Milo Yiannopoulos calls Sup Forums alt-right

> Be right winged
> Against homosexual marriage
> Therefore right winged

> A fag calls you alt-right
> And himself right winged

What happened? Is this a small part of bigger things to come?

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/
youtu.be/YdSJ_0Q8VaE
youtu.be/tqWP1rsAMrw
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-666.html
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-954.html
farsh-nuke.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/on-brand-representation-and-right-wing.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is he still doing his fag march through Muslim ghettos in Sweden?

I don't know. I heard he took a lot of money from his campaign too.

But I never considered myself to be Alt-right.

Is that why I don't hear about him anymore?

Was he thrown off a Swedish roof?

So are we fucked now that Hillary plans to tie Trump to the Alt-Right?

Even though he has nothing to do with Alt-Right?

We're Just weaboos on a mongol image board

Heck we'ev been a whole other names doesn't mean we have to adhere to their insults

> B
> A
> T

> A
> A

Also >muh faggotry
If anything even if he is attentionwhoring, he still is capable of proving right wing politics aren't just le old rich white straight cis men

Don't know don't care, he got banned from twitter and sudenly we no longer really hear about him, I think he was some sort of shill or plant personally.

>we

literally what? Stop the hivemind

What you seem to miss, is that this term Alt Right suddenly became very popular and used against us. Like in the past few days or a week or so.

Suddenly we're nazi's.

We don't even have a political party. How are we nazi's?

Gotta pay for haircuts, makeup, and other fabulous shit.

The mass call for a ban on this 'alt-right' thought span. Now everything that's not progressive, is alt-right. And they're not even blaming Republicans anymore.

This 2 party fight turned into a 3 party fight, of which republicans don't want anything to do with.

We've been strawmanned.

She will not mention pol
She will not name the green frog
She will just say how breitbart is racist and the ceo doesnt believe the 6 billion
Carry on

I believe this is part of something bigger and worse to come.

They came up with a new buzzword.

caring about what others think of you lel

Its Sup Forums who gives a shit we the internet hate machine

You're literally screwing yourself over.

where'd he call us alt-right?

It's the only thing they good at to be frank, and not even that good too

Here;

breitbart.com/tech/2016/03/29/an-establishment-conservatives-guide-to-the-alt-right/

Even pepe is named.

Not really no one with a brain believes the media nowadays

I think we need to divert the Pepe meme into something completely different.

Like the rage comic memes. As if pepe came from those, and then blame 9gag for the entire thing.

But that's just my idea.

It isn't too difficult too. Just edit some of those rage comics to me horribly racist.

Literally the entire democratic party believes the media, and has it in its pocket.

Even in my country the news is rooting for Hillary.

> Wow she opened a pickle jar!
> Mainly show women open them with ease
> Show men struggling

>watching mainstream media

I pity you. Its all horseshit.

Even the meaning of the triple parantheses has been changed.

A week ago it stated people came up with it to tease the republicans. Now there's an entire page there about racism.

>alt-right
Milo is good to laugh along with, and a fun provocateur. But don't let him label you. By his definition I probably would be "alt-right", but why the hell would I label myself as anything? Why put your opinions in a box? Why give your opponents something to build a straw man with?

There is a time an a place to gather under a flag, but "alt right" isn't that flag. It's just bad branding.

Stop dodging the fucking point you shithead.

Either jump off the boat or stay and sink with it.

'If you don't believe in Kek you should an hero

Then red pill them? The jewmedia can only exist because you let it.

It's not júst Milo that does this.

It's the entire left winged media that does this now. It's a mass band wagon.

You watch. I'm telling you now, in a week or less the term will be burned upon the forehead of the Republican party, and Trump, to help Hillary gain votes.

> Literally cherry picking and ignoring what I said

Kek worshipping threads have been removed and users that advocate it and create it have been banned. Permanently.

This isn't some fan fiction anymore.

We're literally weeb neo-nazi frog-collectors on a Kazakh image board.

we'eve been called racists we just embrace it. they are just stupid labels>ate] [Auto] 2 new posts

>What happened? Is this a small part of bigger things to come?

Same thing that always happens?

Normies try to apply labels to that which cannot be labelled.

No, and if you were smarter you would have known he never intended to

alt-right is an umbrella term made up by the lefties to fill a gap he is just using it with pride.

> Normies

This is the mass media that does it. Even my media now names Sup Forums and Alt Right. They even blame Trump and his party for the Alt Right.

While a month ago, Milo himself was alt-right.

I bet he smokes a lot of pole, too

I don't doubt it. I'm just saying you should reject it personally. Vote for "alt-righters" when they represent your interests, and when they don't drop them like a cheating whore. And tell everyone else to do the same. Use them. Don't let them use you.

You're right. It's an easy way to completely put people with free thought in a box and keep them there.

Sup Forums won't be around next year.

