Stormfags are idiots

Show me proof of the secret documents meme about Russia invading Europe in 1942. Show me proof the Holocaust is not real.
Protip:You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This picture is so gay, and painfully ironic when you know nazis killed a lot of gays.

Where are the aryan women? These are just regular fags.

Bump I need this too

SS soldiers fucked themselves

It's funny because they worship the Nazis yet simultaneously say they accomplished nothing.

>Frankenstein
>stein

Of course Stormfags are idiots. They're useful idiots. But they are the same Stormfags that will most likely form the death squads.

>Hitler built huge army
>wow he surely wanted war
>Stalin was building even huger army
>lie, he wanted peae

>Show me proof the Holocaust is not real
>Show me proof of a negative

The burden of proof lies on the person making the claim of the existence of the item or event in question.

More importantly, nobody on here seriously denies that the Jews were not systematically murdered by Nazi Germany, we just point out how a large amount of what the Nazis were accused of doing to the Jews is outright lies.

>Auschwitz gas chambers
A delousing room.
>Auschwitz kill count
Absolutely impossible. The fact that nobody is allowing people to confirm the kill count through proper research in the area is pretty damning
>Six million dead
Literally impossible
>Lampshades and soap made from Jews
Confirmed for total lies

How much is lies and how much is bullshit? We knows the Nazis did do something to the Jews, but what was it? Hell, a large portion of the pictures of concentration camps have been shown to be doctored as well.

Are you aware how much jews were there in poland, germany and france combined? Why would allies lie about the gas chambers. Give me an explainable answer.

>be liberal
>think up awesome idea to bash ebil nazi guys that always win arguments by actually making stupid mean points and logics
>get your friends together
>all lie in bed and cuddle together
>make totally believable picture that's supposed to imply nazis are gay
>fuck each other in the ass afterwards like an average libtard

I'm ashamed, they are French Nazis

The allies didn't lie about the gas chambers, the Jews did and enough lied about it with the same story that the allies believed them because they didn't have the means to CSI that shit back in those days. Now they can, but any attempts to is met with extreme antisemitism and hate crime charges.

>Are you aware of how many Jews were in Poland, France, and Germany combined?

Poland had roughly 3 million Jews, Germany had about 500,000 Jews and France had about 250,000 Jews. Even at a 100% capture rate, that isn't six million. This is according to pre-war population censuses.

>you'll never be around a group of closet homosexual white supremacists that hate fuck and degrade you for not being white all night long
feels bad man

What is Czechia, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia, Baltic countries, Italy, Greece Yuglosavia, Norway, Finland, Spain and Russia.

Oh, so we are just going to throw 100% of Europe into the hat then instead of just the countries that were asked about?

Fine, that is 9.5 million Jews. That is roughly 2 out of every 3 Jews killed during the Holocaust if 100% of European countries that contained Jews were invaded, occupied, and the population rounded up and exterminated.

Is it possible? Hell, anything is possible. Is it likely? Absolutely not.

Watch denierbud's videos, he also made One Third of The Holocaust debunking the Jewish Holocaust lie.

Oh, this is where I am getting those figures from, by the way.

ushmm.org/wlc/en/article.php?ModuleId=10005161

>prove me wrong
shit shill thread

True. This was part of the "The Borghild Project", when Hitler ordered that his soldiers should never rape the people of countries they invade so as to not catch Syphilis and other STDs.

The soldiers were provided with blow-up dolls instead and instructed to either use those or sleep with fellow male soldiers. This was never done to fulfill a romantic desires, but rather to satisfy sexual appetites.

Gay as fuck if you ask me though.