Back by popular demand! Ask a transgender male-to-female woman anything, let me EDUCATE you!

Back by popular demand! Ask a transgender male-to-female woman anything, let me EDUCATE you!

Other urls found in this thread:

frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#North_America_2
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kill yourself you ugly faggot.

Why are you so ugly?

what are you going to do when you're old, wrinkly, and going bald?

i.e. hit mid 30's?

no thanks, dude.

/thread

You need more of your girl-pills you fucking degenerate. You look nothing like a female

show boy pussy

why do you think anyone outside of /lgbt/ cares about you as a tranny?

You're not a bad looking guy, why would you do this?

Take the make up off, start lifting, and sign up at a boxing gym.

Haha, I'm going to be aging gracefully like any other woman. And my hair is naturally very long, so no problem! (otherwise extensions)

>male-to-female woman
Why did you not chose male-to-female-man?

fpbp

You're cute, black lipstick is retarded looking though.

Post more? :3

Except looks don't define feminity.

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

You looked cute as a man.

Y'know we used to make fun of people like you...
Sad to see how far gone even Sup Forums is.

Um, I don't need people to care, I just want people to respect me, not kill me, have equal rights around the world. That's all.

Why haven't you killed yourself?

Seriously.

Your chin went from jutted to round, so did your face, and it shrunk a bit too wtf

how did you choose your new name?

This and sage.

We already know everything we need about your kind

Sounds to me like you're lying to yourself desu

I guess it's necessary to be delusionally optimistic about the future to keep from offing yourself though - I mean, the MtF suicide rate is sitting around 40%, after all. There's got to be some reason for that.

I've always been a girl, except born in a male body. Right now, I'm already a complete woman (yes, also that surgery) and I would NEVER go back.

Please kys

>we
>Sup Forums is one person
dude

Are you a transgender make-to-female woman?

You can't have respect when you're a dude sucking dick.

You are a degenerate scum and you should be gassed.

>>Um, I don't need people to care

then why are you posting here?

no one cares about you, not even enough to kill you or to deny you "equal rights" you fucking underprivielegd little shit who thinks he's oppressed all over the world

this is bait

later

Thank you!!

/fit/ here
I think you're kinda cute
I'd gladly let you suck my dick and would fuck you

I used the same first letter, as many trans women do, to make it easier on my friends and family.

You can't go back. Its not choice. Once you start to go tranny theres no going back.

Do you think that a single axe-strike, aimed at the center of your neck, would take your head clean off, or would you just sort of linger on freakishly, until a merciful series of additional chops finally put you out of your misery?

SHOW BOIPUCCI

The reason it's so high is because of people like you, who have no tolerance for us, and who murder and intimidate us in real life. Otherwise it would be close to 0%

Do you inform sexual partners that you've transitioned?

If so, at what stage in the relationship?

kill yourself you fucking slime
if you need motivation, record your voice and play it back to yourself

If I fuck you in the ass till you bleed, but say "No Homo" prior to fucking you in the ass till you bleed am I gay?

You looked fine as a dude.
WTF.

>Missing the entire point of what was just said
Is pic related you?

Gay people are happier, richer and more successful than you, and they suck dick yes.

And I'm not gay though, I'm a woman.

Do you have an easier or harder time getting dates and/or laid?

yee haha :DD

Thank you!! Dating as a trans woman is hard, ya know.

No, it's mainly because you faggots realize what you did was a mistake and there's no way to revert things, so you off yourselves.

>OH NO EVIL FUCKING CIS SCUM ARE MURDERING ME!

>BETTER GET AHEAD OF THEM AND MURDER MYSELF FIRST

>THAT'LL REALLY MAKE THE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME ANGRY

there's a reason every reasonable person realizes you're mentally ill

Sucked any dicks yet?

Would you like to?

It's collective dipshit, not /kevin/.

Of course, that's a must. And usually they can tell by stuff like my adams apple (haven't had that surgery yet). Usually I meet people through apps so they already know by my profile.

