Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Who will play them in the inevitable biopic?

Idris Elba

idk

michael cera will play literally all of them

I don't know why but those fucking tiki torches make me kek so hard tbqhfam

He'd have to gain about 60 lbs and wear prosthetic gynos though.

>white nationalist who engaged with the smooth and clear footage of his event doesn't want coverage
u gotta clean up ur memes, if they don't make sense start again

I guess he deserves this for disagreeing with you.

The fact that a bunch of awkward hicks are holding them makes it funnier

we wuz nazis and shiet!!

Someone post the "Before Sup Forums, After Sup Forums" image with Carl the Cuck and the guy one one person left of the middle.

You think they all bought their own tiki torches?

never seen a more unfuckable group of men before

can't wait for the white race to vanish

Bump
I wanna see it

I hate niggers and kikes as much as the next white guy but these people are such visible losers just beaten down by life I don't want them representing my hate. Where are the chadbro nazis

>this is the face of the nu-conservatives

only two of them look remotely manly the two guys between white polo, dude on his left looks unsure of being there in the first place. just another side of the shit coin desu

This is exactly my thought. Look at the guy who ran over all those people, for example
>fat
>brown hair
>brown eyes
>mongoloid face
He makes us all look bad.

Moustache man has 1000 yard stare.

To be fair thats what white americans look like.

I don't look like that. I am white. That fat tub of shit is not white.

>white people
Ugh baka

why can't whites just deal with their extinction? all this shit is embarrasing to watch

This is what at least 60% of Sup Forums looks like though

They make fun of fat kids and neckbeards to distance themselves from that clique, but I guarantee you that the majority of pol fags are:

>Early-mid twenties
>pasty faced
>skinny-fat
>boring dark hair and dark eyes with a boring generic haircut
>Refuses to smile in photos because "mom that makes me look like a kid"
>maybe a shitty bears because they desperately want to look like the Nordic many men they try to emulate

Why can't they just try and improve themselves? I was a fat piece of shit 4 years ago, never had a girlfriend, washed dishes for a living. I worked my ass every day off to get better and now I've had four relationships, lost 100 pounds, and have a pretty decent job that doesn't prune my hands every day.

It takes far more effort to look into yourself and realize that you have issues then it takes to just blame society for your problems and for where you are in life.

Their egos won't let them. They are far too narcissistic to even consider the possibility that maybe they are the problem, instead of blaming everyone else.

>doxxing is harassment!
>this is fine lol

>violence is wrong
>punch nazis

The left have zero self awareness.

>wtf punching nazis?! leftists are violent scumbags
>he says as he speeds into a crowd

Mustache Man has seen some shit

Punching nazis lead to nazis driving cars into crowds. What a surprise.

speeding into a crowd was not the right thing to do

Lel typical lefty.

One thing is not like the other, user.

I guess my mom was right people NEVER change.

>am I anti human now?

Did anybody bring any extra tiki torches?

>those little girls torches

lol!

Escalation of violence.

this meme is shit. Shitskins don't realize white people conquerored entire countries just to get at spices.

user if someone is punched in public and they get murdered in response the latter would get looked at way way harsher in the eyes of the law.