I failed at life

I failed at life

The only thing I have ever wanted to do was to be a sucessfull man, having a nice job and responsabilities

And today i'm a virgin kisless looser without any friend who spent his whole life on the internet

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OugPMQibAjo
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M
youtu.be/SffearuyAOc?list=WL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'd try to cheer you up but you're a dumb frogposter so there's no redemption for you

There is no such thing as failing life. To fail something you need some kind of objective.
You can fail uni, your family's expectations or your diet.
Life however, cannot be failed.

Rethink your idea of happiness. Maybe changing your journey or your perspective from where you approach yourself should change.

Dont be so hard on yourself, you probably dont deserve it.

not to mention you're french too
must be rather depressing

German posters are always the best

youtu.be/OugPMQibAjo

too bad I like hungary

True
The krauts are good at nearly everything

>The only thing I have ever wanted to do was to be a sucessfull man
>only
>sucessfull

It's ok frenchie

There's still hope

dumb frogposting scum

I didn't know an anglo could be kind

I don't dislike you lot. You're a nice enough bunch on the opposite end of the cultural spectrum.

Also there is hope. There's hope for all of us, even if it doesn't seem like it.

Why do people pretend the French and the British can't get along?

>There is hope for all of us
hmmm where is your evidence ?

thought this was a canadian thread

Hope is a decision and not eligible for facts

French people are really depressed too

I get along with the French 2bh. Despite being enemies since forever we're two sides of the same coin

I still like you my fellow european friend

The whole world shits on you, happiness can only be found within yourself.

If you are poor, people shit on you for being a loser, if you are rich, the people shit on you for being a bourgeois cunt who has more than them.

Wise words

To me england is the greatest country ever

I respect england and its people, and when I went to London everyone was friendly

same

>poor
>ugly
>manlet
Who can I shit on?

I appreciate these words
Thank you

France is cool! I love French people!

We love you too philippines

Music is the greatest thing for consoling me when I'm unhappy

french

This.
Je te donne cette chanson, OP
youtube.com/watch?v=f9X1C7pTu-M

J'aime bien merci

Tu as un bon francais, ca fais plaisir de voir des gens apprendre notre langue

American are so kind to us

We don't deserve your love America, sorry for being suck a bad ally

Je ne parle pas beaucoup mais j'aime votre langue. J'ai commencé depuis 2016 et je vais continuer avec mes cours cette année.
Aussi, je vais aller en France en Juillet.

Tu parles super bien t'as aucune faute, surtout que c'est une langue difficile

j'espère que tu vas aimer ton voyage en france même si les francais peuvent être dur envers les étrangers

u gonna sleep with the fishes dumb frogposter

>I failed at life
Failing at life is only death. Dude bro.

Your life is OK france. In France it is warm, and depressing and filled with foreigners. In Canada it is cold and depressing and filled with foreigners.

You are warm, you cannot despair while warm.

I FAILED AT LIFE!!!!! LOLE!!!!

i was really expecting op to be canadian

>And today i'm a virgin kisless looser without any friend who spent his whole life on the internet

The same happened to me. I guess the show is over.

j'ai été seulement en Paris
un ami français m'a invité a son mariage lá! ça c'est la raison de mon voyage

we have more foreigners

And weather is not that good, where I live it's always fucking raining, and summer are hot as fuck

Canadians people are less rude than us, french people are so pessimistic

I would better live in ur cunt than mine

I like russian posters, always cool

thank you russia

>The whole world shits on you,(...)
>If you are poor, people shit on you for being a loser, if you are rich, the people shit on you for being a bourgeois cunt who has more than them.
That's the internet.

j'espère que tu vas aimer et que vas bien t'amuser

en tout cas tu parles très bien francais

Well, very few people get rich or achieve all the gials you mentioned. Most people are just average. Slugs crawling in the mud. Those slugs are the backbone and nerves of any society though, if that offers any consolation.
I higly doubt you failed at being average.

I bet you have friends but you are just too lazy to actually make an effort and contact them. I know that all too well myself.

why die before solving the mystery of the pussy? It's the greatest mystery in a man's life.

greek philosophy always fucking good

Mais non ça va aller. Tu trouveras quelqu'un et quelque chose dans ta vie. Décolle-toi de l'écran pour découvrir ce qui te motive dans la vie

get

I have one friend yeah but I don't want to deal with him, he is no good friend

wew 3 minutes...
that was close..!

you had one job, Dieter

>I higly doubt you failed at being average.
Not OP but I'm far below average, while all my family is in the 1%. Probably why they abandoned me.
At least I'm proud they didn't succeed in getting me to kill muh self.

merci! j'espère que tu es heureux

You need to set realistic goals for yourself. You may never become filthy rich, but there's no reason why you can't live a happy and successful life.

Use your skills to your advantage. You have a good grasp of English, which already sets you apart from most of your countrymen.

Nice, I'd love to see the world through the tinted glasses of a BMW coupé.

I'll probably end up like this too. I feel like a lot of people were just never meant to exist.

*seras

>I'm far below average,
What do you mean? Are you unable to perform even in menial labor?

And now you go hungry, poterie....

I'm too weak to do yard work so I have to hire people to do it for me

Arabs don't want you in menial labor.
Whites bosses don't want you either. One of them has been caught explaining privately that clients (managers) don't want whites for menial jobs because they're too proud.

So it's extremely hard, all the more that we have high minimum wage, high rents, and managers love to hire migrants (black duty-free labor) and students (tax cuts)

Priviledged people love to deny that. If it were true, they'd lose their favorite scapegoat : the lazy french white trash, who is the living proof that they MERIT their success and money.

youtu.be/SffearuyAOc?list=WL

All clerk jobs are occupied by arabs and students then?

how old are you

No, I was talking about all the jobs that normies despise so much that managers have to hire and pay people with no qualifications and no relevant degree.

Clerk jobs are seen as good jobs by tons of normies. It's high competition. Managers can choose among a very large pool. They require degrees, and work experience
And degrees are very expensive (one has to stop working full time and still pay the rent and expenses + the possible tuition)
Work experience you can only get it through internships. Internships, you can only get them when you're doing a degree.

So yeah you don't imagine how unreachable clerk jobs are for me...

After years of looking and the courage to meet people in really unexpected places and get insider info, I managed to do the worst menial jobs for short periods of time. But the general rule remains, and I wouldn't recommend to anyone doing what I did. It leads nowhere.
For the white french people who have a french family, yeah, get a degree and get at least a clerk job. Or do whatever you want, everything is open.
For me almost everything is closed, and yeah, I've though of killing myself a lot each time I've been rejected from the worst job that absolutely ZERO white french ppl wants to do, but managers still would rather hire an immigrant or a student.

But yeah France looks nice on television.

what's your ethnicity?