Highlander

Could it benefit from a remake?

yes

with more of the past-times shit

the medieval part is cool. the current day part is just two dudes trying to kill each other.

remake it and focus more on the "all your friends hate you now because you are immortal"-part, its way more interesting

you talk funny, nash. where you from?
>lots of different places

you a faggot, nash?
>why? you cruising for a piece of ass?

Yeah, needs more diversity

Fuck no not in the current political climate

>no Sean Connery
>Skrillex soundtrack
I don't think it's worth it, the original still holds up

>the original still holds up
user, I like it, but it's got some serious pacing issues and nonsensical editing, the only things that hold up is Kurgan, and that's because Clancy Brown had to practically adlib everything about the damn character.

I rewatched it recently, it's still a pretty fun movie. What would a remake offer? Overly choregraphed sword fights and fancy CGI?

>I'm not Spanish! I'm Egyptian!
Idris Elba Confirmed

the would make the main character a kang

There can be only one Highlander film. The original. None of the planet Zeist shit.

What's the opposite of whitewashing? Blackstaining?

No, Anonymous, The Highlander was a documentary, and events happened in real time.

I'm -not- pushing for the remake, just saying it's not some perfect gem. But yeah, better fight choreography would actually be appreciated.

3 was pretty much a remake of 1 and I liked that, MVP was a cool villain

>encouraging remakes
You would benefit from slitting your wrists.

A remake is already happening. Batista is playing Kurrigan.

The original Highlander was a breath-taking tour-de-force around the historic polystyrene castles of Scotland.

I am worried that a re-make would favour CGI polystyrene over the real thing.

>just saying it's not some perfect gem
yeah of course, but by now that's part of its charm

>no updates on this since 2015

He's probably moved on like any sane person would. If they were going to remake it Gerard Butler should be Connor because for fucking once get an actual Scot, plus he'll star in anything

You're assuming a "remake" would even take place in Scotland and not in Egypt.

that would be more like a reboot then. if they go with something original it might not be as bad

Then what would the title be?

reported

Kanglanderz

Sphinxter

Nilelander

This movie had such garbage aesthetics, it was laughable. Although I like the aesthetic of Lambert, personally.

we wuz kangs of da un-uni... uh, whirled.

There can literally be only one

this movie is 80's as fuck in all the best ways.