different things by them.

VIVA LA RESISTANCE

>but it was focused on a small percentage of people
But that isn't even remotely true.

I am getting sick of the same three or four disinfo memes about the economy under Obama by literal teenagers who were in diapers and don't remember how shit everything was under Bush.

My education at Cambridge.

A machine breaking down and needing to be replaced is also not a questioning of "if," but a question of "when."

And this is the exact opposite of optimism. I'm saying automation will never happen because our corporate masters view human life as inherently less valuable than a machine.

Furthermore, that "one" person hired to maintain the machines attains a very high value due to the difficulty of replacing him, thus gains a powerful bargaining position due to his skills and experience. Being forced to value a single individual is anathema to corporatism.

FUTHREMORE, you're also ignoring the fact that full automation would mean eradicating large spending demographics. Meaning automatically produced goods and services would lack customers to buy them.

Why the fuck does MN have to be so leftist. I don't want to move, but I REALLY don't want to be associated with this shit.

Did you just forget that people in third world countries are paid pennies a day to glue your iphones together?

Sure thing, pal. I bet your Associates in Business and the three classes at Cambridge really helped.

Oh well, I must just be a dumb libruh cuck who doesn't understand economics as much as Based Ben Shapiro, amirite?

No siree bob, sure does seem like most Democrats don't understand economics at all.

In the US, it's the consequence of the two party system. In pluralist democracies, if a party caters to extremists it loses the moderate vote since they can choose another party in the same spectrum or they can found another party with a reasonable chance of success. In America, if the Dems cater to the extreme left, their moderate voters have three choices what to do with it and none of them good. Either they can switch and vote Republican, which they probably won't since Reps cater to their extreme right, or vote third party which won't get anywhere near power or they can just skip voting alltogether and leave it to the extremist elements to decide the future of the country.

the market is slower to react than you think
the banking reform passed under clinton is what caused the 2009 housing market collapse and the recession.
there was only growth under clinton because of the DotCom bubble

keep posting your propaganda if it makes you feel better. saving other people's images is a lot easier than thinking