Who lives and who dies Sup Forums?

Jon: No
Davos: Yes
Jorah: Yes
Gendry: No
Tormund: Yes
Baric: Yes
Thoros: Yes
Hound: Yes (I'm hoping not #CleganeBowl)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRrt_4niXc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Davos didn't go with them. He stayed behind.

Why would Davos die? He isn't even part of the fellowship of the wight.

Thoros dies according to the spoilers, as it has been accurate so far.

Only Thoros, Gendry and Beric i think. They are weeding out "who the fuck was that again" characters to make the storyline for the final season easier to wrap up.

>implying Gendry dies
nigga is gonna get separated and find another rowboat to escape again

>we're about to watch the Hound smashing up the Army of the Dead

>Only Thoros, Gendry and Beric i think. They are weeding out "who the fuck was that again" characters to make the storyline for the final season easier to wrap up.
Right, kill off many so you have less loose ends.

This will be the most rushed ending ever.

Leaks say only Thoros dies. Zombie polar bear tears him apart.

Jon, Davos, Tormund and the Hound all live. Thoros, Gendry, and Beric bite the dust. Thanks for hiding /ourguy/ Gendry away from us for 4 seasons only to bring him to be immediately killed D&D!

pobst sproilers

the hacks clearly say Thoros and Beric will die, so what are you even going for?

It would be hilarious to kill Gendry off at this point. Hours of the narrative with him as its centerpiece, followed by five seasons at sea, would be made meaningless by getting instantly jobbed.

He'll probably wind up a Kingsguard after nearly dying to some Verys trickery, Cersei, or Dany at her most manic. I say Kingsguard a) because there are so many better Hands and b) there's going to be some kind of joke that he can't stab a king in the back. Ha ha, crushed skull.

the real question is who actually cares anymore

Gendry will live long and old. He'll become Hand of the King when Jon becomes the ruler of westeros. It'll be a pottery in motion

The leaks say Gendry and Jorah die, so a bit off.

Then again, they're trying to play up the Bobby/Ned, male idyll kind of shit. Let's be serious here too: the series does it well when it can. Can't beat non-Dorne season Jaime and Bronn for instance. Even then they're great, it's just that it's Dorne.

gendry wont die, he has a blunt weapon which is super effective against skeletons

Only Thoros will die. Haven't you guys read the spoilers? Though Jon is saved by Benjen.

>element :Holy
>add 100% damage to undead enemies

is this fucking show almost over yet? Jesus christ, getting tired of a general and 5 threads at once every fucking day

We haven't seen Gendry in ages, they are setting him up to be bff with John like his father was with Ned. He's not going to die, he's had too little screentime to die.

I just hope they leave Thormund alone though. If any the brotherhood folk are set up to die one way or another.

this

skeletons dont have lungs tho

iam pretty sure the hound will survive marry salsa because beauty and beast theme.

Path of Exile league leaks shows that Dany kills Arya, then Jon kills Dany

Hound spotted with Gendry's weapon in the trailer.

Then watch the show and join the fun, instead of being a basement dwelling neckbeard who doesn't like "popular" things.

Leaks say only Jon lives. And Sam will sit on the Iron Throne after avenging his family by killing Dany.

Leaks say Gendry got stabbed by a white walker and The Hound got to use his hammer.

The party travels to Eastwatch-by-the-Sea by boat. Davos stays behind while the others go wight hunting.

Jon leads a small force (himself, The Hound, Beric, Thoros, Tormund, Jorah and Gendry (WHY?!) to capture a wight. (Scene set to be filmed in Iceland in January includes 6 major characters.)

The team is attacked by the Night King's army, including a wight polar bear. The bear kills Thoros (apparently a slow death). (Thoros is confirmed to return for season 7.)

They are surrounded on an island on a frozen lake and are nearly overcome when Dany and her dragons show up. She flies most of the team back to Eastwatch, but Jon is left behind.

Jon is almost killed, but Coldhands/Benjen arrives and sends Jon off with his horse while continuing to fight the horde. Jon watches Benjen swarmed by undead as he rides, half dead, to safety.

Viserion is killed and raised as the Night King's mount.

