I'm a big mouth for you edition

pastebin.com/apitEJvG

Meanwhile:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM
twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017)#Announced
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for fuck russians

Friendly reminder that it's been confirmed that Eddie Vedder recorded a song that plays during the Twin Peaks finale. It confirms Agent Cooper never gets his mind back. (Pic is evil Cooper)
Listen youtu.be/pXth84G7dkM

first for cutest girl in Twin peaks

RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE RUSSIAN LEAKS WERE ACUTALLY FAKE

Fat chance, gay

First for black grandmas

So what is she? Where exactly is Lynch going with this?

Sarah's doppleganger that lives in her house.

It's all a dream. Don't worry user.

Why didn't they get a doctor to look at her horrific mutilations? Doesn't a person have a right to medical assistance in American without being detained indefinably? How do they know if she even agreed to this if she can't speak? They just took Andy's word for it. Some real contrived writing.

She didn't have Obamacare, so they locked her up

Why are spewing bandwagoners and plebbitors so scared of leaks?

>Some real contrived writing.

are you for fucking real? do you realise what you're watching?

Whatchu say about Pomona?

>They just took Andy's word for it
and that was enough
she literally doesn't have eyes, are you suggesting doctors make some for her?

>Why didn't they get a doctor to look at her horrific mutilations?
They're obviously not fresh wounds so there is no emergency
>How do they know if she even agreed to this if she can't speak?
It's either this or sleeping naked in the forest all night
>They just took Andy's word for it.
Andy is an experienced and trusted deputy of the law.

nice meme

Possessed by the Experiment.

A Russian user saw the original post with the "leaks" and went to look for himself, and the synopsis for each episode wasn't there. He said it was poorly written Russian and looked like some user just used Google translate from English to Russian, then posted it. I don't believe it's real at all. There's too much bullshit in it.

Vedderchecked for truth and dubs

I don't know about that, user.
Previous leak was written exactly that way (i.e. short sentnces) and it turned out to be true.

Nigger, have you ever seen Twin Peaks?

What about the two cutest girls in Twin Peaks?

This was coming from a Russian that posted a screenshot with no synopsis for any episode this morning. I don't read Russian, nor can I access the site. I'm just posting about what I read. Someone in the last thread looked and there was nothing there as well.

Because they lack the discipline to not watch them

link please

This shitposting explains nothing. And before "it doesn't need to be explained, just turn your brain off": they're supposed to be law enforcement, yet they don't act like it.
See above. They're law enforcement, not some ragtag group from Lost.
>and that was enough
>They're obviously not fresh wounds so there is no emergency
They found her in a goddamn forest, with no identification, nor any way to get her real name. Then they just lump her in a cell - that is not standard procedure in any way, it's bullshit writing. Even if they're not flesh wounds, 1.) you need a medical professional to assess, and 2.) they're horrific mutilations, and in addition to the suspicious circumstances of her appearance, can suggest anything. There is nothing to defend, this is jumping the shark and hoping the audience forgets about it.

It was in a thread this morning after the supposed leak came out. Then in the last thread that's linked in the op someone posted screenshots with nothing there.

I am Russian too and looking at the original text does not look GT at all. In fact there's a typo (missing letter) that wouldn't be there if GT was used.

>Someone in the last thread looked and there was nothing there as well.
Probably blanked due the outrage on social media.

>This shitposting explains nothing. And before "it doesn't need to be explained, just turn your brain off": they're supposed to be law enforcement, yet they don't act like it.

Obamacare is the law of the land. Andy knew she didn't have Obamacare so he locked her ass up with a bleeding drunk and Chad.

this t bh, the pete thing is literally impossible

someone just tell me that it's fake so I can keep wasting my life in this fucking thread.

Flashback?

I never noticed this.

Is this the secret to comfiness?

that's because a german provider released episode 14 instead of 13 last week so a bunch of people saw it
that leak was widely reported on (I think before leaks even came out) and yet there's no indication a russian provider let these episodes out early

The leaks are real.

its real.

She's been inhabited by Mother since the beginning like Leland was possessed by BOB. It just never was shown to us and well explains why Sarah turned a blind eye to her daughter's abuses for years.

It's also why she shares the same ability as Sarah but outside the lodge. She's the ultimate physical abstract source of it as the Mother, BOB is the Master, and Sarah Palmer was put before them both to cause them to overreach and ultimately bring themselves to real death.

I do miss pete tho. would be a white lodger for sure.

Defend this scene.

Really. It said Laura runs away from James and Pete goes fishing. Do you really think they will play the end of FWWM and the beginning of the pilot in one of the episodes? That would take the entire episode. It's a nice troll though, I'll give them that.

There were leaks for 12

russian leaks where at?

city slicker detected

fuck off

It's not about episodes, just descriptions.

>that's because a german provider released episode 14 instead of 13 last week so a bunch of people saw it
It was an earlier EP.

