TURKEY HAS INVADED SYRIA! HAPPENING!!

news.sky.com/story/turkeys-tanks-approach-syrian-border-reports-10549554

>Turkey has launched a military operation to free a Syrian town held by Islamic State, according to state media and military sources.

>As many as 20 tanks have crossed into Syria, according to reports, with between six and a dozen spotted by journalists from AFP and Reuters news agencies.

>The numbers have not been confirmed by government officials but witnesses reported clashes at the border and intense bombardments inside Syria.

>Hurriyet and Haber Turk television said efforts were underway to open a "passage" into the region as they head towards Jarabulus.

It has begun.
It's finally happened.

They are claiming its to fight IS but that territory is inbetween the large Kurdish Peshmerga controlled districts. Turkey doesn't want a united Kurd state in the area they call Rojava.

SAA reportedly ready to fight any Turkish aggression as are the Kurds. Russia has no comment.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/on-air/356958-turkey-military-operation-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=yUbsT4Kx_oc
youtube.com/watch?v=KVgHRlRqxTo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Oh shit.

now it's time for germany to rise like a soufflé

+++ LIVESTREAM +++ rt.com/on-air/356958-turkey-military-operation-syria/ +++

It's our 1935 fellas. 1939 coming soon

>a livestream of an ongoing military operation.

the times we live in brehs. even thoug it's showing shit at the moment.

>Russia could not be reached for comment.

I wanna see shit die. I never watch these live streams, are they normally this drab?

:(

>all these meme countries recovering relevance
>Spain isn't rebuilding its own empire

Fuck.. I got 1.2Gb for the next 3 days... Can't watch the livestream...

Apparently USA is providing support.

>neither is Australia

Watching it now

Some one explain this to me as you would a child

Why should we care about Muslims killing Muslims?

Every day Sup Forums says troops massed at the Russian border on one side or another = WW3 and it never happens.

because the muslims are pawns in a usa vs. russia proxy war

The Turks could flatten what remains of Syria in a fortnight.

>It has begun.

What has? Turkish regular and irregular troops have been operating in Syria for years.

jews did it and i'm o.k. with amerifats dying send them in

what am i looking at

>data packages in CURRENT YEAR in one of most prosperous societies on Earth

Man seriously, this 4th world shithole switched to flat rate around 10 years ago, there isnt a single ISP that offers data packages anymore

TOPPEST OF MAXIMUM LELS

journalism comrade

>Russia could not be reached for comment.
source?
but thats not untypical.
but also not good if putin is unhappy with the events.

apparently the turks have to the "it'll take a crane to get it out" joke literally

>we're trying to fight ISIS and Assad is trying to stop us guys
>NATO(America) please help us uguu~

they should have tank cameras like based Baschar al-Assad has
youtube.com/watch?v=KVgHRlRqxTo

>Russia has no comment.

But but based Russia will destroy Turkey and Israel according to Sup Forums !!!

We are planning to catch up with the world on the internet meme

Yea it's pathetic, some areas the internet is so slow it takes 5 minutes to load a page up and forget about youtube etc..

Unless you go with Telstra, it's most expensive but it works decently around the entire country

i can switch easily between jacking off on /gif/ and watching ww3 start, are we gods?

looks to me like an excavator to build trenches for the tanks

turkey is using fsa as front line infantry with turkish tanks&apc supporting
turkish artillery and f16s are hitting enemy positions with the help of uav and turkish maroon berets special forces units on ground
turkish army is providing logistics support in transportation, removing mines and building bridges across isis trenches

we don't know how deep they will go but they have already warned pyd to pull back easy as well so i assume their eventual plan is to take over the 70x30km region between the euphrates and azaz

also should be noted that us, russia and assad all seem fine with this development

Transformer 8 - Rise of the Roach

>Spain isn't rebuilding its own empire

Old people are the only reason Spain is not going full commie. Your future is dark.

Arent you trying to shitpost to Chinkland irl to fuck off?

shovel mech

Yea we have an Asian problem but whats worse is the eternal African problem.. even Muslims are fucking better than the nigs here..

top kek

>Based Turkey defending Europe and USA from evil terrorists.
>Sup Forums still calls Turks cockroaches and demands remove kebab.

>Pouring refugees through it's borders
>Saving Europe
I know they were shooting some people going through their border, but obviously they didn't shoot well enough.

What am I looking at??

Guardtower?

a weapon to surpass metal gear

Ok let me do a quick recap of the events.
At the start of the week, all hell breaks loose in Hasakah between NDF and Asayish. NDF is surrounded and the Kurds quickly storm most of the city.
Meanwhile, Turkey and Russia are obviously improving relations with each other and there is talks between Assad and Erdogan.
A ceasefire is reached in Hasakah, Kurds receive most of the city. The next day, Turkish-backed FSA rolls into Syria with the obvious objective to kick Kurdish ass.

Conclusion: the Turks are doing this with both Russian and Syrian accord. It is no invasion, it will not start any happening, they are merely wiping out Kurds while being seen as good guys because they kill ISIS too.
And the US won't do shit because they won't support the Kurds against Turkey.

tl;dr Russia, Syria ad Turkey are actually cooperating you dumbfucks and the US won't lift a finger.

we know that

So assad will keep the clay?

So Turkey went into Russias sphere of influence and then cooperated with America to fight ISIS that America created to destabilize Syria thus allowing for regime change to deprive Iran of an ally for the benefit of Israel. Also Russia backs Iran for some reason.

Do I have my geopoltiics straight?

Why shouldn't he?
He has GoPro on tanks!

you forgot the part about russia and ran being infested by israel

Probably. If Turkey tries and keeps it, that would be a happening. We will see when the Kurds, FSA and ISIS are dealt with, which will not happen soon.

Spot on sir.

Is there any usefull clay that Turkey might want?

>Russia
>Owned by Jews
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky
He sent
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)
He sent the Richest kike in Russia to the worst prison in Siberia for 10 years and got another one to fucking kill himself.

How exactly is he controlled by Jews when the richest Jews in Russia live in fear of him?

Depends on what you qualify as "useful clay". There are some fairly large cities that the Turks may take (Manbij, Al-Bab), but they are filled with Kurdish population so taking them would strengthen the Kurds in Turkey. Not a good idea.
Syrian oil fields are partly controlled by the Kurds, but they are far in their territory, I doubt that the Turks will get there.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Berezovsky_(businessman)

Thats RT propaganda, CNN says bad Russia Communist.

Why?

Next Up: Mosul operation