Anyone else nervous about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

therightstuff.biz/
youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY
youtube.com/watch?v=xqcnP1_j-3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MSM IS HERE

PUT ON YOUR WHITE SUPREMACIST CHATROOM FACE

Nervous that my penis wont be able to handle the blood flow my body is sending it to fuel my throbbing erection.

>people shitposting on the internet is a political philosophy

>alt-right

alt-right was a mistake

>creating the dankest memes is now a tool to leverage politics and to be taken seriously

>Being nervous about anything

She'll just get a bunch of smug anime girls posted at her. Nothing to worry about.

No, I think it's funny.... If she specifically mentions Sup Forums, that'll be the end for her

Whats the exchange rate on the $0.02 Hillary puts into your paypal account?

What the hell is she going to say?

>I'LL WORK TO HELP PEOPLE UP, NOT PUSH THEM DOWN

BRING IT SHILLARY

Nervous? To the contrary, i'm looking forward to it.

The Bureau of Memetic Warfare thanks you for your service

How things have changed in only a year, we now have undeniable influence over global politics and our influence only continues to grow

We are memeing into reality a brighter future for the world

>alt right political philosophy

Which is what ?

>exploding van.gif part 2: electric boogaloo

Can't wait, should be interedasting.

Makes me nervous because people are dumb. All they have to hear is a term like "white supremacy" and suddenly they think trump is full of hatred.

>alt-right
>an actual political philosophy
Wat

>SHART IN MART

Is this really the best the cucks can come up with?

I'm nervous that someone in the crowd will hold up a sign that Hillary can't read and she will have another seizure.
Or she will fall off the stairs again.
That poor woman should go to a hospital.

I can only imagine how infuriating this image is to the left. They know that Kek wills it. The past day with the Huma email is bringing the heat.

When's this speech gonna take place?

No

therightstuff.biz/

This can only mean more influence, for us, this shit is never going to stick on Trump.

Too bad our mods are faggots and won't sticky a redpill thread for the aftermath of the speech.

People will naturally find out where these "alt-right" hives are thanks to all the nazi frog related articles this election cycle; assuming they didn't already know. Either way they will be more inclined to lurk and engage.

There are only 2 options for normies if(when) they start to post here: Assimilate, or be insulted. Resistance is futile.

She's appealing to a group her people otherwise know as "idiots."

All they'll see is poo pee hahahahahahaha and wonder why Clinton wasted everyone's time.

>Hillary says one thing
>instantly not expecting her to do the direct opposite

Hillary has dead words. She says stuff, but they mean nothing.

Normies can see it, it's why Trump will win.

I can't wait, it should be good for a laugh

What the hell, does the alt right even have a solid ideology beyond basic nationalism? There's a whole host of priority issues that people who fall under that banner have, its almost like Sup Forums escaped the internet to create a tent all the misfits left by the wayside of the political establishments could convene under. Its a formless mess of an ideology, almost organized chaos but not quite at that point. She's not only acknowledging this bizarre mess, but she's giving legitimacy to them by giving a speech instead of ignoring them until they go away.

Moreover what the fuck is she even going to say?
>these unorganized racist internet trolls have been kicking my ass for free so now I have to come out in person to call then racist since Correct the Record clearly didnt work

Excited because I might finally know something about what her policies might be outside of generic democrat talking points.

>SJWs
>actual political philosophy

Close enough, standards have dropped considerably.

Thank you, based Georgia peach.

>the media gave it an identity
>hillary is giving it legitmacy
the next step is declaring it an ideology of hate and outlawing pepe.

What the fuck is she gonna say? A bunch of jobless basement dwelling losers that watch Japanese cartoons are posting Nazi Frogs on a Cambodian Basket Weaving image board?

There is no such thing as the 'alt-right', it is all merely a coincidence

#nazifrogsgetout

I D I O C R A C Y
D
I
O
C
R
A
C
Y

Not at all. It only proves that her campaign is either being run by idiots or sabotaged from within.

The only smart thing for her to do in this situation is to ignore the alt-right completely.

Instead by making a speech about it, she alerts the many millions of normie Americans who hold un-PC opinions who bite their tongues for fear of the consequences that there exists a large group of people out there who think the same things they do but are unafraid of voicing it.

To date the alt right (however you define it) has been almost entirely internet driven by places like this. Hillary giving a speech about it isn't going to convince us to support her, but it will alert those everyday Americans who wouldn't visit Sup Forums or the other alt right haunts of the Internet in a million years that we are here.

She just doesn't realise that the whole paradigm has changed completely and the tired "everyone that doesn't like me is literally Hitler" bullshit doesn't work in the current year.

I can't wait. Shit's going to be hilarious. She has nothing on people who don't already submit to her ideology so she'll be a laughing stock in all of our eyes.

And they're kicking her ass.

Friendly reminder that if she mentions us, to post plenty of poopoopeepees and gore, along with racist pro-Hillary posts for the normies to see.

>Clinton makes money from mass murderer
>Clinton makes money from pocketing majority of money given to her for aids research

She' the most right wing candidate running.

Can we blame Reddit for that?

Ask Rick how well the "anyone I don't agree with masturbates to anime" strategy worked out.

Won't see this on CNN

Not at all. It should be hilarious

youtube.com/watch?v=DNO6G4ApJQY

Yep. Standard defense for flood control, then we can get to work red pilling those that remain.

