Star Trek

Late night Trek. Who here drinking with Damar?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A7CvyJGgMyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=7uKWpWkcpdM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slightly buzzed

everyone

>You just caaall out my name, and you know wherever I am, I'll come running... to see you again... Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall, all you have to do is ca-a-all and I'll beeeeeee there, yes I will. You've got a friend...

>tfw weyoun steals your shot

no wonder damar had him killed

liar, it was an accident, their is a ongoing investigation and so far no evidence of foul play

Does the Berman & Braga era have any redeemable qualities?

It's going to look like a golden age after Discovery is done airing.

I will settle that argument and let you know which user was right and which user was wrong, but only if first you correctly inform me how many levels this title works on.

yep but its so convoluted, they both did very good things and very bad things, difficult to really blame them for everything but they are responsible for a lot of shit, tough call

emh, 7of9, phlox, s3 of Ent, s4-5 of voyager

oh and your posting style needs a dusting up :)

>relating to flying through space or air
>relating to escape or evasion
>disturbing flying through space or air
>disturbing escape or evasion

Incorrect.

>relating to flying through space or air
>relating to escape or evasion
>disturbing flying through space or air
>disturbing escape or evasion

No, it's only on two levels that the title works.

You just have an unfortunate autism that attributes a lot of hollow non-sense to things that aren't there and if I'm wrong prove it with Memory Alpha or other production staff/writers' crew sources and I'll apologize.

>Computer, activate F.A.T.M.O.D.E. (Frakes Aesthetic: Thicc, Meaty and Only Desires Eating). Disengage safety protocols.

how hard would it be to get a leaked episode of Discovery

>DUDE you have autism LMAO
Why is it that you throw out insults and buzzwords as a first reaction every time someone has an opinion that differs from yours?

I can't even get a leaked episode of Curb Your Enthusiasm, and that already leaked.

i hated ds9, it was like theater but in a bad way.
but i it had really great characters, like dukat (which went full retard because people liked him too much, thanks moron writers), damar, weyoun.

absolute shit tier:

kira

so then been watching trekcore interviews, specifically the 1st person ones, good stuff heres jefferys first one youtube.com/watch?v=A7CvyJGgMyQ

Kira is fantastic, ds9 was like theater but in a good way, apart from that spot on, so I guess 20% accurate maybe 25%

>Who are you and where are you from?

Anyone want to have a vicious argument?

explain

>absolute shit tier:
>kira
You just crossed the line, buddy.

babylon 5 is so much better than ds9.
ds9 copied much of b5 but had all this filler episodes and too much moral teaching.
b5 just had less money.

nah, to busy drinking kanar

Please fill out this form if you want to participate in the galactic discussion.

fucking annoying ugly bitch that overacted.

>b5 is so much better
it really isn't both are great though

You should see a therapist.

federation shits
but really what the fuck did you mean by this?

>Why is it that you throw out insults and buzzwords as a first reaction every time someone has an opinion that differs from yours?
>doesn't address my post

I'll chalk that up as to you appended vague interpretations to a title that could be considered those contexts and not actually what the writers intended by the title's meaning.

as someone who constantly gay bashes, this guy sounds very insecure if not ironic

B5 was really shitty in the first season and pretty bad in the last season.
And the wrap up of the Shadow war was very anti-climactic
It's good but a tad overrated me t'inks

Dr. Crusher.. I'm Tasha Yar.. no wait, I'm.. who am I?

this is great thank you. i love Jeffrey Combs. i would watch a whole show with Jeffrey Combs playing every senior officer on a star ship

oh right

Don't feel bad. It happens to everybody (see last thread).

jeff is gold, casey and robinsons interviews are also good, i haven't gotten through all of them yet but so far, very comfy

TNG never ceases to be aesthetic.
Love these ready room shots.

Frakes' Aesthetic: Thicc

Comfy

>huge battle that all life in the galaxy hinged upon between a bunch of psychopathic autists with huge guns, a bunch of vicious space spiders and a ragtag alliance of powers bursting at the seams with internal conflicts that the main character had sacrificed literally a third of his lifespan to build
>"lmao guys take this outside the galaxy I'll join you in a sec I promise"
anticlimactic is an understatement
otherwise it was a great show

>ST:TNG:Ethics
>Crusher: This is Dr. Toby Russell

Before Michael of STD there was this cheeky put-in about an Ellen DeGeneres lookalike doctor who wanted to make Worf a new spine.

in Balance of Terror Kirk said the Romulan war was fought using basically tin cans and nukes, and in 2266 the Romulan flagship didn't have a warp drive
why then did the NX-01 have phasers, and why did it run into a warp-capable Romulan warbird?

because times change and only stupid faggots care about canon

how could a pre-warp civilization pose any sort of threat to the federation, let alone fight a ship to ship war with them?

By the look of his face, my guess is /gif/

>tfw when you know you know the answer but are to drunk to care

just took a data dump

Beta canon has it that Romulan war ships were all impulse and attached to warp carriers.

jeffery ratings
weyoun 6 >weyoun 5>brunt>>shran>7>4>8>sickoalien

ezri was too pure for the show

Not after the Breen were done with her.

it's my 21s birthday and im gettin ucked on jack daniels

t. ((Jason Isaacs)))

queers

Leonard Crofoot

why are you all obsessed with Riker's weight all of a sudden, 20 years after the show ended?

It's one guy, ignore him, Riker is like 7 feet tall so it evens out, he's not some tubbo shortass

Brunt is the far superior character

What do you want?

>tfw no bajoran gf

Who knew that the ultimate MILF...

Would become the ultimate GILF?

can someone tell me where the music at the end of City on the Edge of Forever comes from?
Its the finale scene after they return through the barrier and beam up. It wasnt recorded for that episode but I dont know the original episode its from

youtube.com/watch?v=7uKWpWkcpdM

it aint me

Dude yesterday was my 21st and I spent it shitposting here. Happy birthday user.

It was a fetish thing for a few people