/got/ general

/ourqueen/ edition

AZOR GENDRY

Was this how you imagined Ned looking like?

Azor Stoneheart

AZOR BERIC

AZOR SER POUNCE

THE HOOOOAR IS PREGNANT

So if Dany knows the truth, what would she do? What would Jon do? What would Cersei do?

please someone give Bobby B red meme eyes

And everyone expected Ned to go to the Wall until he was beheaded by batshit Joffrey

Reach lords should have -50 (Tyrant) malus for Dany

>/miscast/ edition
o boy, /daario/ edition coming soon

>we find out Gendry was born to a secret marriage between Robert and some other women

Imagine if Daenerys looked like this on the show.

How much would you want your face to be the Iron Throne with Cersei as Queen?

HOUND AND GENDRY POWER HOUR

What is the best /got/ meme?

very much

rather burn in hell with stannis

>Ned died before he could tell Jon the truth

Fermented crab.

azor X

Imagine if her actress could act.

>Mode: 1

He can be legitimized by a King. He's pretty clearly going to get legitimized by Jon or Dany at the end and rebuild House Baratheon at Storm's End.

HARRENHAL

kek

no its not fucking fine you low-IQ cocksucker. Ned was still the same character as the books, its not jsut a matter of looks. They didnt drastically alter all his character traits the way the show has altered cersei. fuck off, im done with you, ive spent a whole thread explaining and youre still too stupid you cant get it through your non-functioning brain that book cersei and show cersei are two entirely different people, and thats the root of the miscast of lena as cersei. its like as if they had fucking made ned a jokester and cast someone comedic to play the role. lena is just not cersei. fuck off, go be an idiot somewhere else

really makes you wonder why Rhaegar and Lyanna did the whole fake kidnapping thing. Maybe they figured that was the only way they could somehow legitimize their future child

but then that would mean they both meant for a bunch of people to die to help further their own case for Jon's legitimization

ie both were hoping Aerys, Ellia, Aegon, and Rhaenys would somehow die and both were okay with collateral damage, ie Lyanna's fucking dad and brother dying

really gets my almonds roasting

Needs more Dany next episode, obviously. And dragons.

How quickly the victims of war are forgotten, their ashes scattered by the wind. Dany began flirting with Jon with their ashes still on her boots.

>When we see each other again, we'll talk about your mother
>I promise

He wanted Jon to be sworn into the Night's Watch so Robert would have no reason to kill him before he said anything

Ned was a real nigga

Is Jon a targ in the books or is this a showfag thing?

>she died because Ned couldn't tell the truth

Last episode Dany complained there is not enough food.

Does this ever get resolved

He's a targ. There has been bookfag speculation about it for fifteen years.

literally this.

Multiple people were replying to you.

And if show Cersei is different from book Cersei (and she is) then it isn't a miscast either way. They wanted a different Cersei and they got her.

>bad writing means it's a miscast
holy shit, you're hopeless

it has been the obvious conclusion since 1996.

we hope not but it problaby is, there is no other way around it

There's plenty of food, she was just using that as a pretence to violate the NAP

Why didn't anyone try to occupy dragonstone after Stannis died?

It's heavily hinted at but not explicitly stated.

THE WHOOOOOOOORE

Plot convenience

They did. The Dragons arrived before Dany and ate everyone

I miss her.

>ywn be a sword used by a shitlord defending his country from aegon the conquerer
>ywn be taken from your dead lord and thrown into a pile to be smelt into a chair
>ywn be form part seat of the iron throne
>cersei's bony arse will never sit on you
>she will never silently fart onto you while listening to qyburn drawl
>she will never get railed by the kingslayer while sitting on you

Clearly this is what you were looking for

I almost wonder if there was some issue of miscommunication, either as a tragic accident or done on purpose in order to start a war.

>not fucking on the ashes of your enemies
pleb

What was going through her mind during this scene?

Not even Stannis wanted Dragonstone even though it was his rightful seat as heir to the throne. He was butthurt over Renly getting Storm's End.

Who is ready for this to happen next week

>a character "breaks their fast"

i was thinking of the lense flare eyes, but cheers mate, this is better than nothing

the old ones

>thirty pages of food description
>turn page
>next chapter is Bran

Is this the last season of this shit or is there one more?

This so much. Old dead ned
F

no you idiot, miscasting is miscasting because the casters and writers dont understand the fucking character theyre casting or wanted to change the character in a way they liked. Book Cersei and show Cersei are entirely different characters. the whole point of Book Cersei is that shes an idiot who doesnt know how to manage things and a terrible ruler. on fucking the piece of shit show cersei is a Tywin-tier ruler for no reason other thanthat its 2017 and she has a crusted old driedup cunt which means she can never be portrayed as stupid, so we get this illogical fanfic where shes the smartest leader in the fucking world.

Noh.

>a character asks another character if they happen to have seen a maid of three and ten with auburn hair and blue eyes

>What would Cersei do?
what makes you think she'd do anything different

>crab legs

no food

It's patently clear that you do not know what "miscast" means.

HONAAAAH

>a character "brushes their hair until it shone"

she was worried she would be executed for seeing

>inventor of toilet named john harington
>jon snow
>kit harington

really makes u think

She fucks up in the show too, hence the walk of shame. The show fucked up in letting her get away with blowing up the sept for no reason, but having a new common enemy to unite under and new stolen wealth would make her relatively secure. There's nothing indicating she's the smartest leader of anything and the show is already showing her as careless with the incest.

A communications disruption could mean only one thing

Not because Dragonstone was shit on its own, but because it was shittier than Storm's End. Most lords would be very happy with Dragonstone.

what episode is this from?

>a character "stretches their legs"

season 8 episode 2

One more. Every episode movie length in season 8, at least 90 min each they said.

cheers

Pitch me the game of thrones Anime?

seaons 4-7

>they hang out at Duskendale and talk with a dwarf

Trigger said they were interested in it but wouldn't do it until the books are finished, so never.

JU REKT HER NINOS

BOW YE SHITS

Somehow i want this to happen

>a character eats something and grease dribbles down their chin

Mildly related but I like this picture.

>Trigger said

Source me.

I'd rather have Bones.

>GoT anime.

God damn weebs.

>Cersei gargles on lemonwater and spits it out every time she wakes up in a chapter

Ok GRRM we get it, people did that in the past because they didnt have tootbrushes and toothpaste and wanted to freshen their mroning breath, Its not such a smart thing that you have to repeat it every time Cersei wakes up