It's the start of an internet crusade, crucifying those that object race mixing and progressive thinking.

Once they come looking, we'll pull them in and keep them here forever. Nobody has ever escaped Sup Forums.

degenerate

How do we handle this?

I mean I've seen Sup Forums make the best out of the worst situations but now they're falling for the bait.

I have no desire to help people who want to kill my mother or prevent people of her religion from entering a country.

Yes it is to disparage new conservatives and stop them from continuing the line of thought.

>I will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he is just trying to turn it to a more positive connotation like the feeling of being part of something.

I personally don't like being put in a group or a box because I know I am not in that box but I don't mind being associated with.

However they have another thing coming if they intend to keep us restrained because the box isn't inplace and we are already running up in their shit.

>keep fighting guys they are bleeding badly.

Now 2.
I'm not a degenerate, I'm not Milo.

who?

Just set precedent, make it funny and don't let up. It's too late where I am to make light of it. Just don't give them anything to make mainsteam. Niggers. Kikes. Racial humor. Keep it up.

Alt right = alt rock. Same shit, different industry. It's a power/money grab.

It's getting pretty easy to spot the spies.

I can't fucking upload the Image I made.

Oops, i misunderstood you. Sorry man, it's early here in Burgerland.

Here we go.

I couldn't upload this before, which is strange.

here I'l upload it for you

So as the pic shows, the above article on June 6th explained the meaning of the echoes as a joke.

The wikepedia page said the same thing back then. Now it's changed to something else, as the image shows.

off by one
no you understood me perfectly

> Off by one

What?

Kys ahmed

im going to start a new movement

Neo-Classical-Liberal Punks
>idealogically centre.
>Don't smoke TOO much crack!
>to join the police and arrest the anarchists and fight against the oppressives.

youtu.be/YdSJ_0Q8VaE

Do it.

We are all the same mate, we are all Trump-supporting, frustrated, male, underemployed 20-somethings. Stop pretending you're any different

>even though he has nothing to do with the alt-right

Wew lad

the numbers Mason

Only liberals believe he has something to do with Alt-Right.

Is there alt-left too?

>We are all the same mate, we are all Trump-supporting, frustrated, male, underemployed 20-somethings. Stop pretending you're any different
Speak for yourself.

I am male and that's the only thing from your list that applies to me.

He may be a fag but he's our fag. You don't have to like the fact that he's gay (neither do I) but you should tolerate him.

frustrated unemployed single virgin detected.

Join our Movement.
With such people that don't even know they are apart of the movement like Dronebro picrelated and Reviewbrah and pharmabrah (he wants to rez harambe to kill him again) arguably what our idealogical movement stands for.

>Idealogy: Harambe must be sacrificed every year to inspire the SJWs to the field of Honor.

big deal, heard it before.

schway as drokk tbqh

youtu.be/tqWP1rsAMrw

The Movement is doing well old friend.

False idols

All hail our meme saviour
Join Jahansnism today!

Literally who

Stop posting about Milo's faggot ass.

>They came up with a new buzzword

It's not that new...

whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-666.html
whatdoyoubelieve.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-954.html

>Only liberals believe he has something to do with Alt-Right.
But he does and you know he does. The alt-right is basically unified by support for Trump.

>Is there alt-left too?
No, no there isn't, and you already know that, so why are you deliberately being an idiot?

Not true because otherwise you wouldn't be here

>hehe i'm le different
niceme.me

>netherlands
>right wing

Just stop trying and go blow a refugee already.

> I'll tell you who you are

So how's that brexit going?

Go got Commandments from him
And he gave dialy speeches and laws for ourselves to follow.

farsh-nuke.blogspot.co.nz/2016/08/on-brand-representation-and-right-wing.html

he is the true leader of the alt righ!

Infidels should un subscribe,.

Wrong country. You're thinking of Germany.

American politics is the main vocal point when it comes to the news here. It's always about Trump and Hillary.

Im not like the other Anons promise!
>everyone is the exact same person and are just holographic projections of my minds eye.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solipsism

just cause yeah itll be great, Actually going to set something up, so has a (you) you won't be able to miss it for those knowing where to look.
>you already do.

>Not true because otherwise you wouldn't be here
Everyone is the same as me.

Dream on you twat.

He said his security team highly advised against it so he decided not to.
Whether that's the case or not is another story.

As long as they don't know the power of KEK then we should be okay.

It's very simple.

The alt-right does not exist. Period.

"The alt-right" is a "movement" that was started by the elites in response to the failure of their original attempt at controlled opposition, Social Justice. A bunch of moderate to right leaning internet trolls started digging too deep into the reality of things and spreading that info abroad. They need to control and subvert this growing counterculture.

Milo has been around since Gamergate. Since then, he skyrocketed into prominence, culminating in his Dangerous Faggot tour across American campuses this past schoolyear. Now, since he's been banned from Twitter, his influence has wanned.

