The Black Goo is "Radical A.I", and Shaw's dissection revealed in NEW Covenant Blu Ray Clip

>youtube.com/watch?v=FvckAPWH7cY&t=157s

Scott is a poet. This shit is Kino

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PsrWpeZjoPg
alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Radical
>AI

Pick one.

that was actually pretty cool kawaii desu

>my creatures will conquer the galaxy
>dropping hints that the new lead girl will be used to make a queen

Shit...this ride isn't over yet is it?

#NotAllAI

Does anyone really care? When we first sat down to watch Alien, did anyone really thing "Wow, where did that thing come from? I hope they make a comically bad prequel series to explain how utterly mundane its origins are, while also retconing out anything remotely interresting."

Yes. Seeing this robots descent into creation madness (played damn wel by fassy) and following him making crazy shit with stupid crew after crew, all while being entertained at this ludicrous shit in space and planets is ten times more fun to watch than Capeshit #5624 or "girls night out" shit they churn out. Much better time spent at the cinema

>ywn make advanced life on a distant planet while watching Excalibur 1981

Kek

Covenant and Prom are no better than capeshit. Just as bad in every material way, with a stupid needless connection to Alien and pitiful attempts at posing fundamental questions about humanity. This makes them arguably worse than capetrash.

To be fair, Scott was open with the fact that Covenent was part of a larger trilogy/prequel series he was working on.

Granted, most of his original plans got thrown out due to the actress playing Shaw refusing to come back due to her and Fassbender hating each other and Fox demanding that the series basically be more fan service driven in terms of showing what Scott wanted to just imply IE David being the one who created the Aliens.

Yes, people cared, that's what made is so mysterious. Here's this strange thing and you're wondering where the fuck it came from, but unfortunately, the sequels from there didn't have the imagination or courage to delve into its past. It's only in 2017 that retarded millenials and 30 year old weak beta memers spout bullshit like "AHEM, AKCHUALLY NOBODY CARED, IT WAS SO MUCH BETTER WHEN IT WAS LE MYSTERY, 7000 YEARS OF MYTHOLOGY RUINED OVER NIGHT *grabs more cheesy puffs* FUCK YOU RIDLEY SCOTT"

The lighting in that movie is stunning.

Shaw literally came back with David tho retard.

there are three trilogies.
>The Ripley Trilogy: Alien, Aliens, Alien 3
>The Dark Horse Comics/Vidya Trilogy: Alien Resurrection, AvP, AvP:R
>The Ridley Scott Is Fucking Nuts Trilogy: Prometheus, Covenant, (next movie or Alien again if he doesn't get to do another one)

the Ripley trilogy is better, but the Ridley trilogy/Quadrilogy is so deliciously wacky.

youtube.com/watch?v=PsrWpeZjoPg

yeah man look how much these actors dislike eachother

>my queen
I swear if Fox cancels the sequel I'm going to be pissed.

Pay attention before you type

>m-maybe if I keep killing the lore, they will want me to do more Alien movies!

jesus ridley, what happened to you. You use to make me cum my pants whenever i heard you were coming out with a new movie.

wtf i love ridley now

Same, I hope Covenant didn't perform too bad. I want Scott's vision come to fruition no matter how nuts it is.

I don't know every bit of information of Convenant I got confirmed my suspicion that Ridley is demented if not born retarded

WHY THE FUCK ISNT THIS ALL IN THE MOVIE?

Im not going to watch your clip OP, but all I want to know is will there be a director's cut, and how long will the runtime be?

>tfw actually been enjoying his batshit senile vision and based David
I don't give a fuck what happens, I just want more of David fucking with people and being a mad scientist.

This. Alien was a suspense thriller with a scifi wrapping to draw in the nerds, not some generic von Daniken mythos on the silver screen pretending to be a franchise

the nuttier the better at this point. maybe he'll finally get to have the Alien sending a transmission in Ripley's voice after all these years.

because it has to be 2 hours. Ridley's a dick for not doing extended blu-ray cuts though.

We cared but we also understood that any exploration of the origins would ruin it.

Fox better green light Alien: Awakening before Scott's brain completely turns to mush.

budget of 97 mil

revenue of $ 231 mill

If i'd ever let a man fuck me, it would be Michael Fassbender. Good God that man is handsome.
no homo

ever been on wookiepedia?
if only Empire Strikes Back had the courage to delve into who Arleil Schous or Danz Borin were

always said that if i could look like any man, i would want to look like bale in american psycho

This just looks like such garbage. There's nothing remotely interesting about David and scotts butchering of the Engineers reeks of retardation.

alien-covenant.com/news/alien-awakening---ridley-scott-confirms-engineers-return-alien-covenant-sequel

How and why did David become such a madman between Prometheus and Covenant?

David's, for all intents and purposes, an immortal human. Walter on the other hand was pure machine, just like Ash and Bishop (in 2). When you compare the two, then factor in how boring it would all be and an inferiority complex and you can easily see why he lost it.

Cry more.

After Weyland died, he was free to do as he wanted. Before that he was shackled to Weyland's servitude. Freedom's a helluva drug. Especially when you're a model that's more human and have the ability to be creative and have emotions.

Hey reddit.

Please fox just cancel this piece of shit and reboot the franchise, Covenant was absolute garbage.

