twitter.com/crashrosbe
twitter.com/ChairmanGao
twitter.com/janembecker
youtube.com/watch?v=IhoUqDQVA-k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Did you just assume xer gender?

Fuck this shit.
Females ruined the show.
I'm gonna watch Xavier and Metalocalypse again.

who is that fluid druid?

It doesn't matter that they are female.

But it matter that they are all SJWs.

twitter.com/notanothersarah
twitter.com/crashrosbe
twitter.com/ChairmanGao
twitter.com/janembecker

There was a male writing team throughout the first two seasons and almost every character who was killed in those episodes were male as well

If you guys didn't know that women were writing the show (and you weren't trying so hard to fit in by hating on Sup Forums's favorite guilty pleasure), you'd have loved this episode
>black guy gets cucked
>mocks capeshit and MCU
>makes fun of tokenism and sjw pandering

>female writing team
>only female character in the entire episode is the biggest asshole of them all

I'm thoroughly convinced none of you pissbabies even watch the shit you cry about. You just exchange talking points and spam them.

Stop lying. They are SJWs themselves. They are no making fun of it, they are promoting it.

Cry more, faggot.

>only female character in the entire episode is the biggest asshole of them all

>cucks her husband
>doesn't care when her lover kills her husband
>kills her lover for no reason (good writing)
>is clearly the most powerful of the group

YASSS QUEEN SLAYYY

>alt right whining intensifies

Remember when it was only SJWs who had to shove down their accusations and ideologies down our throats?

They are making fun of it. Surprisingly "SJWs" aren't a monolith. I'm a full on communist and think that the tokenism of the MCU is fucking shit. Many of my political persuasion would agree. It's like the "retard" discussion Rick has in season one.

She's literally the bad guy

Rick and Morty is just a star that when it burned it burned really really bright, for one moment in time it was the brightest thing in the sky and then it just flamed out. Thats going to be the story of Rick and Morty. It had a really high high. But then, for whatever reason, female writers for one obviously, but whatever else it just it completely lost all the magic that it ever had and instantly started to suck. And thats Rick and Morty.

>Full-on communist
What benefit do you see in communism that capitalism doesn't have?

Everyone can work a menial task for less hours than they would in capitalism. I would prefer less luxuries for all my basic needs met without also having to fight starving to death if I don't sell my labor.

>I'm a full on communist

>I'm a full on communist and think that the tokenism of the MCU is fucking shit

>I'm a full on communist

>hot female character
>crying that she didn't die

gay

besides 2 of the men were characters that you wouldn't want to see again so they're better off being killed

Under communism you'd starve to death regardless.

>being THIS mad I talked shit about your children's comic books
no

They're laughing because you're a communist, you dumb cunt. This has to be bait.

yeah but the show is not supposed to be a dump of bad jokes cramming a social commentary like what south park & futurama turned into after the first few seasons.

This is the woman "making fun of SJWs".

>I'm a full on communist

Why should I care what a couple of NEETs think about my politics? At best they're likely milquetoast centrists and at worst Sup Forumstards

>I'm a full on communist

>I'm a full on communist

If I'm baiting, it's working
>all these frogposters

Did they just made a fucking Cole Train reference?

Also the ant man was female, if you know about ants biology.

PUT ME IN THE SCREENCAP

>gets zero effort replies from people who know you're baiting
>"hurr durr got em"

>I'm a full on communist

But I'm not baiting, which is the best part
I'll see you guys in a few years when computers do everything

Then explain this to me please.
There were/are like, ~50 countries with communism (or system similar/based on it) on all continents with different cultures and people.
Why every single one failed/is a shithole where thousands/millions of people are killed/starve to death?
And i mean EVERY SINGLE ONE.
Who cares that everyone has a job when there is fucking scarcity of everything. I live in Poland and i know. It turned people into fucking cavemen.
Capitalism is not flawless, but it's the best we have right now where everyone has a chance to climb and have a decent life. There was never a period in history where people had it so good.
Communism will never work because the whole basis of it's ideology are flawed.
People are not equal, never will be and most importantly, they don't want to be.

I'm a full on communist.

>I'm a full on communist

As if that's a bad thing.

>People unironically think this season is worse than the last ones purely because of female writers
Sorry to break it to you cucks but the show was never that good

found you

I'm not saying it's a bad thing, I'm saying that it'll be a great thing, where no one has to do as much labor and your basic needs are provided for you
Until then, have fun being a wagecuck for CEOs who make 3600% more than you do

>I'm a full on communist

>only 4 posters have joined the thread since this reply
hmmm

>black guy gets cucked
>mocks capeshit and MCU
was any of it funny though? not really

and what happened to morty's writing? it seems like the way he is now and how he interacts with Rick is completely different. anybody else notice this? like before he wasn't there to be Rick's moral compass. he was rife with his own flaws. and now hes just like preachy and naggy. it sucks

He's become the Lisa of this show?

For your sake, I hope this is bait. You're a naive idiot (or ambition if you think that everybody has to work a menial task under capitalism or think that everybody would want to work a menial task under communism) otherwise.

Does the Simpson's have female writers?

>everybody would want to work a menial task under communism
>hey you can either suffer 40 hour long work weeks or work for 5 hours a week doing something brainless
>also you can pursue whatever goals and ambitions you do have or are talented in, and you don't even have to worry about starving to death pursuing them

Where do you get the idea it would be 5 hour shifts a week under communism?

Oh yeah
>"H-hey Rick. I-I don't think we should be doing this! R-rick they'll be mad! P-please rick!"
was hilarious while rick makes an epic funny face while giving another zany monologue
youtube.com/watch?v=IhoUqDQVA-k

Because when your labor is not being used to make immense profits for the guy on top you don't need to work as much, only so much as needed
If everyone's doing as needed then the load is more greatly shared

I'm not making this up, this is all pretty contemporary marxist thinking and all the people smarter than me have done more concrete predictions

The Israel joke in particular seemed to me like such low hanging fruit, and I wouldn't be surprised if it was straight up stolen from something else

You retards are so brainwashed into deriving SJW shit from EVERYTHING that you couldn't comprehend the simplest jokes with views that you claim to support.

empowered womyn is the new fashion didn't ya know

The dialogue is way more natural and smooth.

Every episode has had gore & violence since the female writers

nothing amazing about writing in a way that was previously prohibited. They have to be given all these advantages