Why are the USA and Canada the only Anglo countries that don't use the word "mate"?

Why are the USA and Canada the only Anglo countries that don't use the word "mate"?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sheppard_(activist)
mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5965LB20091008
youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they don't have any therefore they have no use for the word.

It sounds more camp when said in their respective accents.

Brit/Straya is superior for MAYYYYYYYTE

Probably for some bizarre reason, Americans and Canadians have a better grasp of the English language that the actual country that essentially created it.

>My dialect is better because it takes influences from different periods and languages than yours.
Okay mate.

>Americans
>Grasping English

I'm sure you're all using the wrong form of "your" and "there" ironically...

Yes maaaaaaaaate.

Because The U.S isnt a bitch ass common wealth. And Canada will be annexed after November.

because here it's a word for futtering.

>whatcha doin?
>watching the neighbor dogs mate.

kek

Because it makes you sound like a little english bitch.

>"mate"?
turn to the guy next to you and ask
>"mate"?
in the USA you'll get a black eye you poncey faggot

that's cause the US is a shithole where retards shart in marts

>his country doesn't say bud

>be british
>put in prison for having naughty thoughts

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Simon_Sheppard_(activist)

>yfw Americans think about gay sex so much they are physically incapable of thinking of the word mate as anything other than an offer for anal sex

>none of these guys have ever gone for a rip with their buds

i don't mind the word mate, and it would be cool if we said "cheers" more, that's a good one

because we have no desire to mate with men.

no that would be gay.

they do - for prisoners, they call them inmates. you use it more often because of your history, australia was originally a prison, you were all inmates

That's funny because whenever I called a female in the usa mate they would automatically go weak at the knees.

Also why do Americans say "uh huh" after you say thank you? It's autistic as shit.

Bud and buddy is used plenty in the UK.

Fucking leaves, I swear.

Jesus man that was a real stretch.

I always say lad rather than mate desu, mate is too southern/londoner for me.

>In 2005, Sheppard's house was raided by police following complaints about allegedly racist material published by his Heretical Press
>Heretical Press
>raided by police following complaints about allegedly racist material

????

why don't you use it more often? you were inmates with one another in Auschwitz right?

overrated

don't call me Jesus, that's blantly rasist and offensive.

kek

we were named after Sup Forums, I thought everybody knew that. it's also kind of a prison if you think about it, so yeah, we're no better, mate

Yeah, America is well known for never arresting or abusing protestors. It just doesn't happen!

Yeah you could be arrested or gassed during a protest but they won't come bust down your door at 2am for saying gas the kikes racewar now.

>we're all mates when we fall for the Sup Forums meme.

>ILL LOO ER NUM

exactly, mate

Aye mates whats fuckin cookin ey?

mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE5965LB20091008

a shrimp of the barbie and a slab of piss in the esky mate, and did ye bring yer sheila's this time? last time i wanted a good ganga but instead i had to shelve pingas with ya mate frank. and pring proper beer this time, none of that "Slut fuel" you and yer yank girlies like to drink.

American girls get soaking wet when you say gday mate.
Fucked so many sluts in the US I couldn't believe it. Their women just love the big aussie cock, it's rare they meet real men.

ayy fucken right mate

It's probably the foreskin that does the trick, americans have other way of distinguishing themselves as prisoners

Why is 'cunt' considered the worst word ever in the US but in straya it is commonplace

It's because of how we pronounce our T's more sharply.

Exact same reason why "cunt" sounds so crass here.

>this

youtube.com/watch?v=F-glHAzXi_M

wot

you call your best mates cunts and you mates mate here, you can even use mate toward someone you hate as well...

We dropped many words and added many others. its just what happens when you're a ocean away. Look at Mexicans and Spaniards

not one of your posts in this thread has made any sense at all, shut your stupid fucking mouth or I'll come over there and shut it for you and then feed my big aussie cock to all your polish sluts. Fucking faggot.

>she

>words

More like letters

REEEEE ITS COLOUR NOT "COLOR" YOU DUMB COMMON CORE SHART IN MARTS

Absolutely stellar m8, having an English accent in the US is also class, just say "hello" and the gash is open for business.