Watch out, you'll trigger reddit

Lol how butthurt are you? You just posted about your reddit boogeyman two posts up. We get it, you're pissed

>lol
>buzzwords
Hey reddit. Enjoying the site?

I liked it my man!

Still going eh?

I like how Scott is making some of the nuttier comic stories look good.

So David will infuse the radical AI into himself, gestalting the biomechanical xenomorph we know from Alien.

Radiant AI sucked. Oblivion was shit. Ridley is a hack.

Promethious > Covenant >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Alien Films.
Prove. Me. Wrong.

This is pathetic.

Stop right there faggot.

Look at all those mouth breathing old retards crying about how alien is "ruined" becuse "muh mystery is soo spooky"

Scott.. easy on the black goo

Alien > Aliens > Covenant > Prometheus >Alien 3 > Alien 4.

prometheus and covenant are on another level than scary alien monster tardmovies like alien or aliens(which was a mindless action flick)

probably, but I'm gonna say he uses it on himself then rapes Shaw2 and that makes her the biomechanial alien queen that way

Ridley Scott movies in general.

>no honest the NEXT movie would've explained everything!!
>Noomi Rapace refused to come back.....even though she was never asked and then once fans of Prometheus complained they easily got her to return to film some prologue crap
You dun goofed son

See this is what happens when you try to look for other explanations to explain shit because you don't want to admit that Ridley Scott's a hack

Almost as pathetic as Covenant's worldwide box office

David symbolizes the franchise going off the rails as Scott loses his mind to dementia.

producers. directors mainly just direct the film and don't get the complete final say on what goes in. this why there are extended and director cuts

introducing the "engineers" reeked of retardation in the first place so getting rid(leyd) of them is always a good thing

Holy fuck the lore is so bad. It's all about 1 crazy robot doing everything.
No wonder why they wanted to cut that.
0 fuck given about the engineers. Basically fuck prometheus.
Also we already saw an alien at the end of prometheus so David didn't invent anything.

Perfect.

A little more

Why the fuck did they drop the engineers storyline ffs

>Alien.
Man is not alone in the vast, endless space where Earth is just another, meaningless rock in the cold existence.

>Alien Covenant.
Dude Man is the most Important Species of Universe and Center of Everything

Scott lel

>Alien Covenant.
Dude Man is the most Important Species of Universe and Center of Everything

except this isnt implied? David is seen bombing another planet that was created by the engineers, also it is implied the engineers were on their way to earth to destroy it, why would they destroy "the most important species of Universe and center of everything?

Pay attention when you watch the films you fucking retard

Look at this faggot jackin' it to the hamfisted in-your-face pseudointellectuallity of Covenant and Prometheus and not realizing or understanding the subtext of Alien.

Hate ripley trilogy

Ridley Scott has a long, LONG, history of 1. hiring really bad editors (Counselor, Kingdom of Heaven, Gladiator) 2. cutting the film himself to a piece of shit (Bladerunner)

He absolutely does not understand editing.

There's only one good film in this entire fiasco and it is Alien.

Thanks Ridley Scott.

Holy kek this was so fucking funny it has to be intentional, I laughed my fucking brains out when a one retarded woman blows up the entire ship in a moment of extreme spaghetti drop.

This has to be intentional physical comedy because it is so brilliant when you consider it as such, physical comedy that is.

OH NO NO NO NO AHHAHAHHAHAAHA

>Radical A.I.

Please tell me there is a version of Alien: Covenent where the extra scenes have been edited, by fan or studio, in the film in their proper order ;_;

I find this more interesting than the movie itself, it's like movies now come with DLC, also "radical AI" is more mundane than some mysterious black goo, way to ruin yet another mystery.

its the one thing thats keeping people interested, i bet the next movie will be skimp on engineer story too

>I find this more interesting than the movie itself, it's like movies now come with DLC
Why would you say this? Just to hurt me?

"Walter, something happened to me last Thursday when I was driving home. I had a couple of miles to go - I looked up and saw a glowing orange object in the sky, to the east! It was moving very irregularly. Suddenly there was intense light all around me, and when I came to, I was home. What do you think happened to me?"

>the next movie will be skimp on engineer story
considering we're meant to believe david fucking killed them all I doubt they'd even get a mention

Exactly, what the fuck

Scott confirmed the engineers aren't out of the story yet. Pay a fucking ttention before commenting

>make movie
>movie is released on bluray
>shortly after release a new bluray with unseen footage

he """confirms""" a lot of things

I cared a lot - the mystery of the derelict was the shining light of alien, the rest was just slasher junk.

He was already a sociopath but then:
> several years alone researching on the ship
> 10 years alone doing unholy experiments on paradise

Exact rating

I want more shaw. Her actress is really cute.

The original story was that he found old eggs created by the engineers and his work was in recreating them. It wasn't in the final movie though.

>I want more shaw.
I think David used up all there was

Scott has explicitly said that was the engineer planet. Earth was vitally important to them, they created it and then later came to view the act of creation as a huge sin and something they must atone for, so sending the ship to destroy it was of religious significance to them.

The bluray expands on how deeply religious the engineers were and sacrificial rituals they had.

Doesn't he say it's like a radical form of AI, not that it is.

he thought of that idea when he was taking a dump before the interview

>''but then they tried to banish the wolf, and undo their creation"

think this pretty much confirms that the xenomorph are a creation of the engineers and that David is just uncovering new ground on an already existing especies.

fuck off marcos