Russia hired internet trolls to pose as pro-Trump Americans

Sauce:
nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Sadly, events of recent years have made it obvious that there is no fool-proof way of detecting a Rooskie. The Rooskie individual is no longer a "type" exemplified by the bearded and coarse revolutionary with a time bomb in their briefcase. Rooskie come from all walks of life, profess all faiths, and exercise all trades and professions

>There might even be a few here. Keep an eye out!

Stay strong America! Don't let the Commies seduce you!

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="i`d rather be called racist for not supporting refugee "&src=typd
nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7
youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-to-tie-donald-trump-to-the-alt-right-and-the-worst-of-the-web/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay strong, Amerifat. Hold that shart, don't shart in mart!

why is Hillary always accusing Trump of doing the shit she does? She was the one paying people to pretend to be pro-Hillary online, so now she says Russia paid for pro-Trump trolls? fuck off shillary

>everyone hears about CTR shill
>now (((businessinsider))) is saying russians have their own pro-trump internet shills

No one is being paid to shill for Trump by the way. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.
No one is being paid to shill for Trump by the way. It's a Democrat-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear his campaign.

failing this hard at your one job

>"I don't know," Chen replied.

Was definitely worth writing an article about this.

Wtf! I'm voting for Hillary now!

>inb4 you can't vote in the US
Raycis! Voting without any id whatsoever is a hooman right.

FOUND THE ROOSKIES!

Trumps a genius. Comrade Trump just lets other people tell the world how great he is, the Russians love him so much that they pay other Russians to love him, whereas Hillary has to pay for people to support her. Do you think she'll pay for them to vote as well?

блять! кoвep хac бeeн блoвн!

But muh CTR

Only they are the shills!

>tfw you've been doing it for free all this time
Goddamit lads

yдaлить этo

Truly a dark times when foreign power has to support better candidate against sharting demented warmonger.

(((Bertrand)))

Oh cyka they found me outs.

i can believe this

too many posts glorifying russia and creating an image where russia is a traditionalist utopia free of degeneracy with a strong leader of the people such as based putin

too many posts saying russia is the last hope of the white race

The russian shills here could probably out themselves here and we still wouldn't care.

You forgot your American proxy.

Убиpaйcя нaших выбopaх , вы кoммyниcт !

Amerikanski already knows, no roubles for me. I promised my family meat and REAL coffee this sunday, what I do now?

>getting paid to like trump
>not liking trump for free
It like you don't want to Make America Great Again

Russian trolls are welcome, hillary shills aint, simple as that!

Reminder that Russia is ruled by a shadow-government located in Sweden.

You people underestimate us Swedes. We're like the kikes when it comes to wicked schemes and world domination, but on a whole different level.

Thanks for pointing that out, Captain Obvious.

You just told him to make your elections more clean

I knew it! Communist infiltration right out in the open. Wait until Donald Trump finds out about this.

"Behind every Jew is a Swede" is a truth that few have heard and even fewer believe.

He'll hire us?

cyka blyat

παγkόσμιο πόλεμο δέντρο θα έρθει σύντομα

Make me a jpeg image of it and ill spread it user. :^)

пyтин гo cтpим зaeбaл

And here I am doing it for free.
Life is hard when you are a dumb cunt.

can any high level intelligence guy tell me if Russia has the equivalent to Gladio in America?

always had this suspicion

φυσιkό αέριο τον πόλεμο kikes αγώνα τώρα?

Russia is da real MVP

You mean that you can actually get -paid- for Internet trolling? Damn, what a concept !!

тгaт иc гpeeк cцpипт нoт pyccиaн мaтe
op aм и йycт бeинг тpoллeд?

This is what it looks like:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q="i`d rather be called racist for not supporting refugee "&src=typd

RARE

>nordic.businessinsider.com/russia-internet-trolls-and-donald-trump-2016-7

Russia's troll factories were, at one point, likely being paid by the Kremlin to spread pro-Trump propaganda on social media.

That is what freelance journalist Adrian Chen, now a staff writer at The New Yorker, discovered as he was researching Russia's "army of well-paid trolls" for an explosive New York Times Magazine exposé published in June 2015.

"A very interesting thing happened," Chen told Longform's Max Linsky in a podcast in December.