Im sorry but no one with a mental illness can teach me anything unless Im taking notes on their behavior for a psych class
Friendly reminder most psychologists think this about the trans community and have mounds of research to back up their claims.

It's definitely harder, but I knew that going into it. A lot of men can't get themselves to date a woman, who used to be something else. But I did it for me, not for men, so I don't care too much if it's a bit harder.

M8, you CAME HERE and said this thread was by popular demand. Literally no one wanted you to come here except for you. If you didn't keep sticking your nose into other people's boards and try to educate them when they already don't give a shit, then you wouldn't have this problem.

Y'know the worst part? We literally give no shit about you in general. We don't care that you are MtF or whatever other non-binary gender bullshit you wish to be a part of. No one give s a flying fuck. We're tired of you trying to tell us more about you when no one asked. If you stopped giving a fuck about it yourself, literally no one else would care. We'd all go on about our daily lives.Its that fucking simple.

I would fuck you!
Leave your non-country and come be an Anglos bitch.

Hey faggot, give me a straight reply, does saying "No Homo" prior to fucking you till you bleed make me a queer or am I still straight cause I said "No Homo"?

haha source? lol you don't have it

Haha, yes I'm a "pro"...

I understand what dysphoria is and all that OP, but why transition if you can never truly be a ciswoman (inb4 you're not trying to be, you just do everything possible to be similar to them /s), why not settle for being a man?

I know I sound like an asshole and I probably don't understand, but I regularly read stuff from transwomen who have invested so much in transitioning but end up despizing the fact they can't pass more than they disliked their birth gender image.

I'd fuck you to assert my dominance. I love fucking submissive boys like you.

heathledgerjokerthis.png

You have Crazy Saxon eyes.
What are "Crazy Saxon" eyes exactly?

See, kids, every large ethnic group has it's own genetic garbage. For Saxons, who are idealistically minded like all Germans, this is belief that you can be anything in belief itself.

This stems all the way back to Hegel and Fichte.

See, kids, they idealize race if they dont idealize God.

The bizzare creature you see actually believes to be a woman. Of course, it is not. Still, it considers belief the same as proof.

The world is filled with mysteries, and the Crazy Saxon is one of its dying ones.

I wish it wasn't a must, my biggest fantasy is being suprised like that. Too bad it's unsafe for you to do that.

Umm, excuse me? A lot of people on here would KILL me if they saw me on the streets. People DO care and it's horrible. We are still very much opressed, heck even gay people are still opressed as you won't accept our marriages!

Stop acting like we're not opressed by you people. We are.

Ok a different Hypothesis, I forcefully throat fuck you but before throat fucking you till you puke I say "No Homo", am I gay or straight?

When you experience those rare moments of silence, when there is no other stimulus and you are totally alone with your thoughts, what goes through your head?

/fit/ is gay you idiot

YOU IDIOT /FIT/ HAS ALWAYS BEEN GAY

I totally get it, but the thing about dysphoria is, I literally couldn't LIVE with myself being a dude. I just could not do it, so I don't care if i don't pass at all, or if i pass a litle, i had to transition into a woman, change my name, change my gender... That's how I saved my life, I could have never settled being a guy.

That's rude, I'm a trans woman.

when you mean something else

do you mean a man?

can you even say it? is it like the boogeyman if you say you used to be a man?

Respect is earned it's not something you can demand.

I see this framing a lot from trans people, the science tells us that your genetics define your sex and that abnormalities in brain development due to and over or under exposure in testosterone is what leads to this.

How come trans people such as yourself naturally assume the brain is right but the body is wrong, when it's clear the other way around. Wouldn't it be more accurate to say that you're the wrong brain stuck in the right body since the defect is with the brain.

You're fucking straight, and you would still be if you didn't say no homo, faggot haha

Is there any difference personality wise between a numale and a trans man?

Thats not really a question I'm just shitting on beta boys by comparing them to mentally ill faggots.

I'm finally at ease with the fact that I'm a woman. I can feel the estrogen going through my body as I take that huge pill. I'm happy.

Why are there so many disgusting fucking trannies on this board? What makes you think you're accepted here? Did that faggot Milo direct you here?

