Why do Mexishits refuse to apologize for the Alamo?

Why do Mexishits refuse to apologize for the Alamo?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BUKHMGiW_rY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Get fucked, retard

Are you retarded?

A P O L O G I Z E

Love song to our American friends from based Argentina :)
youtube.com/watch?v=BUKHMGiW_rY

What is an Alamo? Food?

It's a type of tree you idiot

remember the alamo

probably because we stole half of their country via illegal immigration and then forced them under our thumb more than a few times in the past 100 years

sorry

Who cares

why do Mexicans get so weird about us taking their territory? It happened so long ago and was largely unpopulated but they get into this weird mindset of us being these genocidal thieves that we need to apologize and compensate for. Is it just their culture?

they were en route to becoming superpower status and we took that away from them so they sperg out

We don't give a flying fuck.
It's you the ones who go full we dindu nuffin at the bare mention of the war to then proceed to make the most ridiculous mental gymnastics to try and justify something that we don't give a fuck.

>they were en route to becoming superpower status

doubtful but I wouldn't be surprised if they believed this

shouldn't they be embarrassed that there were only about 50,000 people in the British North American colonies in 1650 while there was several million in Mexico at the same time while by the early to mid-19th century we were both colonizing their territory and beating them in every regard?

Maybe, I went to a Catholic school and might have a confused notion of it. The Catholic Church in the US mentions it a lot in their education and considers the "theft" of Mexican territory similar to the holocaust and slavery in terms of history

I'm not joking either

Mexicans were majority mestizo and not european minded like america was. hence the reason why america was so obsessed with conquering and settling the rest of the untamed wilderness, because its a very european thing to do

fucking gays lol

naturally, but it's still pretty pathetic when you take in mind populations, resources, and distances

LOS

Maybe you don't, but I want my Texas back. Go fuck yourself, malinchista de mierda.
Because you haven't apologized for Chapultepec and the Niños Héroes.

>esta pendeja
California is better

They started a war they couldn't win and paid the price for it.

lol wtf

>similar to the holocaust and slavery in terms of history
Probably because of the concentration camps that you settled. After WWII the history about that is not that well documented.

United Northern American States when?

>commiefornia
>pot smoking SJW-infested hellhole
No, thanks.

Canadians are too cucked and we are too jodidos for such union. Plus, Drumpftard is on the helm, and that won't help.

BUILD THE WALL

>Texas
>glorified Norteño shithole full of redneck wypipol
No, thanks.

When Ms. Winfrey becomes President
what

That flag needs three vertical stars in the center to designate a union of states

this one is better anyway

Can we exclude mexico?

No :^)

I remember the Alamo but I forgot why we were supposed to remember the Alamo

Some kind of supposed "war crime" I hear? Doesn't really make any sense to me, but that's anglos for you

Why should they?