What's their endgame?

What's their endgame?

making money what the fuck do you think

that shit looks comfy as fuck , is there release date and price

fuck off leaf

control civilian movement so they can't do domestic terrorism

This shit looks like a cuckshed on wheels, trust me, I am German, I know what I am talking about.

now google moves in to produce life--sized toy cars. cant wait to have it in my next kinder surprise.

that was not noice new zealand

yep, like those electric cars for retards here that go 20 km/h.

global ''free'' wifi that puts a lid on the evolution of consciousness.

I've seen it, its terrifying.

>tfw your wife keeps the remote control to your self-driving car so you can't decide where it takes you

>a lid on the evolution of consciousness

Explain

their end game is to eventually make one big enough to fit your averaged sized american. looks like their about half way there

yep a vehicle that cucks you out of driving, passengers only

>not driving a masculine V8 with a straight pipe to poss off lefties
>not rolling coal in your big diesel truck

I'd rather not drive than drive a pussy mobile like that

why does everything that's high-tech transit have to look like a gay thing with downs?

To be the biggest gimmick company after apple.

here's a (you) for your v8
because it is gay and is meant for downs people that can't drive

>Explain
You know how your speakers start to buzz when you get a call or a text? Its like that but with your brain but on a larger scale and by design.

>calling shotgun
>I'm afraid I can't let you do that, Dave

>making money what the fuck do you think

google, like most companies, is in it for the money.

but when you look at things like google maps and google earth, and streetview, it seems that they also love creating wonderful things, and I think the self-driving car project is an example of this.

if you are old enough, you remember a time when there were at least 6 search engines, and they were all mediocre. then google search appeared, and virtually overnight all the others faded away.

google sucks in one way or another, but they seem to have vision, unlike say, Microsoft, who has sucked for decades and even with billions upon billions still manages to create garbage.

Agenda 21 and the end of free movement of people. Within 20-30 years you will not be allowed to drive your own vehicle and will be locked into only being able to travel where the network allows you to.

And people will beg for it to happen because it removes the human error out of the equation and makes (when the tech is refined) travel safer.

I agree. Artificial borders are bad.

i hope not. i drive an awesome old american car with no computer, carbureted , smog exempt v8 etc to avoid the level of control that already exists by just a little bit. the thought of that being taken away and being forced even further into a grid than i already am is a terrible thought.

It will probably happen in increments. First they ban normal cars inside the city, then around the major metropolitan areas and then on the larger roads for every one who doesn't have a special license etc.

If you live remotely and got a need for you truck to haul wood etc on gravel roads you will probably get to keep it, like getting a tax stamp or some other bs. The elite has to weigh the pros vs the cons. Is it worth to piss of all the off all the rednecks with guns and 4x4? Nope, they are a dying breed anyway and within a few generations they will be mostly gone anyway. Having all those people get mad and shooting up the place and destroying the grid would be catastrophic so its better to just leave them be. People are moving into the cities anyway and it will just accelerate as the services gets worse and worse out in the boonies.

>the goddamn jews and zog are going to take away my horse drawn cart and force me to use a horseless carriage that spews foul gases and makes hellish noises that cause milk to curdle and babies to die in the womb gosh darn it i'll fight to my last breath for the right to ride a horse or a horse drawn carriage where ever I please FORD IS A HOMOSEXUAL AND THE T-MODEL RUNS ON SATANS POWER
-Sup Forums circa 1910's.

sadly i think you're spot on and that's how they'll go about it. i probably fall into that 'rednecks with guns and 4x4' category because i use my truck to move stuff. not that i'm a redneck but i appreciate the freedom of arms and wheels unencumbered by the state. so many fall for the city meme, especially foreigners coming to america, that it'll be easy in time.

ask geeves is clearly superior, but sometimes I have to use yahoo.

Dolphin pussy secretes a chemical that causes continuous orgasm.

Robot armies don't question their orders.

Do you realize that Henry Ford hated Kikes?

wtf? Im a v8 now!

To kill John Connor before he becomes the leader of the resistance

To take away freedom and ownership. Fuck autonomous vehicles.

>In certain dolphin species, namely Bottlenose, female vaginal tracts secrete an organic chemical while mating that allow a male to orgasm for as long as the penis remains within the vaginal tract, resulting in multiple continuous ejaculations.
>mfw when i have swam with dolphins but haven't fucked one
>mfw i think i want to now
what have you done user

eventually once the tech gets good enough and they're everywhere
all the pod cars will sync up and communicate with one another, forming the most efficient travel paths, and there will be no speed limits

these cars will just be zipping past one another in perfect coherence, eliminating traffic jams and whatnot

beyond that it will eliminate free travel and after awhile you won't be able to go where you want and your life will be programmed for you by the GOOGLEFACEBOOK NSA-Borg.

>People no longer need to know how to drive because you can be reliant on this machine that does it for you
>When they start kicking in front doors there's no where for you to escape to because no one knows how to drive

Just an easy way of keeping people in line.

>I'd rather not drive than drive a pussy mobile like that
Its ok, Yours will drive itself for you since as a white male you cant be trusted with one.
#ban assault cars

>google maps and google earth, and streetview
no this is also done for money.
google is not running a charity, they intend to monetize these services. maps/earth is already being monetized.

Safer roads.

>le ebin endgame meme :-))

Kill yourself you cancerous shitposting thread slider. I literally hope that you fucking die.

we used to have horses that we cold ride home drunk as fuck. so soon we will have our car be able to drink us home from the pub shit faced, i just hope they have some robot that tucks me in tbhfam