A stunt woman was killed in motorcycle crash on set of Marvel film

A stunt woman was killed in motorcycle crash on set of Marvel film...

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/deadpool-2-stunt-person-injured-after-motorcycle-crashes-into-shaw-tower
youtube.com/watch?v=DJqZfIdpX_g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The actress, who plays Domino in the superhero sequel, smiled as she walked across the concourse at the airport on Sunday - just hours before a stuntwoman was killed in a motorcycle crash on set.

Crashed in front of a Starbucks...

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/deadpool-2-stunt-person-injured-after-motorcycle-crashes-into-shaw-tower

youtube.com/watch?v=DJqZfIdpX_g

>marvel-nigger-lady died

damn, all that bloody glass

>sweeping up her brains

HEARTBROKEN & SHOCKED

>Marvel
Nope, a Fox film.
And Fox are a bunch of Trump Supporters.
They literally made a white character Black so they could kill a minority.

>A stunt woman was killed in motorcycle crash on set of Marvel film...

>die for some shitty Hollywood superhero flick
>have your brain matter scooped up by a bored fat guy
>will get forgotten before the film even releases

I feel bad for her

where the fuck in the corpse pic

Harris got hooked on motorcycles after she rode in the back of a bike driven by a friend. She got her race licence in 2013 and began racing in 2014, and described herself as the first African-American woman to compete in an American Motorcyclist Association-sanctioned event.

Harris’s love for motorcycle racing is evident on her website and social media accounts, which contain many photos of her in gear and on the track.

In 2015, Harris told magazine Black Girls Ride magazine that her goal was to bring road racing to more women and more African-Americans.

Motorcyles and helicopters, man. I don't know why Hollywood folk keep trying to do live stunts with these when it's so easily for things to go wrong with those types of stunts.

Inside the Starbucks, that's what he's looking at

Assholes, she was a feminist icon. THE top female stuntman

How can white stunt women compete?

WE

WUZ

STUNTMEN N SHIET

Where did this edgyness come from? Its happening on Sup Forums too.

Can we blame this one on neo-nazis too??

degloved

In a recording of the 911 call posted on TMZ, the caller could be heard saying an actor had gone “airborne” through a window into a building across the street and “hasn’t been moving.”

>Black Girls Ride magazine
Seriously? A magazine exclusively for black female riders?

>tfw the rest of the shoot is going to be somber as fuck and it's supposed to be a comedy film

They have a magazine for everything (or at least they used to, before the internet was so big, so I'm not sure of it's current status). It's why Calvin & Hobbes would occasionally feature Calvin reading a magazine called "Chewing", specifically for chewing gum enthusiasts.

?Harris was injured during a race in May and broke her left wrist bone. After the accident, Harris wrote about her “life-saving” helmet and expressed determination she’ll ride again: “My throttle hand is still good. This is motorcycle road racing. You either do it or you don’t. Hold your line.”

Damn nigger you fly

Remember her for her

Is that Detective Stabler?

I bet russian hackers did it!

They should've got tom cruise to do the stunt.

SHE DIDN'T WEAR AN HELMET

IN THAT SHOT SHE HAD TO SHOW HER CHARACTERISTIC AFRO HAIR

SHE DIED BECAUSE OF THIS FETISH FOR AFRO WOMEN THAT'S GOING AROUND IN THE INDUSTRY

A WOMAN DIED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO CAST DOMINO AS HER CHARACTER WAS INTENDED TO BE

Ahah ooops

Honestly surprised a plethora of people didn't die during the highway chase in Matrix Reloaded.

The behind the scenes for that chase was rather insane. Can only imagine how difficult it must be to do a sequence like that in today's health and safety world.

>literally died because they changed the race of a comic book character.

Harris wrote about her “life-saving” helmet
Harris was not wearing a helmet when the accident occurred because her character was not wearing one in the movie. Production on the superhero sequel was shut down immediately, and there was no word Monday on when filming would resume.

YUP

Probably won't resume until the police investigation is over. Find out if it was an error on her end, stunt coordinator or just a fluke accident like a flat tire ect.

inverted domino was a mistake

I agree about the helmet thing, couldn't that have just glued a giant afro to a helmet?

>couldn't that have just glued a giant afro to a helmet?
Not funny but made me laugh, and not cause of the typo.

>A WOMAN DIED BECAUSE THEY DIDN'T WANT TO CAST DOMINO AS HER CHARACTER WAS INTENDED TO BE
nice spin there Sup Forumsfag

it was the fro. the added air resistance screwed everything up and she is kill

[female stunt((man) (girl)] (no dick)

Guess we know who won the Deadpool now

Hey, that chick from Atlanta. I hope she and Dong Lover wrap up their capeshit stuff and get back to making BlacKino soon.

>
>>marvel-nigger-lady died

End credits:

Loving memory of Shane'qandre Grandiosity Yessssslayqueen

>Assholes, she was a feminist icon. THE top female stuntman

Ehhhh stunt womanofcolor shitlord

dub dubs of truth.

Well not really, but its amusing that if you connect the dots the chain of events was set in motion by the decision to deviate from the characters intended. Still, its terrible she died. It wasn't her fault. She showed up to do her job just like anyone else does... suppose she knew the risk all along though in her career.

Is she okay?

fix your capslock or else i don't read any of that shit

This.

>killed
killed by who?

I hate the afro meme. I've literally never met a black girl with one. They should all have weaves instead.

it must be hard to figure out a way to make your majority white male audience give a shit about a black female character

BRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPP

>dying for capeshit
not exactly how I'd want to go out desu

the girl in beyond good and evil 2 is kinda qt, but its probably because the quality of the cutscene was higher than all the other low budget shit involving black power women

AHAHAHAHAHA
YOURE
YOURE ABOUT TO BE KILLED
BY A STUNT FAIL