proof?

usa

Shit edition.

willies

the fall of the ussr was a fatal mistake

strawpoll.me/15195016
strawpoll.me/15195016
strawpoll.me/15195016

im an autistic mong but if a girl asked me to dance id do it straightaway with a glib admission that im no good

if you've ever had a serious oneitis you are fucked in your puny pin head

yes

Yeh, I'm spending my Sunday learning while you're posting on the chon.
Yeh, I'll soon be making $20/hour while you make $19.50/hour

nhs "delays" are usually just for unnecessary/low importance operations

(though there is a real problem with A&E being full of timewasting twats, and also old people being bored old hypochondriacs)

i’m not quite the person i wanted to be because my body doesn’t do what i tell it to do

thinking about taking a poo in the next few minutes but i'm not sure if it's a good idea

*looks at Polands GDP since the 90s*
I disagree

got no clue how to dance either

you’ll all work for me one day

Now poland doesnt like to be in the EU despite of receiving free shit from it LOL

we need a return of the 'I have a PhD on common sense' gimmick

BRITAIN IFFY UH
JUNCKER FEELING PEEVISH UH
ABOUT BREXIT UH

what's the most unreasonable Sup Forums ban/warning you've gotten?

the employees at brisbane's train stations are some of the nicest people i've ever met

regicide reporting

slow dancing isnt hard you just step back and forth in time and squeeze her bum

fucked it lads

mentioned

what station brah

me? i’m a Wynnum Central lad

really disappointed my first time I tried weed/xan basically nothing happened despite everyone constantly raving on about it

inhaled properly, even tried a makeshift bong. xans weren't duds
just felt really tired and was half-asleep for a few hours. nothing interesting or worth it
at one point I did notice a funny feeling if I breathed in/out heavily which was nice

happened to me, she laughed about my dancing, but I did it anyway damn her eyes

Excellent. It's that part of any internet discussion where some asylum escapee begins braying about clandestine Jewish influence and cultural subversion. I was actually getting worried that he wouldn't show up today.

I just want to know why he brings this up in a discussion about Thai cuisine.

youtube.com/watch?v=1DcGevY1fFE

central, fortitude valley and roma street mainly

time to off yourself innit

poopooing at this

And that's what scousers do?

you've got to do drugs a few times before you can fully feel the effects

not your fault
call her a dafty and move on to the next bint

oscillating

Where is everybody? Oh God...I...I had a friend, who was Danforth. Wha--I had all these guys man. Back there I had all these fucking guys. Who were my friends. Cause back here there's nothin'. Remember Danforth? He wore this black head band and I took one of those magic markers and I said to Feron, 'Hey mail us to Las Vegas cause we were always talkin' about Vegas, and this fucking car. This uh red '58 Chevy convertible, he was talkin' about this car, he said we were gonna cruise till the tires fall off. We were in this bar in Saigon. And this kid comes up, this kid carryin' a shoe shine box, and eh he says uh 'shine please, shine.' I said no, eh an' uh, he kept askin' yeah and Joey said 'yeah,' and I went to get a couple beers and the ki--the box was wired, and he opened up the box, fuckin' blew his body all over the place. And he's layin' there and he's fuckin' screamin', there's pieces of him all over me, jus like--! And I'm tryin' to pull em off you know? And he.. MY FRIEND IT'S ALL OVER ME! IT'S GOT BLOOD AND EVERYTHING! And I'm tryin' to hold him together I put him together his fucking insides keep coming out, AND NOBODY WOULD HELP!! Nobody help me. He sayin' plea I wanna go home I wanna go home. He keeps callin' my name, I wanna go home Johnny, I wanna drive my Chevy. I said well (upset and breaking down) WHY I can't find your fucking legs. I can't find you legs. (softly now) I can't get it out of my head. I fuc..I dream of seven years. Everyday I have this. And sometimes I wake up and I dunno where I am. I don't talk to anybody. Sometimes a day--a week. I can't put it out of my mind...fucking...I can't.......

I have a PHD in common sense and can tell you that the Falklands is way too far away from the Argentinian coast for them to have any serious claim

xans are shit end of dunno why i ever got addicted to them

shrieking

>wynnum central

im sorry

billy herrington was my moms age when he died

city wanker loves his city *smacks your head off the pavement and takes your iphone*

GET OUT OF MY PUB YOU RUNTY WANKER!!

absolute state of this individual

how would she steal your heart when you haven't even had a conversation with her yet

I didn't even feel any lack of anxiety or whatever. I felt the same sperg mong but I just couldn't be fucked to talk to anyone cos I was so sleepy

rambo

that’s ok i moved to kangaroo point later

tbqh w.c has the opportunity to be nice, it just needs council housing to be sinkholed

Nice

the so called "gf"

xans and beer is good simple as need to start taking drugs again

Where do I find an autistic gf lads?

In my defence, I've only danced once before in front of my family and literally 8 of them dropped their convos, whipped out cameras and laughed and recorded me for 4 minutes.

I wasn't about to invite that on myself again.

how much beer

tragsg maybe...?

was dresden justified

Weed doesn't work first time mong. Got to open up those pathways before you send dopamine coursing through them.

russia is a hell of a drug

she's not autistic. she's just an arty tumblr girl

autistic girls are usually ugly, weird and not pleasant

how do scousers nick your wallet without starting a conversation?

i have serious cause to doubt the accuracy of these results

bris... bane?

4 beers
1 xan (maybe just half)

Put a pillowcase over her and go to town.

>was dresden justified

No it was a disgusting war crime

did with my mates, explain that

Honestly would be my worst nightmare, have absolutely no idea how to move my body in way that could be considered dancing

war is hell, the more violent and horrible it is, the faster it will be over with, a prolonged butchery is a greater crime than any single major bout of destruction

sample size is too small

>fortitude valley
ahhh the ol' cesspit

Dresden stinks of eggy shits

gentrification will hit them in about 5 years. tingalpa is currently being bought up, and manly has been overdone to fuck. they're getting attacked from both sides and won't last another 10 years.

port arthur was an inside job

dont understand you

So does Emma Watson's bumhole.

HITLER IFFY UH
ALLIES BOMBS BE STICKY UHH

QUEEENSLANDAAAAAAAA

ok just making sure i'm not drinking enough to get me buzzed. i drink 2 pints a day, just to help relax and every study says it's good for you

The only who had the right to bomb the shit out of dresden was russia

gallipoli was a inside job by us

might get pissed tomorrow

>be student
>be the foremost of your better years
>high energy, high cognitive ability, riding wave of hormones
>spend your life doing shit drugs, having meaningless sex, sleeping till 2, not studying
>tax payers subsidise this

ah yes “higher” education

m8 i've walked through fortitude valley at night at least 5 times and i've never even been stabbed

well that's just rude

wonderful family, glad I didn't grow up in the age of super camera instant photo-sharing devices

jesus

really fucking high rn holy shite

it's bad for your liver but yeah it's not too terrible. don't kid yourself though, drugs are bad for you

You're a medical miracle with absolutely no THC receptors in you noggin. Or you're just a mong who doesn't know how to inhale, take your pick.

Hard ni sasete tomodatchis

I don't want to sleep lads
Sleep is the cousin of death

>texas

A spear in your guts!

>the utter STATE