Um, as I'm a real woman now, I don't like to talk about it too much, no.

Sounds like mental illness by definition
"I must harm my self to avoid harming my self"

Milo was a mistake. You accept one degenerate and the rest come shoving their way in.

I'm finally at ease with the fact I am a pleasure demon of Slaneesh. I can feel the demonic power course through my body as I drink demon cum. I'm happy.

1]- Popular demand - LITERALLY nobody asked for this, you just came here tryna justify your mental disorder.
2]- Statistics on sexual promiscuity among homosexuals
by Matt Slick:

Promiscuity
1) 28% of homosexual men had more than 1000 partners: 83% of the homosexual men surveyed estimated they had had sex with 50 or more partners in their lifetime, 43% estimated they had sex with 500 or more partners; 28% with 1,000 or more partners. Bell and Weinberg p 308." (exodusglobalalliance.org/ishomosexualityhealthyp60.php)

2) 79% of homosexual men say over half of sex partners are strangers: Bell and Weinberg pp.308-309.

3) Modal range for homosexual sex partners 101-500; In addition, 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent had between 501 and 1000 partners. A further 10.2 percent to 15.7 percent reported having had more than 1000 lifetime sexual partners. Paul Van de Ven et al., "A Comparative Demographic and Sexual Profile of Older Homosexually Active Men," Journal of Sex Research 34 (1997): 354."

4) There is an extremely low rate of sexual fidelity among homosexual men as compared to married heterosexuals. Among married females 85% reported sexual fidelity. Among married men, 75.5% reported sexual fidelity. Among homosexual males in their current relationship, 4.5% reported sexual fidelity. (Sources:Laumann, The Social Organization of Sexuality, 216; McWhirter and Mattison, The Male Couple: How Relationships Develop (1984): 252-253; Wiederman, "Extramarital Sex," 170. This is extracted from frc.org/get.cfm?i=IS04C02)

Does this sound like happiness to you, dick sucking faggot??

Well hello, you can get a new body, you can't get a new brain.

Muhammad you know what to do.

Am I the only one who thinks he's ruining his good male features by becoming a degenerate?

just cause youve made up your mind doesnt change your biology, sure you can take hormones but they dont stop you from aging your programming is still that of a male.

>And my hair is naturally very long

whathefuck=?

not a filthy euro trash but still a tranny here, ill answer shit too

>Anyone on Sup Forums would kill me if they saw me on the streets
No, they literally would not. People on Sup Forums who happen to venture from the house, myself being one of them, are typically pretty civil in public, otherwise you'd get tons more of Dylan Roof Cases.
How many tranny shooting have there been in the last year?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_unlawfully_killed_transgender_people#North_America_2
If the sources that are maintained keep them at 21 Transgender murders in the USA, you need a way better case. Considering that's 2015 and it straightforward says that was the highest number so far, you don't have a "I'm being killed" problem.

Specifically speaking, the sources come from Advocate.com, a place dedicated to making sure people are aware of the struggles of lgbt life. If the people advocating you can't find the "thousands killed" then they don't exist. Make up more statistics, please. Even MSNBC isn't defending that.

Yes.

I think she looks great.

Milo is against faggotry and flaming gays by policy. He just uses it as a political shield.

Is it true you have to have sex daily to stop your new vagina closing up?

Hm? I know this is reaaally hard for you to understand, but not all gay people are the same, just like all Sup Forumstards are the same. I could say 90% of you are racist, but that doesn't give me the right to assume EVERYONE here is a neo-nazi.

Also, you're just jealous that gay people have more sex in one day than you in your entire life.

And I'm a woman, and for the record, I'm not promiscious.

You are a man. Get over your parents not raising you right and girls rejecting you

Post a picture qt

He sucks dicks, he's a degenerate.

#dayoftherope

Fair enough, good luck.

It's a source of anxiety which they try to minimize, hence pronouns and such. Just like if you were dying of cancer, you would want to enjoy your last days and you wouldn't want people constantly reminding you, asking you what kind of casket you want, etc.