James is a good listener. And he's cool.

look's like bullshit

I can't, John Cena really let himself go

Laura Palmer at the end there, my bad.

Sarah Palmer will have to die too for it all to end.

James was just trying to get a quick handjob from that brit using his gloved hand. He even said it was his birthday but the brit wouldn't get the hint.

James learned how to act like a normal human and is good in it.

>the leaks are fake guys haha

Lol this is just like last week. Enjoy the spoilers. Im outta here.

do you understand what show you're watching bub
they all clearly understood that this was a supernatural event, when they saw andy had an intuitive understanding of the event they let him get on with it
he even says "physically she's fine" which means she doesn't need any critical medical attention

>they're horrific mutilations
so what?

that's the most accurate answer I've ever read

see

Dumbass, you think if they were to arrest Charlie they would call emergency to take a look at his retarded arms?
It's not a new medical issue, it's settled, there is no medical emergency here. They can wait a night before having someone take a look at her.
If you're gonna complain about procedure here, you should be complaining about the bleeding drunk guy.

It shows one of those moments in life where people share experiences that they really can't explain or think others will believe them. Have you never had that happen in your life?

What Eddie doesn't know is that James has already been through a bunch of weird shit himself.

proofs?

part15fag here, I hope the leaks are fake, I made a bet ;_;

The drunk is Jimmy, right? Just Jimmy with his face obliterated so bad no one recognized him while booking him in?

Previous leak from that site.
Episode was not shown early and the synopsis turned out to be true. Written in the same manner.

Woke up
Got out of bed
Dragged a comb across my head

You were damn wrong hahahaha. Pic related.

imagine bringing them coffee in between shooting scenes haha

Stupid theory here. Fake Jeffries is Desmong. Only human character that could possibly know as much as Jeffries and the only actor Lynch can actually get.

Humans telling stories on film is the kino-est of kinography.

You don't need brains with a body like this.

Errr, it's in Russian but whatever, anons must remember it anyway.

is there a list of all cast members highlighting those who haven't appeared?

Lynch wrote that. He's obsessed with his hair. Reportedly some guy on set once ruffled his hair and got immediately blacklisted from the industry.

That Russian user from this morning said that the previous leaks of that sort were up for the duration but these ones don't show up and appear to be a google translate troll basically.

Because Cooper get his mand back in 16

Defend this cut.

Russian leak. Nothing personal

You have no choice but to act normal when talking to a loony who wears a rubber glove.

Double realities.

>James is a good listener
I don't think he actually understood him. I know I didn't; it barely sounded English.

twinpeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Twin_Peaks_(2017)#Announced

>he thinks it's not intentional

It's time to go back to game of thrones

I mean, they wouldn't be friends in the first place if they didn't understand each other.

Carlton Lee Russell as Jumping Man
Eddie Vedder

Who do you guys think has improved more as an actor, James Marshall or Dana Ashbrook?

I'm going for Ashbrook because he seems to be able to pull off genuine moments of satisfiaction and happiness like knowing the solution to the capsule puzzle or showing off Jackrabbits' Palace which seems really hard to do.

Philip Jeffries in 15
Cooper get his mind back in 16
FIght between Freddy and Mr. C in 17
Laura will back in 17
Dougie get his mind back in 18

CCCCOOO PAHHHHH

GETS IS MY IND BACK

IN PARRR FIF! TEEN!

Yes, Lynch is getting to the ripe old age of senility.
I dropped GoT seasons ago. Television is shit-tier anyway; even Twin Peaks, being above the average show in terms of artistic merit, is Lynch's worst work. Lynch needs to do like Malick, and make an assembly line of films in his vision, not the revisited and evidently uninspired material that is Twin Peaks.

This is the show that had the main villain of season 2 trap some druggie in silicon cast of a cast piece then murdering him with a crossbow.
Later on, he disguised himself in a cow suit to tranquilize another character with a blow dart.

>Laura's body was the doppleganger's all along
>real, alive Laura will escape the Black Lodge

Just, holy shit.

How do you know they're friends? They're coworkers, and they live in a "small town", so they frequent the same places, but friends? He had to ask why the kid was wearing a rubber glove - any friend would already know that.

Am I retarded? What's wrong with this cut?

And if Laura didn't died, Norwegians should signed contracts

>He had to ask why the kid was wearing a rubber glove - any friend would already know that.
The lad told him it was a secret nobody knew.

S2 is not cannon. Lynch wasn't even behind most of it.

and episode 8

It's hard to say if either improved. Dana was only bad in the pilot. Bobby was by far the most dynamic character on the show. While Dana was never a realistic actor, Bobby was always interesting to watch. James was never a positive for the show until this season when they diminished his role and turned him into the nice cool guy.

Birdsong is the key to all this, if we can get her working

because she's a funnier character than we've ever had before

she's just fucked up from her husband being a daughter rapist and her own sense of guilt at letting it happen