If you aren't a complete newfag, you'd know that Sup Forums has been debating whether Milo was acceptable or not: a coalburning faggot kike who redpills normies and shills for Trump. Newfaggots said all they wanted, but Sup Forums considered him useful until he no longer was, which happened quickly. He has repeatedly shown his true colors with his zionism, defending of Israel, claiming of christianity while being an utter degenerate, and recent piss poor performances at speaking events, in addition to To answer OP's question, Milo naming Sup Forums at this exact moment, in conjunction with CNN and whoever else has decided to name the frog, will set off a mass invasion by normies hitherto unaware of our existence. Because we are being bombarded by shills and disinfo agents 24/7, they do not see glorious Sup Forums that could have redpilled them in a matter of a few days, but instead a shit show of bait threads and liberal bullshit that utterly discredits us, causing them to believe the elites' lies.

Screencap this, if you want.

>shoah is the hebrew word for the holocaust
I thought it translated to "the attack" or something.

> I'll tell you who you are
Sorry what? When did I tell you what you are? I told you that the alt-right is unified by Trump, which it is. And I told you that there's no alt-left, which there isn't (and which you already knew). Please explain how this amounts to me telling you "who you are"?

If you're not a frustrated Trump-supporting 20-something male then you don't belong here.

Aw do you feel better now diddums?

Wtf do you care what two gay people do? In fact, the world is too crowded so we should praise them for not making new babies. But it's probably your weak sheep religion telling you you go to hell of you would be accepting gays you scared beta weak shitpants.

Yes, the world is overcrowded goy! This is why you should encourage degenerate behaviour in your society!

Don't worry that whites are dying out! Africans are producing more than enough babies to replace you!

ofcourse they know of Kek why do you think they are shitting themselves?

>Minerva cannot ever defeat Heqet because Minverva is Wise and tied directly to Femininity , Heqet is a bringer of Life and ferility and is Irrational Minerva HAS to bow down to Heqet, Potentially even forcing minvera to be impregnated the "power levels" are that different..

Minerva (/mJˈnɜːr.və/; Latin: [mJˈnɛr.wa]; Etruscan: Menrva) was the Roman goddess of wisdom and sponsor of arts, trade, and strategy. She was born with weapons from the head of Jupiter.[1] After impregnating the titaness Metis, Jupiter recalled a prophecy that his own child would overthrow him. Fearing that their child would grow stronger than he and rule the Heavens in his place, Jupiter swallowed Metis whole. The titaness forged weapons and armor for her child while within the father-god, and the constant pounding and ringing gave him a headache. To relieve the pain, Vulcan used a hammer to split Jupiter's head and, from the cleft, Minerva emerged, whole, adult, and bearing her mother's weapons and armor. From the 2nd century BC onwards, the Romans equated her with the Greek goddess Athena.[2] She was the virgin goddess of music, poetry, medicine, wisdom, commerce, weaving, crafts, and magic.[3] She is often depicted with her sacred creature, an owl usually named as the "owl of Minerva",[4] which symbolised her association with wisdom and knowledge.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minerva

To the Egyptians, the frog was a symbol of life and fertility, since millions of them were born after the annual inundation of the Nile, which brought fertility to the otherwise barren lands. Consequently, in Egyptian mythology, there began to be a frog-goddess, who represented fertility, referred to by Egyptologists as Heqet (also Heqat, Hekit, Heket etc., more rarely Hegit, Heget etc.),[1] written with the determinative frog.

>fertility and birth is more important than art and trade on a grandious scale.

cont.

All of these so-called "alt-right" personalities, no matter how much they seem to reveal about the global power struggle taking place, never go so far as to name who is actually behind all of it. Not even Paul Joseph Watson will admit that it's the Jews, and I personally think he's one of the best.

If we allow this pseudo-ideology to have "leaders" like Milo Yiannopolous, they are able to make sure that no point of view that deviates from their own ever gets taken seriously. Obviously.

Beside that, there are other concerns as well, but you should really take the time to read that image. It ties everything together.

Who are you a mere 3dimensional being to tell me what to do ?

> Don't hate on poopy penises!
> fucking religion, GOSH!
> I HATE RELIGION

labels, labels everywhere.

He is slowly losing popularity after being banned from Twitter and that's a good thing.
This faggot helped a bit making us popular but now he fullfiled his role he needs to go.

Alt right is for fence sitting faggots or leftists who cant deny facts but dont wanna side with Conservatives

Its another Atheism+, Occupy Wallstreet, Gamergate where people refuse do to what needs to be done and allow themselves to be infiltrated in their desperate attempt to prove to the World that they are not "insert buzzword here"

Donald pleb supporters at the_donald still fawn over the "faggotry is a pillar of the west" "heterosexual females should race mix with niggers" faggot.

That was months ago. He pussied out and the fags that did go went to the sanitized area. It was really fucking gay.

The greatest poet of our generation