Is he just an entertainer or does he actually believe in the stuff he talks about?

Is he just an entertainer or does he actually believe in the stuff he talks about?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9Qhgs3xzlc
youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbxegPEox0
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y
nature.com/news/silver-makes-antibiotics-thousands-of-times-more-effective-1.13232
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He believes it. Hes also a great entertainer.

controlled opposition... think about it.

Both. Plus, he is based af

youtube.com/watch?v=E9Qhgs3xzlc

he's shit.

give me (you)s please.

He's a Russian shill married to a kike

He made a seven minute video today about opening pickle jars. What do you think?

youtube.com/watch?v=ON8N5bAjwsQ

He'd be handsome if he lost 40lbs.

He's a person who married a kike
also he got exposed by David Duke
youtube.com/watch?v=VuXNMkBJbNg

He's a beast

Water filter merchant

Jingoistic alarmist who happens to be right

I think he's like us.
He believes what he's talking about but it comes across as satire.
I mean we believe all the stuff we talk about but in memes and it's all funny, but we still believe.

>He's divorced

Not even married anymore. He got divorced and then held a donation drive to pay for "satellite broadcasting" or some bullshit when in reality it's pretty obvious he used that money to partly pay off his multi million dollar divorce.

>new world order name dropped within 30 seconds
kek

Before yes, now? He does it all for ratings and money.

Remember to buy muh filters

So? He does a three hour show every day.

jew shill
will not name the kike

I actually used to like this guy but this election cycle has ruined him, he is hopping on the Trump train for attention and ratings the same way other "alternative media outlets" are, and he's paying off an expensive divorce to his Jewish ex wife.
Still good listening because he covers international news, and he triggered C*nk from TYT.

Kek

Oh snap

serves him right for marrying a kike

he's a water filter salesman

he's bill hicks

You don't "believe" in facts, dummy.

I don't think it's soley for that reason he supports trump. I view it is a sort of last ditch effort and he noticed how much (((they))) don't want a trump presidency so it makes sense to him

>THESE FILTERS WILL FILTER OUT ALL OF THE TOXINS AND CHEMICALS IN YOUR WATER SUPPLY

>ALSO BUY MY TOXINS AND CHEMICALS

ALEX JONES IS A JEW

HIS MOTHER WAS A JEW, HIS WIFE WAS A JEW.

JEWISH HERETIGE IS CARRIED DOWN FROM THE

FEMALE
BLOOD
LINE

I can't answer your question op but the ultimate takedown of Alex Jones in my opnion is this.

Have you ever heard him once say "hey folks, I know I believe in a lot of theories, but this new conspiracy theory that's out is bullshit, it just isn't true." Ever? By believing in every conspiracy theory he makes himself a fool. And he seems like a pretty smart guy. He must know this ... I think.

SHART

he wouldn't say it so definitively but yes he does deny conspiracies

>He's a Jew, therefore a disinfo agent.
This meme again...

he also sells benis juice

You see this?
This is a CTR/reddit post.

Stop replying to these people and IGNORE THEM no matter who offended you are.

These people only respect those who pay no are part of "special secret groups", so the more we ignore them, the more we seem like a special secret group, and that's how you convert them.

NOT BY TALKING TO THEM, that is why every single on of their posts is inflammatory and entirely centered around getting attention.

He's been predicting WW3, armageddon, the immediate round-up and extermination of millions of Americans 6 times a month since 1996

If he believes himself he's mentally ill.

HUFF

I'm not trying to be argumentative, if you have a video where he poo-poos a conspiracy theory I would be genuinely interested. I'm not a fan but I've followed him since the 9-11 truthers became a thing and it seems like he pretty much goes along with everything.

I always assumed that if he got on camera and said "hey such-and-such theory is bullshit" he would alienate a good portion of his fan base so he just goes along with everything.

Eh, I'm not proud of saying this but I've kept tabs on the guy and listened to his podcasts since before this election cycle, he always spoke against the two party system once the candidates were solidified, once his golden boy pick would be removed he'd mock anyone for voting.
He wasn't a Trump fan until it was clear Paul had no chance, then he said "well if Cruz wins he's better than Hillary" and once it became clear Cruz was rekt he went full Trump.
I'd say he's capitalizing on everybody's hatred of Hillary Clinton via Trump, he even says in most broadcasts Trump is very flawed then follows up with "well at least he's a nationalist and not a politician".

He's trying to make money. If Trump is the cash cow then good for both of them, because they both gained something.

Most of his original listening audience is Austin based conspiracy obsessed hippies and doomsday preppers. Neither of those groups particularly like Donald Trump.

He's a stupid dick making money off of telling other stupid dicks the bullshit they want to hear.

>b-buy my Eagle Patriot Xtreme Survival Kitâ„¢ for just 99.99 $
what do you think?

Still my favorite:
m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbxegPEox0

>I mean we believe all the stuff we talk about but in memes and it's all funny, but we still believe.
If you believe anything that comes out of Sup Forums you're a retard

>their filters are impregnated with silver, a natural antibiotic
Jesus Christ

I wonder if in some alternate universe there's an Alex Jones selling fluoride impregnated filters to filter out silver
youtube.com/watch?v=qUEy55r49fY

i say he believes half of what he says but over hype it to such a degree, it makes him look like a mad man.

>radioactive elements... like fluoride
lol

I really despise Alex

He's such a joke I wish he was on TV more often if only he didn't gain hundreds of thousands of mouth-breathing followers every time.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ch9gQ9JOe3Y

Based brits and their dry banter

And the good people of the world despise you

nature.com/news/silver-makes-antibiotics-thousands-of-times-more-effective-1.13232

That's vintage Jones you fucking pleb.

Honestly it's like you want to be a slave.