Why would hillary want to annex canada

>Americans have a better grasp of the English language
Blimey, most Europeans have better grasp of English than Americans.

i'm not your bud, pal

Leaf got triggered.

fuckin right i got triggered bud. fuck yer poor spelling bud

North Americans are shit cunts and not even anglo

An American or Canadian will literally not have seen pic related before, will not know the cheapest item on a fish and chip shop menu or be able to drink a glass of milk without getting radical diarrhea

because they were strongest melting pots for other european countries

Those are common. And what are you implying? Americans don't drink milk?

This is accurate. as more people from different places around the world (mostly Europe) came to the new world they shaped our language.

I haven't seen that exact picture.

Because if we spell it that way then it should be said cow-lur
American spelling and phonetics are just better
Like how you faggots call aluminum all-oo-min-e-um

>shut your stupid fucking mouth or I'll come over there and shut it for you and then feed my big aussie cock to all your polish sluts. Fucking faggot.

oh, so you have a micro penis, sorry mate. it's still bigger than your other brain.

Quick Google search reveals both Canada and the US have higher milk consumption per capita than new Zealand. You are 84th in the world, people from United Arab Emirates Jamaica drink more milk than you.

>How to trigger a bong 101

Because our dialects split off from the others before that was a thing

we dont call it all ooo min eee um

thats brits

and brits spell aluminum as aluminium so its kinda valid

tell us about "hate crime enhancements" user

STOOL

The only thing bigger than my cock is the big shit you will be cleaning out of my toilet you stinky fucking dunny cleaner.

why do they call brits bongs?

like do they smoke a lot of weed?

It's something British people get arrested for when they say mean things on twitter about the muslims that rape their little daughters.

i can feel the heartburn already

too good to not have 10

Were not allowed to say that word here anymore

(it means female nigger)

as in primate or?

It's not valid because American inventors popularized it

It refers to the bonging of Big Ben. Limey is my personal favorite slang term for Brits, though.

oh I didn't mean THAT other brain. But in your case it truelly must be difficult even for you to tell the difference between your brain and your shit.

I think from 'maid', which over time became pronounced as 'mate'.

Ever been to a pub or construction site in straya?

No? Then shut the fuck up, you would probably run out of there with spaghetti streaming out of your jimmies because they called you a cunt, then you would go home and ask mummy for tendies.

Ey mate go n have a root for me. What we drink over here is up the boohai.

I said your sort can't drink it without sharting in mart not that you don't drink it

Learn to read yanks

beep boop i am an american those objects in the picture are... please wait, analysing... those objects in the picture appear common, as there are several of them in one picture beep boop

Weak 0/10

Called pigs in a blanket retard.

pls just stop, stop posting entirely

>pigs in a blanket

no. thats what you call sleeping americans

beep boop i am an american. i have not seen this image before. i have seen an image that was the same, but approximately 255 pixels differ in this image. therefore it is a new image beep boop

Americans don't say "Mate" because they're all on 15 different mood stabilizers and are unable to feel any emotion at all, let alone towards other human beings. look how the americans in this thread are talking, for instance.

They are machines, born to work hard, buy things and die. The joy of life itself has long since left America.

Just look at the filename, they aren't pigs in blankets. Although it must still be really early in America. How come YOU aren't in a blanket?

Proxyfag confirmed. No-one uses half of those words, and everything else you stole off the most recent Australia thread.

Get fucked cunt, buzzfed tries to sell that shit to immigrants and faggot Melbourners who were so busy being soft cocks, they never picked up actual australian. I bet you don't know what this means without looking it up: "Yeahnahnahyeahnahnah been down to farken waga in me commo, gonna have some bevvies with the boys... fuckin oath cunt"

If my local dairy sold me shit tier sausage rolls like those I'd slap the indian out of them

Those are pigs in a blanket. I don't know what you and the Australian faggot are trying to argue here. You think I just make this shit up?

You think I care so much that you have some kind of meat wrapped in bread that we don't so I just fucking made this whole thing up?

Is that what this is?

>meat wrapped in bread

what are you praying to me now? I told the other guy here already I'm not Jesus

we got off the ship before they started filling it up with cellmates.

Nigger the thirteen colonies were the OG convict dumping ground