Me want tater

me want tater

>wen u nutted but she still suckin

Yeah those unfocused eyes look like it's a retard
Makes people wonder if the fourth form has two his two eyes looking forward

I wonder if he had a mind or he was just making his way downtown walking fast

He must be mindless because he could have ended Japanese government right there

>tfw your body has the laser capabilities of the Death Star but your mind is full of pudding

Wait, is this real? This can't be real.

It's real, and it's spectacular.

I'm shocked. Is that turtle supposed to be Godzilla?

This is supposed to be the "real" Godzilla franchise?

Still better than Godzilla's revenge

It makes sense in context. Godzilla is a constantly evolving organism. When he tries to live on land, he goes through the standard evolution process. Kinda-stubby-legs then real legs then lasers.

Not saying much. At least the people making Godzilla's Revenge knew they were making a ridiculous piece of shit.

Final form

Was this a fucking Kickstarter project or something?

lol good meme

Thats first form shin godzilla. He turns into this

Don't forget the tiny, gimpy arms.

Truly a blessed state.

What was the tail?

If you haven't seen it go see it
Though I found it unlikely that all these years you the people who would care about this still haven't see the design

So you are probably just hating it

Those dumb fucking eyes lel holy shit.

People who got eaten and absorbed during Babyzilla's initial landfall. That's my theory anyway.

I enjoyed it.

>What was the tail?
This.

It's like when some emo kid goes to Hot Topic and buys those shitty blue contact lenses that Marilyn Manson made popular.

It could also be Godzilla reproducing, but the faces on the bodies look horrified so who knows.

do you mean the face?
that was just him evolving another laser beam
if you mean the spoopy humanoids then that was him evolving into what beat him, a bunch of units working together
That's right, Shin Godzilla is a movie about literally learning to work as a team, for both antagonist and protagonist.

Yesm Godzilla is real

Reminds me of the goblin shark scene in Strange Wilderness.

>mfw I fully expected this to be a goofy piece of shit after all the months of ribbing on the design
>mfw I watched it with user's subs when he posted them on Sup Forums

Absolute kino.

Looks like humans turning into godzilla. At least that is what the fins coming out of their back look like to me.

For a country that's obsessed with conformity and hard work, that actually makes sense.

Fucking kino

very good movie.
i recommend it constantly

that's fucking amazing

>It'll be gone in 2 to 3 years
I was lost on the half-life discovery at the end. What was the point?

So they don't have to abandon their proud city.

In the past, nuclear fallout would take years, even decades in some cases, to dissipate. This was just to show that Tokyo could rebuild almost immediately, implying that this shit would happen all over again.

I guess the rec is probably needed to be constant

he so cute :3

The radiation that he spread throughout the city. Basically they're saying it's no chernobyl, so it's all good

Ahh. Thank you.

They said that Godzilla created new elements within himself. They were radioactive, though. They had no idea how long they'd be, but in the end, it turned out the half life would be shorter than previously thought. It is therefore implied that Tokyo may one day build itself.

If those things in his tail don't come back out.

god love that scene so much, is there anything like it in all of movies?

I was actually kind of creeped out by it desu.

This is Shin Godzilla, right? Japanese movies are so low budget.

I have to ask, did they make Godzilla the villain, or no? I hate when people make a Godzilla film and think "Godzilla has to be the villain."

Laugh all you want at your still shots but Shin was the only Godzilla that actually looked like a horrific byproduct of nuclear radiation as opposed to a upright tyrannosaurus with functioning arms. It's unsettling as hell. The franchise started out as an anti-nuclear message.

Have you ever actually watched a Godzilla film? Godzilla was always supposed to be the villain.

Are you retarded? Godzilla is the villain in like two films. 99% of the time she defends Japan from the monsters who are attacking it, like King Ghidorah.

>one eye was looking at me
>and the other was looking at Rick

No. I'm freakin' starved. I didn't get to eat anything today.

He's not a hero either.

He's just an animal fighting for his turf

>Godzilla is the villain in like two films.
>Obviously he has never seen Heisei and Millennium series

BRAVO ANNO

kekaroo

too high right now

>she

He's meant to be some fish thing that's barely figured out legs that accidentally ends up on land. At the start he's only got back legs pushing his torso through the streets and has his gills spewing out blood. He's meant to be all fucked up and unsuitable for surviving on land, but then he takes a nasty fall after trying to climb up a building which crumbles under his weight and decides "me need front legs" so just evolves them right away, and from there quickly becomes something that actually looks like godzilla.

He's purposely a mess to further emphasise how incompetent the Japanese government is in attempting to solve the issue.

"Godzilla is not a good guy" films list

Showa
Gojira
Godzilla Raids Again
King Kong vs Godzilla
Mothra vs Godzilla

Heisei
The Return of Godzilla
Godzilla vs Biollante
Godzilla vs King Ghidorah
Godzilla vs Mothra
Godzilla vs Mechagodzilla II

Millennium
Godzilla 2000
Godzilla vs Megaguirus
GMK
Godzilla Against Mechagodzilla
Tokyo S.O.S.

And
Shin Godzilla

did someone say...

Necromorph godzilla

Wasn't it obvious, like 70% of the movie was people working together in offices coming up with plans to stop gojira