Is this the best depiction of true OCD ever?

Is this the best depiction of true OCD ever?

Yes

Come in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milkCome in with the milk

Wave of the future
Wave of the future
Wave of the future

>accusing based Japs of stealing your design based on zero evidence
Yep.

hands scene was kino

Matchstick Men

Is OCD that bad?

>"zero" evidence

HEAHUEHAUEHAUHE

It's torture bro

There are different types but I think they're all pretty bad due to the distress they cause. I've had the intrusive thoughts-type since I was a child and it could get bad, mainly because I didn't know what was going on. At least now I know what I have and have learned some ways to cope with it.

As Good as it Gets also does a good job at portraying it.

I have it in some form, I'm not sure on the severity since I'm not officially diagnosed but my doctor has noted some tendencies I have.

I know that sometimes my routines on certain things get so strenuous that it can fuck my vision briefly and give me headaches, and even when I try to break my habits I just cant, I'm aware that all this shit is pointless but its just compulsive

It can be yes. It fixates on your fears and worries about certain things and will make you obsess over it so much that it causes anxiety and to deal with the anxiety you do compulsive things to help rid it. The obsessions can get really bad

I don't have OCD with behaviors but I constantly get thoughts of messed up shit that I shouldn't be thinking about and it's ruining me. I don't know if that's considered OCD or not but I can't take this shit anymore and I'm already seeking help.

showmetheblueprints

what is the reason that he repeats himself from his perspective?
i understand that its because he's mentally ill but did he do it consciously or was it uncontrollable like a muscle spasm or what?

I think it's that he's unsatisfied with the delivery so he becomes obsessed with it and ends up in a loop. The two times I remember him getting into a loop in front of other people he tries several variations of the idea (Find me some clouds - Find me some damn clouds / Show me the blueprints - Show me all the blueprints) and then spirals down into repeating the same sentence.

Matchstick men, you pleb