"I created this list of Russian trolls when I was researching. And I check on it once in a while, still. And a lot of them have turned into conservative accounts, like fake conservatives. I don't know what's going on, but they're all tweeting about Donald Trump and stuff," he said.

Linsky then asked Chen who he thought "was paying for that."

"I don't know," Chen replied. "I feel like it's some kind of really opaque strategy of electing Donald Trump to undermine the US or something. Like false-flag kind of thing. You know, that's how I started thinking about all this stuff after being in Russia."

>reminder this is extremely low quality propaganda

They took a poll a couple years ago and more people would have voted Putin into office than Obama.

Those people now want Trump in office.

So they must be "shills" for posting conservatively AND being pro putin at one point in the past, say, against ISIS when they were beheading christian girls and doing things like pic related.

>guy makes list of people who are pro-Putin or Russia
>guy noticed a lot of them are Pro Trump now

MUST BE SHILLS! CANT BE PEOPLE HATE OBAMAS POLICY AND LOVE BOMBING ISIS OR ANYTHING

I'm not going to lie brah, these fucking Ruskies are alright by me. They enjoy a drink, have some crazy ass dancing and remove kebab.

youtube.com/watch?v=VX7gFl7xnOE

This is horseshit. Don't believe this fucking shill comrades.

Здpaвcтвyйтe, я нe шилл, нo гoлocyйтe зa Tpaмп пoжaлyйcтa. Oн дpyзья c Пyтин и хopoший ycпeшный чeлoвeк. Bмecтe мы пpивeдeм бeлyю pacy к пoбeдe. Хpaни вac Гocпoдь.

This doesn't look at all suspicious to you?

How does Supergirl get a piercing?

Magic

Much respect for Russians if this is true, always fighting for justice.

I wish lord Putin would hire me to troll.

That's the propaganda talking. You feel disenfranchised and want to belong, and they got to you.

Please leave your Facebook page to contact you and the number of your credit card with expiration date and cvc so we can pay you really good money. Helping Donald and Vladimir building better future together is that easy!

Sup reddit, I'm glad most of you CTR shills decided to move there now.

>not being either a ctr shill or a trump shill
>2016
What are you doing in your life?

American Russian alliance when?

I am so proud of my country. Reading western media it appears Russia is an omnipotent evil Empire and Putin the best and most capable politician in human history.

I woudnt even know we have a worlds most capable hackers, army of well educated and paid trolls capable of dozen languages, paying off half of the world politicians and overall having degree of shadow rule and open influence jews would be envyous of.

I could tell
Russia has doomed the Republican Party

Yfw you,re an American Trump voter from NC, you make several memes and spend countless hours sorting through Hillarys emails to find the worst ones.

After countless hours working in support of stopping a communist illuminati take over of America, democrats write stories about you And say you were Russian and paid.

Just a guy from North Carolina, tryin to MAGA.

I don't even know what to believe anymore. The redpill factory actually made bluepills.

True dat niga.

Remember when you guys red dawn, Trump hats = friendlies.

And please red dawn if Hillary cheats.
We will MAGA, with Bear.

Remove kebab and remove lefties.

Hillary Clinton plans to tie Donald Trump to the alt-right and the worst of the Web
>As one conservative said to BuzzFeed's Gray, "It’s really hard to tease out the genuine white nationalists from the trolls. At a certain point, the distinction isn’t meaningful. If you spend all day saying white nationalist things online but you claim you’re doing it ironically, it’s not clear to me what the difference really is.
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/08/23/hillary-clinton-plans-to-tie-donald-trump-to-the-alt-right-and-the-worst-of-the-web/

>Trump is a commie
faggot

Lol you shills are so weak.

The average Russian who posts here has excellent English literacy but even without a flag you can usually tell the Russians by the way they type, I seriously doubt the Kremlin has gone to the trouble of hiring the few Russians who are able to pass as native English speakers to post pro-Trump material when there are millions of actual Americans willing to do it for free

Doesn't it mean that Russia is a true.......... Shadowloo and Putin is M.Bison??????
Damn!

they used to seem more active. usually they would be posting from Britain or Australia.

This story reminds me of the democrats, they will say everything about their enemies but it all applies to them.

And what is funny this is right out of Saul Alinskys rules for radicals, the playbook of the left and Shillary.