Jon offers to lay down his title as KITN if Dany and her forces will help against the WWs. This scene is private.

there. we happy now?

I guess drogon is just immune to death at this point and will just assfuck anything that moves.

Fuck yes man tv back atlast

youtube.com/watch?v=xPRrt_4niXc

They will prolly die in horrible ways. if it had ben Grrm Writning, now its gonna be some heroic shit.

>jon

lives. he's the prince who was promised/azor ahai, so i doubt he can die, at least until the end. if he does, he'll be brought back.

>davos

lives. he didn't even go beyond the wall.

>jorah

lives. i doubt they would have brought him back to kill him so quickly. also, they've introduced tension between him, jon, and dany. he needs to stick around at least until jon and dany hook up and that can be explored further.

>gendry

lives. i doubt they would have brought him back just to kill him so quickly. plus, they've given him a cool weapon. he also needs to meet arya again.

>tormund

dies. we haven't seen a lot of tormund for awhile, and d&d, even moreso than grrm, like to kill off characters, especially if they seem superfluous to the plot. the wildlings' role has been somewhat diminished now that the action is spreading beyond the wall, so they're really just one of many armies fighting against the ww/army of the dead. it's less necessary for them to have a popular representative.

>beric

dies. a lot of people seem to think it will be thoros, but i think they'll throw us a curve ball and kill off beric. his purpose was to get them to the wall/jon, and he served that purpose. a big theme of the show/books seem to be that fate is a cruel bitch, and often prophecies get lost in translation or just don't quite go the way we think they're going to go (jamie being the valonqar, jon being the pwwp/azor ahai, etc.).

>thoros

lives. he could possibly resurrect jon now that melissandre is out of the picture. plus, if beric goes, i feel like we need to have another member of the brotherhood around other than the hound given their importance to the plot.

>hound

lives. he's already almost die and came back. he's just starting to redeem himself. wouldn't make a ton of sense to kill him now. he also still has to unresolved business with the mountain and arya.

It's like nobody reads the fucking hacked leaks.

Gendry dies, which gets the Hound the hammer. Thoros dies, removing the ability for him to bring any of them back from the dead. Dany rides up on Drogon in the nick of time to save the rest of them, but the Night King fucks Drogon up, and they end up with an undead dragon (making things a little more even when Dany eventually comes up with her dragons).

This is followed by Arya getting tricked by Littlefinger and getting herself killed. Rickon and Dickon are then resurrected by the red priestess, and sail away from all this trouble to become the gay emperors of essos.

>thoros lives

he and beric are literally the dispensable characters here. Tormund is too much of a popular character to be offed - just like Bronn should have been toasted on ep4.

Also user just posted the leaked spoilers - which are 90% certain. How much of a cave gotfag do you have to be to keep making random assumptions, as if you know better?

kek

you do realize some of us try to avoid reading spoilers, right? goddamn it i have to stop coming to this board.

Beric and Thoros will die so that the Hound can return south and see what has become of Gregor. The rest will live, except Tormund who I am not totally sure about because of the leaks. Fans want to see more of him fawning over Brienne so I doubt they will kill him off. Maybe he will die midway and Thoros will revive him before dying himself.

Not everyone is an ADD ridden loser who spoils himself because he doesn't like to enjoy being surprised anymore. Fuck off.

Ignore him user. We good here.

you are in a fucking who-gonna-kick-the-bucket spoilers discussion thread. try avoiding spoilers harder, moron.

The Hound will die and be the wight they take to KL

Cersei doesn't believe nothing but fire/valeryian steel can kill wights.

Undead Cleganbowl commences. >Hound wins.

>the real question is who actually cares anymore

>Gendry will live long and old. He'll become Hand of the King when Jon becomes the ruler of westeros. It'll be a pottery in motion

>*the hound loses his sword to a ww*
>gendry:here take this, i dont need any weapon to fight people that are already dead.

>>Fuck off.
>not wanting to be spoiled about the rise of the Gay Emperors of Essos
You're not real fans of ASoIaF

It's more of an opinion discussion than a spoiler discussion

Quoted the wrong person. It was meant for

Mormon is surely gonna die. He wouldnt give that significant look to Dany if he was to survive.