Which nationality of woman is most prestigious to have as a gf in your country?

Which nationality of woman is most prestigious to have as a gf in your country?

i don't know, Italian?

Any one without a tattoo. Impossible to find now.

swiss

russian idk

None of them, because he'll never be allowed to go camping, motorcycle riding, fishing and shooting again without having to consult her or worse- bring her along

European

No one from our top ten immigrant list.

our traditional wisdom is: take the woman from the neighboring village (unless it is finnish)
so really there's no difference as long as you keep the blood strong and don't inbreed

>European
It's not a country

da fuk?

finnish village in eesti?

what part of do not fuck your relatives do you not understand?

British
French
Italian

Inside Europe, the further to the east from Spain the best.

mina en räägi sinu inglesi keelt :D

no hästi siis! vennas :D ma räägin sinuga spürdlü nüüd! :DDDD

kurat eesti polis rikkumat minu hambad tallinnas 2016

mina utlema polisii pidaraasiks :D

vitttuuu ei saa öelda poliis härra piideriks! :D see on kriminaalne! :DD XD

Spaniard

is this the one that fucks morrocans?

Thailand

anything european

A gf from a country associated with wealth/development like german, Nordic, Jewess idk

Turkish

American, German or any Northern European in general.

An Asian gf or an Anglo

Italian

hahhahahahahhahahahahhahah

i'm sorry. I'm from boston, and that's just.....HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA

i'm from the usa and no one cares.

t. selim abuealziz

>an asian gf
Wouldnt a native be the same?

Any European country, really.

People are usually fairly intrigued when I tell them my gf is Polish

bAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Swedish

pure blood jap

none

nordic

Italian Americans have little to do with Italians.

She has a hand of Fatima on her shoulder, so probably.

French
Italian
Something Slavic might make people intrigued
Idem with an East Asian girl

t. murciANO

Anywhere from Europe with their accent still intact

ukraine ofc

Jew obviously

It's a class issue here rather than an issue of nationality or ethnicity

My family doesn't care who I date so long as she's well educated, well spoken, has respectable ambitions and goals, isn't a tatslut sex worker type, doesn't smoke, etc.

Tall and blonde is the norm here so.probably countries with petite brunettes (Italy etc.)
And most guys wont say it but deep down we want a somewhat conservative girl, not religious but with some of.those. More traditional values.
However not girls from the east, thats only a step above dating asians in terms of being a loser

>However not girls from the east, thats only a step above dating asians in terms of being a loser

Thought that was a Sup Forums meme, here as long as she's not as obvious import bride from Thailand or the Philippines, there's hardly any stigma, except from a few women.

African wife

There isnt a stigma as such in terms of genuine mocking or even.someone saying something but when you see the guys that tend to date the magdas you can see the similarities to those that date asians generally. But of course there are always exceptions to the rule

Idk, Sweden?

Definitely not some tattooed anglo

I think it's local girls but a lot of people here have the yellow fever.

Fucking nasty.

Anglo/german.

Honestly, as a guy whose dated three Asian women I will never do it again. They're just boring, shit people with shit culture and values. And your kids will have a small dick, be short and beta unless you cheat on her, are polygamous or a cuck who adopts -- in other words a degenerate.

Bear in mind the peak of Japanese cuisine is literally raw fucking salmon.

How the fuck do you cheat on a chick? Do you just bring a kid home and say "this is your child lol"

Let me explain this to you, closeted child.

You one day bang another chick, find out shes pregnant and doesn't want an abortion, and you either stay with your wife/gf and pay alimony or dip out and raise the kid.

German, Swede, Dutch

Yeah but there's no way she wouldn't find out. It just doesn't work the same way for guys.

Of course she'd find out... just like a guy would find out if it were a woman who cheated. Gender is irrelevant.

My boss's wife was being blacked for thirty years at night because he thought she was going to a 24/7 gym from 11pm to 1am. If you don't know your girl is cheating on you, you either dont care enough to keep track of her or youre stupid.

This is about women not men.
Here it's prestigious to have rich gf or at least with aristocratic lineage.

He said Italian, not mutt.

Anyway, this is a more specific answer for Spanish scenario:
Most prestigious GF:Italian, Argentinian, Portuguesese, Greek, Irish
Middle tier: German, French, non Irish anglo
Exotic tier: Indian, Japanese
Hum tier: any other
Gold-digger tier: Colombians, filipinas, cubans, dominicans, non white latinas, Morrocans, Russians and Romanians.

It just seems to happen a lot more than what people think, I think often a guy might never find out if his kids weren't his, especially if the wife only cheated a few times.
>My boss's wife was being blacked for thirty years at night
Oh man that's pretty rich. How did the guy react?

Well, not sure how much I can say but he was managing a project that we were working on and it really fucked up our schedule when he found out. Looked like he went from 57 to 80 in a couple days. I was pretty shook. Love's a scam, that's all I know now.

someone from west europe

nordic women

>Most prestigious GF:Italian, Argentinian, Portuguesese, Greek, Irish
Haha yeah right. Meds thirst for Scandi-blondes almost as much as Africans.

French.

White People ( all kind of nationality )

Bringing back home a white woman to your parents would be equal like bringing back a goddess. You parents will love you for thousands of year for your achievement and your marriage will be bless by the angels because by marrying a white woman it also means that you have convert that woman into Islam.

Dutch

british

dutch, I guess

HHahahHHAHHAHAH How is that even possible

>Argentinian,
no

Having a good black gf is seen as cool here. It shows you are open-minded, adventurous and desirable to girls of other ethnicities.

Not really. Meds usually consider central and northern europeans as frivolus and socially unable people. Yeah, they are hardworking people and richer than us, but also cold; and their young females tend to be sluts our youngsters meet at Erasmus. We respect these countries, but the average med wants a med GF, because we prefer southern charm rather than northern lack of spirituality. In Spain, if you have a Greek GF, for instance, you are considered an easy going person, which is the most important value in our culture.

Yes, Argentinian from Argentina. Not Argentinian immigrant in Spain.

this desu

>we prefer southern charm rather than northern lack of spirituality.
If only all meds and other shitskins would stick to their own women and leave ours alone...

Neither is Catalonia.

this
North european girls are bored man..who cares if you are richer than us, the happiness is the important thing here

Non-gaijin gf.

non-zitto-animale gf

French or Italian

There is no prestigious nationality.

Maybe Russian? Beause they are supposed to be beautiful.

Nordic? Because those countries are supposed to be very advanced (people are educated, polite and intelligent).

As long as you are not with a sudaca (cuban, colombian, venezuelan), moor or black, you are fine.

Maybe if you Sven and other vikangz nations were less faggot and cuck, your women would start to see you as men