There were (and probably are) definitely Kremlin shills on here, but you could spot them a mile off and they posted about shit like the Ukraine situation, not Trump

Interesting angle. She already blew her was on the "Russian connection" though. Nobody believed her. Well nobody but the simplest ones.

>It looks like
>Not a single shred of evidence
>Loads of evidence for CTR shilling
>but that's just a Republican funded conspiracy theory!

These silly leftists can't IMAGINE that their would be such massive organic support for Trump so they have to invent reasons.

Aside from the HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of people that went to his rallys all his support is Russian guys on the internet.

only Russians will see that you're a proxy, as translators don't see the grammar mistake you've made

They're all here making Putin, Mummy, Crimea and Trump threads.

Yeah and they're trying to pin the NYT hacking on Russia now, too. The globalists want WW3, they blame literally everything on Russia.

>Buzzfeed
lel

your daily remainder she said the words i never sent classified material.

>people are posting opinions on the internet
>more concerned with this than foreign money influencing elections
Hillary supporters say the darnedest things.

why do americans refuse on looking at the jew?
is it cause you were all forced circumsized?

If your afraid of communism and degeneracy look at your own jews you dumb shit!

Why are Dems so paranoid about the Soviets all of the sudden? Didn't Bernie go honeymooning in Moscow, literally?

They have to invent, and it serves another purpose. Look at Ukraine, they have armies ready to go for WWIII, they are just waiting for Hillary to cheat and win to start it.

All these dumb lefties think Trump will start a war because he is tough, meanwhile Shillary who voted for the Iraqi war already has a War plan for Russia and Iran, and she will leave IS alone and let them keep growing.

Her special interest backers are literally funding both sides, like they always have. And its her job to trick the goys.

Dems are against anything Trump is for. If Trump wants to try and be allies with Russia, the Democrats want nuclear war with Russia. If Trump is against the crime in inner cities, suddenly leftists are now saying the inner cities are totally fine. So on and so forth.

It's funny how raising questions about Hillary's health is an absurd conspiracy theory but redbaiting like it's 1955 all over again is fine and dandy

>They took a poll a couple years ago and more people would have voted Putin into office than Obama.
I'd take Putin over Obama any day, how is that propaganda? At least Putin doesn't hate his country.

Hear that? That is Axel Springer spinning in his grave disgusting liberals

>All these dumb lefties think Trump will start a war because he is tough, meanwhile Shillary who voted for the Iraqi war already has a War plan for Russia and Iran, and she will leave IS alone and let them keep growing.

Yep. She unabashedly said that she wanted a fucking NO FLY ZONE over Syria, which all but guarantees a shooting war with Russia. That's Bush tier warmongering and the media is silent.

this

I love when someone tries to tell me her health is a conspiracy, then I can simply point out the fact that she's on fucking COUMADIN, which is only given to people with extreme risk of blood clots because the side effect profile is nasty.

And doctors very rarely prescribe Coumadin these days, it's an old school drug, very strange that Hillary would be on Coumadin.

We are not allowed to.

If you talk about it, you get labeled a white supremacist, get on a list by the FBI.

Literally just saying, why are so many globalist Jews working in media and the banking industry? Why are so many globalist Jews in government positions pushing for communism?

Saying any of those things, even though they are true, get you into a fringe outcast category where some have lost jobs and even been investigated.

Its because they are taking over.

Damn is this true? I've been shilling for Trump for free this whole time.

i always laugh so hard at these threads there like pic related

Her entire strategy against trump seems to be NO YOU

Лoл, пoэтoмy я и зaкocил пoд гyгл пepeвoдчик. Двoйнoй cмыcл, aнoн

You don't think they like trumps pro Russia ideology? Was it purely coincidental that manafort had ties to pro Russia Ukraine regime?

Even if Russia did have shills paying 10 cents a post to shit posters is a good investment to avoid all out nuclear war with Hillary .

100D chess

and later her next tactic talking about how theirs this place on the internet that makes fun of her fat ass

Anybody who hates Hillary would of course "organically" gravitate to the opposition candidate.
The accusation is that his call for Russian hackers to orchestrate cyber attacks on Americans and his obvious open lust for Slav things makes trump the Russian pick.