Krauts make fun of us for shart in mart while their whore dictator is literally one of our poos

Krauts make fun of us for shart in mart while their whore dictator is literally one of our poos

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra
peopleofwalmart.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No they don't. The "shart" threads are paradoxally to well coordinated and have too few replies for not being made up. They are not German, they are leftards.

I suppose it's a DIVID&CONQUER tactic to drive the americans off the board in the coming of the November elections.

good point, based frogman
shart in mart, slavs =/=white, nordics = dindus

subversive lies. all of them

While we're at subversive memes, Sweden Yes is probably the dumbest. Classic example of divide and conquer.

This's coordinated Meme Warfare, Psyops and Weaponized Memetics.. This's CIA or Pentagon Memery driven to attack psyche of Americlaps.

Don't give in, the Shart meme is all they have as a core slander..

A
FUCKING
SHART

Poo in loo not aisle 2

Whatever, we'll own up to sharting in mart as our primary characteristic. When is UK going to admit being all Muslim, India being street shitters, Sweden being mega cucks, ect?

>Getting triggered by a meme making fun of rednecks in Walmart

Are you retarded, OP?

But you Are SHART in MART and less White than Britain namely 60% buddy.

this, remember the oh shit wadd up, Dat Boi crap
it was so forced, it felt like Cia experimenting

>Never been to Walmart
>Somehow seeing fat people shit their pants there will make me leave Sup Forums

One could only dream, seriously though when will shills and lefties realize that if we're not on our containment board we troll normie sites. I doubled my twitter followers taking a break from here at the height of the shilling.

shart in the mart is pretty catchy and funny, you have to admit. plus bashing americans for their flaws is always funny, murrican bear remains one of the greatest anti-american memes of all time

Can some here please red-pill me on this sharting meme. I've seen it come and go over the years.
Is it true, photoshopped or what?
It's FUCKING disgusting.

theres a screencap somebody did analysing it,
it's something to do with a heavy high fructose corn syrup diet, weight loss/diet/sleeping/etc. pills. poor nutrition in general.

Yeah, I'd argue the diet thing, probably the HFCs, plus we have corn and soy in fucking everything, wouldn't surprise me if that had a negative effect. I also know that whenever I drink regular soda/pop/whatever I get the rumblies, never shit myself though.

Are they aware that they've shat their pants and just don't give a fuck - continuing on like it's normal?

There is this product called Olean / Olestra

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olestra

It was called some sort of miracle food. You could eat the kind of food you wanted and all the fat would leave the body instead of join the other fat.

So this Olean was put in potato chips, cookies, cakes and all sorts of food.

The bad side effect was anal leakage.

Since I don't eat shit foods and don't shop at Walmart I have never experienced that problem or seen it in action.

This is where the shart in mart meme comes from. peopleofwalmart.com

Using our own political satire as damage control for mall sharting.
>mfw

but its the truth

Honestly, they're probably unaware. That's some leaky ass shit, pun intended. Personally I've never seen someone shit themselves in public as an adult except once when this old woman did while I was working as a cashier. She came through my line and the whole thing smelled like shit for an hour. I got dirty looks from every single customer, I asked my supervisor if I could move registers and she said no. I have fucking flashbacks from that mang.

Eh
This is a Sup Forums meme that took off because their new batch of American posters are apparently very easy to trigger.

This meme first showed up late 2014 early 2015 but didn't take off because the Americans then just ignored it

Why do you care about """Germans"""? They are subhumans mudshits.