He's retarded, just like you.

This episode was so depressing and sad as a kid

there's actually no hard evidence that ralph is retarded or stupid or slow

hes just "that kid"

Formerly Chuckdaho

Sneedaho

youtube.com/watch?v=Oe3wj1Y2Hps

Ugh, disgusting stiff animation.

It pissed me off to no end how needy Lisa was for Homer to help her with her costume. She's supposed to be brilliant and can do everything on her own, and Homer is supposed to ruin everything he touches, so why was she so angry and did such a shitty job?

oops nevermind half of that, it was Marge that was supposed to help her, not Homer, wasn't it?

still the same point stands, Lisa's supposed to be so great but she can't make a simple costume herself?

i have a iq of 140 and i needed my fathers help for my 4th grade viking project

You mean failing elementary school English, eating poisonous berries, allowing himself to be carried off by a feral wolf, trying to roll a banana against an apple/orange in a race, repeatedly discovering the exact same easter egg that fell out of his basket, gluing his head to his shoulder, and being placed in special education curriculums multiple times aren't evidence that he's at least a little slow?

But what about his excellent, emotionally moving, brilliant performance as George Washington?

How is she supposed to afford the material?
Marge was supposed to help, but it ended up with Homer trying to use a mattress.
That fits Homer, he's trying to do good and help his daughter but lacks the essential skills to do so.

Sneed knew this

Goddamn this animation is fucking ugly.

Just because someone is dumb doesn't mean they can't be talented in other areas. Its not like acting is the most cerebral activity either.

sneed

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Own_Private_Idaho

>normies dont even like the b52s

reeeeeeeee

>I'm a Sneed baby
But I thought she was Homers.

It requires a high level of emotional intelligence, of which Ralph is shown to have none. You don't have to have booksmarts, but Ralph clearly barely has even a working grasp of his own existence or what anyone around him is thinking or feeling.

If that is true then why did Sneed keep Ralph in his will?

The show has shown Lisa needing help like any normal child many times before. Even an intelligent person could have a hard time making a costume (and she wouldn't have been able to drive out or buy the supplies on her own) if they had never made one before.

It's pretty crazy to see how casually a gay joke appears in this movie made just 10 years ago

ralph is a genius and a mad man who is a sociopath and abuses his father's position to be as retarded as possible

in the bart to the future episode ralph was shown to out grown his retardedness

I da ho
No you da hoe

Isn't a hoe a gardening tool?

What if Lisa got off in Crackton?

No its a sort of hamster tunnel

Chuckton

hi im troy mcclure you may remember me from such films as "my wife is a redditor" and "wife? i married my tulpa!"

So they're saying Ralph is a fag?

Ralph literally saw Bart naked and said, "I like men now."

Why?

>Learn to Feed
Was this a Sneed's Feed & Seed reference, indent get it.

should have been iowa

>chewing on his ID
Gets me every time

In one episode he was Abe Lincoln in the school play and memerized and performed a long soliloquy. He's probably a savant.

Wait, are you fucking implying it's considered socially unacceptable to have gay jokes in movies and TV? Have you not seen any TV or movies in the past 10 years?

Have you not seen any in the past 5?
Gay jokes used to be acceptable, until fairly recently. Not anymore.

This animation just proves Ralph is a robot.

Just about every episode of Family Guy has one.

nah i'm sure the normies like "love shack" and "rock lobster". hell i bought a b52's CD just a few weeks ago! shit's great for road trips.

>dude gay people are funny and witty and stylish and sassy, mee-yow!
>not a single joke where anyone freaks out at the thought of being molested by a gay, tricked by a dude pretending to be a chick, or anything else that shows gays in a negative light
makes you think...

Go Banana!

No he played George Washington

UNA

Fooking hell

What? There's an entire episode where Brian fucks Quagmires dad after he transitioned and vomits for like 20 seconds.