Is the Mediterranean the comfiest place on Earth?

The first time I saw the Ilios map on normiewatch it was like looking into a fairytale. Do such comfy looking towns really exist irl?

What other places are comfy around the med? Are they friendly enough to well behaved ching chongs like me? Is it dirty and poor there?

Aren't Philippines half Spanish?

Yeah they exist. Also if you want to see another fairytale go to switzerland during the spring. Literal mountainsides of flowers and cute swiss buildings and coffeeshops.

totally subjective, for me Central europe like germany, austria and switzerland are the comfiest because of their half timer houses (fachwerk), intertwined graciously with green nature and surrounded with nice fertile fields

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJ

we're a trail mix of everything, really.
apart from indigenous people there really isn't any non-chinese immigrant filipino without spain in them at this point.
but we're culturally less Spanish than say mexico. sure we have spanish words and spanish catholicism, but it's not like we try to emulate the Spanish at all anymore.

that's what America is for, a lot of us look up to burgers as demigods or at least as chadbros, so yeah, culturally, we're like a knockoff america.

I've had the same revelation but from watching Porco Rosso instead. Truly the cradle of fucking civilization

No they will fucking kill you and for Good reason

do you have pics?

generally i like sprawling concrete and brick metropolises, something to make you feel like you could just get lost in the roads. i'm pretty much the exact opposite of claustrophobic, so that might help you imagine the sort of places I like.

i much prefer cooler places, but in the case of places as pretty as the OP pic, i can make exceptions.

always preferred houses that were 'bulkier'' desu. for instance those clay dwellings the lower classes used to live in, in ancient Egyp

Probably cause we grew up in tropical seaside climates we find the Mediterranean more appealing than central europe. Sort of different but familiar

Pacific northwest has some similar feels

no
they are chinese

but the thing is I absolutely hate the heat, which is why my favorite places here are cooler towns like Tagaytay and Bohol

To me was Philipines.

Hey cousin, I need a favor pls.

Mediterranean is cooler than oceanside tropical countries, hence why it's different enough for Flips to like while familiar enough to feel comfortable with

Y-you too

where was this? looks vaguely familiar but I can't remember it

Noice, I really want to be able to find like a small town that still speaks german in the US, so practice my german. But the only places that people still speak german are Pennsylvania and texas but they both speak it super americanized so sad

I really don't know for sure cousin.
DESU I search a filipino thread because I saw a Steam sale in Philipine Peso with the conversion I won.

I wager Boracay

no they are lazy scum

Do you know any webpage to buy STEAM games in PHP by any chance?

In what country do I get to live like that? People talk shit about southern Italy, Greece, ex-yu with seas, Spain, and pretty much everyone who border Mediterranean. I'm actually start to wonder how many percent of their people live in a city like that pic. (Or imaginary mediterranean, like Aria anime)

Greeks

Malta

Did you really not knew of the existence of Santorini?

No
I was told before that Greece had some really nice beachside towns but I never actually saw anything that looked like that.

South Europe has a lot of nice cities, towns and villages that not only are beautiful and cozy but they're fully civil.

Well from experience any European country will be really pretty specially oldest countries have very nice places mostly their churches and museums will blow your mind if you're into that

God that looks so nice, meanwhile I'm sitting here in darkness, freezing my fucking balls off

>tfw I learned about the beauty of Greece from Mama Mia
Still I think Ilios, Mykonos and all those well known islands would be overcrowded tourist traps. It's sad but that's how it usually is

yeah it's comfy.

that looks bad though

No, life is suffering. Wish I'd lived in Brittany.

pay denbts :DDDDDDDD

> Wish I'd lived in Brittany
ITT things nobody would ever say.