Beat me to it on that gif

Absolutely brilliant. She's walking right into it.

She's going to unwittingly redpill the masses. What's there to be nervous about?

>Bunch of neets more competent than multibillion dollar research and media teams and multinational corporations
What a fucking time to be alive

My body is ready, even the slide threads will be slid with the craziest gore, pepe and baneposting the chans have ever seen if we get mentioned

why would i be? i'm not an alt right shitter and neither is trump.

t. independent voter

Look at me, i am the Sup Forums now

i really enjoy how the left are taking a meme creating by the right seriously

If she makes this speech she only does the alt-right a favour.

Hillary is massively unpopular. Anything she hates, people will love. In a single speech, Hillary will do us the favour of transforming the alt-right from a meme position espoused only in the most obscure corners of the internet, to a fully fledged, legitimate politic.

Thanks, Hillary.

Nope. Because whatever she says is going to be baloney anyway. Plus anything against any type of philosophy is an opinion. Just like Islam being a religion of peace.

youtube.com/watch?v=xqcnP1_j-3U

Media getting ready

Odds that Hillary names this place just increased

Alt-right will become as damaged a term as MRA.

You guys have got to try the chocolate shake - Cillery Hinton

Either she talks about us and looks ridiculous or she manages to gives us a popularity boost. There's no middle ground when addressing the internet people

>mfw she introduces older "fellow travelers" to Sup Forums
>Hillary inadvertently makes Sup Forums great again

>THE ALT RIGHT IS A RELIGIOUS EXTREMIST GROUP THAT MUST BE STOPPED
>THEY WORSHIP THEIR GOD HARAMBE AND THEIR PROPHET JOHN CENA

>women on the Internet
dropped

>this
>mfw I'm writing my master thesis about the (((alt-right)))
Professor loves it.

hello I'm 4 chins the famous hacker. Ask me anything

I disagree - MRA's at their core are incorrect.

Men arguing against women and begging for rights looks pathetic - even if they do have a point

how many russians have fucked your dog?

First they ignore you, then they laugh at you, then they fight you, then you win.

She'll talk about Bannon and Breibart, anti-semitism, racism, maybe mention conspiracy theories. I would be highly surprised if she mentioned Sup Forums. In fact, I'd even be willing to bet money that Sup Forums won't be mentioned.

Fuck no.

This bitch doesn't have a political philosophy.

She clearly fears the surge in circles like these and others.

Wikileaks...etc

Its all going to be garbage and platitudes. A continuation of what her career as a politician has been.

She wants one thing

To be the first woman president of the united states

She doesn't fucking care how or if its even in the interest of the country. She has to great vision. No defining message.

Its all a fucking joke honestly.

This makes sense now, because there were so many CTR threads lately asking about "hurr durr, what is the alt right?"

They're trying to collect info for Shillary.

Get your grinches he's ready

depends on how over the top it is

>shits on Sup Forums
deserved, not really wrong
>shits on MRAs, atheists, gamergate, any group that doesn't buy 100% into cuck narrative
will backfire on her majorly

I don't doubt that for a second. But everyone already knows that she can't think for her self. Let alone stand.

The wikipedia page on the "Alt Right" specifically mentions 4chans and it's memes numerous times.

A simple google search and they're all here

>these unorganized racist internet trolls have been kicking my ass for free so now I have to come out in person to call then racist since Correct the Record clearly didnt work

top kek

You can't kill a political philosophy. Besides, if you kill your enemies, then they win.
Hillary could learn a lot from weedman.

Is anyone else actually kind of proud of what Sup Forums has achieved? To a large extent it's been our memes and our shitposting that created this thing that has now metastasized to the extent that one of the two candidates for the most powerful position on this planet feels compelled to make a speech about it.

That's hardly anything to sneer at

Will she doing it standing up without assistance?

now on CNN

She plans a speech? Didn't she mean a 1 hour coughing fit?

Bring it on, Hillary Rotten Clinton.

The damn Clinton News Network.

Yes, it really is amazing. I'm just afraid that too much popularity might mean a goveenment induced death of Sup Forums

Sup Forums is just the new Sup Forums since they became filled with newfags and stopped manufacturing memes

Doubloos and Hillary will have a heart attack live.

Hi, this is Alexander from MSNBC. Sup Forums user 2Rw0VPTL told me that you guys are planning to endorse Hillary, is that true?

This is excellent, and will be a shot heard around the world.

Haha this is great... Trump is healthy as an ox and has incredible stamina for his age... Flying all over the country, holding 2 to 3 huge rallies a day... That's pretty fucking impressive and the CNN fags are just going to make everyone that much more aware of it

Why the fuck would you be nervous?

When is she giving this speech?

I understand why they created this alt-right label; it's easier to defame a group of people with strawmen than a bunch of people with heterogeneous opinions.

But at the same time, there are fuck tons of Americans who weren't fans of Glen Beck and the bible thumping, but every day the taste of Liberal becomes even more intolerable than neo cons ever were.

When they keep bringing attention, be it positive or negative, to this "alt right" they do nothing but make it more and more attractive.

I've got this friend on kikebook who constantly bitches about the alt right boogeyman, but then he also spams the "most muricans don't vote, c'mon guiz we can change da werld." and I can only think to myself that majority of Americans who don't vote would probably just bite the bullet and take the alt right label at this point. And that's not what my libshit friend and most libshits are expecting.