Can we all agree that this show got worse? Everything is more superficial and that's rarely a good thing

Can we all agree that this show got worse? Everything is more superficial and that's rarely a good thing.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lP5gD0GBW4o
youtube.com/watch?v=rllg1oxTznc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it started to decline after the first season. last episode was pretty good tho

I like the way they are characterizing Rick more. And the relationships between characters.

Plus pickle rick was a perfect way to show how contrived Rick is when it comes to his plans and how he fucks with his family

I actually really liked the pickle rick part of pickle rick

It's an episode that would have been a lot better if the season had more plot though. The whole divorce plotline instead of the ebil government/Rick's past shenanigans is so fucking boring.

>can we all agree tha-
no. there will always be fanboys who'll defend this shit until the bitter end

>starting 20million fucking reddit and memey threads

just stick to the others or form a general, stop spreading this cancer

them stealing ideas/plots from movies is really lazy

it's still watchable, but it was never impressive

Nothing will be as bad as episode 2. Episode 3 was still pretty bad. Episode 4 was par for the course, it had some funny moments and the final gag was alright. I feel like every episode goes through the same narrative, as deep as people pretend it is. "Is rick an asshole? No, he actually loves- no wait he is an asshole after all, tune in next week wubalubadubdub!"

It's just a cartoon though. I watch it because I'm sick of the absurdist modern comedy on Adult Swim and this is mildly more entertaining than what you can find on jewtube.

I honestly just watch it for the interactions and sci-fi parodies so i don't really care for the overall feel of the show, besides i tend to watch it stoned or drunk so its always fun for me and i never thought it was a masterpiece to begin with

Oh, look. Another far right closet fag trying to discredit a good fucking show because it dares to throw red meat to those *horrible* SJWs.

Listen, this country will NEVER get over Charlottesville until Donald Assface is gone. He will not last through October. Mark my fucking words. He will resign or face jail.

Rick and Morty is fighting the good fight against whiteness and so is every human being with a soul.

Just shut the fuck up and accept the inevitable.

You will enjoy the old reruns ten years from now. Hooked to special machines designed to keep regressive skinheads in a permanent medical haze. Paid for by working people who just want your fuckery to stop and we actually have a functional single payer system to treat mental illness.

You're welcome, asshole.

I unironically think that episode 1 was one of the best ones the show had.

You know why? Because the plot and episode wasn't completely crazy. That's a thing I noticed with other shows as well such as Futurama.

When you have such a fantastic setting with wacky characters, then it's good if the plot isn't completely crazy on top of that. Early Futurama episodes were really good for this reason. For example simple episodes such as Fry and Bender looking for an apartment.

Women are just hacks that ruin everything they touch.
youtube.com/watch?v=lP5gD0GBW4o
Season 1 and 2
>Rick: "M-my grandchildren *BUUURP* are pieces of shit and i can prove it mathematically
Season 3 with female writer
>WOOOHOO SUMMER FOR THE WIN SHE'S SO COOL SHE ROCKS
Subtle as brick through the window. Women aren't capable of creating anything quality.

Completely agreed. I think it started showing signs in season 2 but was still pretty good, not as good as season 1, but still good. Season 3 has been just awful

yeah shows usually decline after a few seasons

you woulda thunk it?

Nope. You were always too stupid to appreciate this show, but you were only just now realizing it. Fuck off, bandwagon hopper.

>dat reddit spacing.

please leave

At least F is For Family is still good. Hopefully it stays that way. I also still have high hopes for South Park, I feel like Trey and Matt have learned from their mistakes in the last season and will go on continuing to create hilarious episodes and seasons going forward

Yes

>I also still have high hopes for South Park

Haha, what?
That show hasn't been good in many, many years.

How can people like this garbage?

Have you ever considered you're the exact opposite of a fanboy in that you will just hate on this show no matter what?

youtube.com/watch?v=rllg1oxTznc

what made you think i hate the show?

stay mad Sup Forumstard

>this shit
Though I agree with you that I also like things I think are trash, see: GOT

>Sup Forums hated Rick and Morty long before it was shit
>they were right again

maybe we should start to listen

t. only likes le awesome-o poopy fart
season 20 is the only bad season
they admitted how bad they did past season and said they'll stay away from politics for a while, so your feeling is right

>ripping on superhero flicks
>""edgy"" Israel joke

Are they trying to replace South Park?
It was fun when they were paroding old movies that I don't care about, but they seem to get closer and closer to tackling current events.

can we all agree that these fucking threads belong on Sup Forums so get your stupid cartoon shit off of this board?

This R&M cancer is almost as bad as the GoT shit.
Can you plebs please do us all a favor and keep it contained in one thread? Thank you.

Its just as bad in my opinion.

Wow, don;t get so mad, you don't understand complexity of the R&M jokes :-)

+1

FUCK drumpf and FUCK wh*Te """people"""

Rick and morty, fighting one thoughtcrime at a time!