If there was one thing in the world you could change right now, what would it be?

If there was one thing in the world you could change right now, what would it be?

>no abos

no internet

remove niggers from america

illegal mexicans too

1 million US dollar per year maximum income, no matter what your job is or what company you created.

remove islam and arabs.

Remove the eternal anglo.

Congratulations, you just removed the incentive to innovate and bankrupt the world of technological progress

kektastic webm

>no melbourne

SHART IN MART

Without a doubt

Delete hipsters, so my hobbies and poverty meats like heart and liver become affordable again.
Would also serve to remove a very large chunk of leftists and liberals, too.

>Osh Kosh B'Gosh overalls

They only make children's clothes. How much of a manlet is this guy?

Blacks must return to Africa.

If applied at a global scale, I don't think you would totally kill innovation and progress. As I don't think a lot of people launched a company thinking they will win even a million a year in their life time.
But you could slow it, for sure. Since people would go only for the least demanding job over the harder but more paying one now.
On a local scale, people could just flee your country to earn more money somewhere else. So it makes it just impossible to apply in reality.

Wow, such a short-sighted goal. Why not
>no people with non-European descent
? Would have accomplished way more.

A man that works a shit job could still design a new awesome product, start up his company and go from 25 000$ a year to 1 000 000$ a year.

There is no reason why a man should be able to earn hundreds of millions of dollar per year. Besides, true innovators and geniuses do it because that's how they are as people; extremely curious with a very high IQ. They are passionate about their work.

You think Albert Einstein cared about the money? You think Elon Musk sees his 50 billions in bank and thinks "Oh man... let's see what else I can create so I can reach 75 billions in there!"

Change advertising, can be done better.

>Crikey!

remove fiat currencies

No non-whites.
>inb4 Jews
Jews aren't white.

Remove everyone else, but the danish and norwegians.

Anybody expressing extreme SJW opinions will be thrown in prison.

Probably something to do with removing the concept of credit/loans.