Judaism is better than Christianity

When will Sup Forums accept that Judaism is superior to Christianity?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah
breakingisraelnews.com/67626/survey-proves-israel-becoming-religious/
jpost.com/National-News/Israeli-Jews-becoming-more-religious-poll-finds
jstor.org/stable/41804781?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism
kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/
welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html
dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163
jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076
supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>religion
>one less made up than another

Enjoy extinction.

>Implying your god is even close to his power

Both are judaic desert religions which belong in your desert shit-hole. Hail the European Paganism!

Oh silly Synagogue of Satan. Still butthurt about how getting JC crucified didn't exactly play out like you imagined it would? Why don't you try rebuilding the temple again? lmao fucking Pharisees never change

>Worships a big rock in the desert

Enjoy worshiping the same gods as Hindus do lol so Evropa

>not being your own god

cucks

A FUCKING CUBE

Who gives a fuck about jewish tricks, modern world really developed from paganism.

Modern West is very similar to Pagan Europe.

Gays, trans, immigration, mixing, abortion and infanticide etc. Europe will be destroyed unless it changes back to good values.

Yeah excuse me as I go dress up as a cornstalk and sacrifice a few virgins on my way to the laboratory

What is that? "666" in Greek?

>worships a wall in the desert

>JC crucified didn't exactly play out like you imagined it would?
Actually it did, he died and we just forgot about him. It's the goyim who think that he is still alive, lol. Stupid pagans can't realize that when you kill somebody, he dies.

t. Ahmed

Lol I actually do. And the Hindus Gods are actually the ones derived from the original Proto Indo-European Gods, just so you know.

What a fucking leaf. Ever wondered how our women don't rebel against us, even though we kept paganism alive until this very day (not reborn, but kept it alive)?

But then again, being a retard is inherent to being a leaf.

Like I said, fuck these jewish desert tricks.

Allah is the Lord (Father), though, according to Muslims. Did your illiterate ass even read your own holy book?

Have you stuffed a piece of paper between rocks at your wall today though?

But you guys don't like people joining.
Or do you?

Not today.

People can convert and people can also become Noahide.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Noahidism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

I'm already a Noahide but that's not the same thing.
I'm talking about bona-fide joining. Jews in the West make it hard. I don't know about in Israel though.

When are you going to sort out your degenerates though?

Are you literally shilling that in order for us to be good goys we must stop being goys?

>forgot about Him
>spend the next 2000 years kvetching about how Christians persecute you so
>write a 16 volume kvetch in response to the Bible
>rip off Christian theology
>lol we totally don't need animal sacrifices anymore hebros just be a good person except to goyim

The Haridem are on a rampage today around that area, be careful when begging the wall to kill Palestinians. When the Messiah comes they won't spare you your judgement.

Haridem = superior best sect.

When the secular lose power. You can convert, it is just very hard, even outside of Israel.

breakingisraelnews.com/67626/survey-proves-israel-becoming-religious/

jpost.com/National-News/Israeli-Jews-becoming-more-religious-poll-finds

jstor.org/stable/41804781?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

>Jews in the West make it hard
That is the way it supposed to be, because only the ones who sincerely believes that Judaism is true can overcome the challenge of conversion. Also keep in mind that it must be the Orthodox official community, not SJW reformists that are popular in the Western countries.

You would still be a non-Jew as a Noahide.

So you worship brown people gods but at least they're not big-nosed brown people gods
so European so pure

I'm on mobile and I don't even recognize your flag. Iceland? lol fuck off with your elves or whatever

It's not hard, essentially you have to have a Bat Mitzvah, but Judaism is "genetic" and converts aren't looked at in the same way. No matter what user does, user will always be a goy. Remembering a few dozen lines to recite and a few dozen "facts" isn't hard. Not at all.

The Temple "dues" are the real issue here.

>write a 16 volume kvetch in response to the Bible
Talmud is way older than new testament, it was given to Moshe by G-d himself along with the Torah.
>rip off Christian theology
No such thing, Christians just stole some parts of our holy books and made up the rest. Do you know that the legend of Jesus takes roots from the legend of Prometheus?

What are you doing to make them lose their power?

Actually glad to see Israelis are becoming more religious.

That's why it can be difficult. The nearest synagogue to me is some distance away, and is one of those SJW reformist ones. I'll have to go even further afield.

I don't mind the waiting and the studying and everything. I find that quite admirable.

Actually, that reminds me

What happens if someone who was converting to Judaism dies before he or she gets to officially convert? Can they get a Jewish burial and stuff or are they their previous religion or Noahides until then?

>It's not hard
Yes it is, unless you are converting to some meme Judaism like Reform (ie. not Judaism).

no

Lol stupid fucking kike doesn't know about this:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_Identity

>What are you doing to make them lose their power?
Slowly making the society and politics more conservative, but these shifts take time.

>What happens if someone who was converting to Judaism dies before he or she gets to officially convert? Can they get a Jewish burial and stuff or are they their previous religion or Noahides until then?
I'm not actually sure in that case, might depend on in the individual and the community I guess.

That is a meme though.

All Judaism is reform you're obviously not Orthodox as you're here. All these impure images would corrupt your very being. You're certainly not intellectual or modest as most Orthodox are. All they do is study and pray all day. You know this.

You don't keep kosher, go to Temple or do anything "Jewish" so stop memeing. I warned you about them basically rioting around tourist Hotspots this evening, I'd be careful.

I think you are confusing Orthodox and Ultra-Orthodox (Haredim). Orthodox Jews can use the internet just fine.

You sound pretty stupid spouting this off without knowing basic divisions in Judaism.

>along with the Written Torah.
Fixx
You can actually discuss that with the nearest Rabbi, they are usually quite understanding.

>So metha.

>Enjoy extinction.
what do you mean by this, jew?

Non-religious people do not have children.

There is no difference Judaism is Judaism. You're reform because you're lazy. Instead of prayer and dedication you merely claim genetically to be Jewish. Where you genes would say you're Eastern European, you claim to be Semitic. Lies are the way of your people. Can't blame you for being what you are.

You know the Haridem are going to kill you when your Messiah comes, right?

God said: be fruitful and multiply.

You're a bad "Jew".

I think you're just making excuses for your genetic shortcomings ie: lack of aesthetics.

No, I am not reform.

Read basic wikipedia pages then come back please.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Reform_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthodox_Judaism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haredi_Judaism

It's all Judaism though, sects mean nothing. None get special treatment in the afterlife. You're wasting your time.

I can't wait for the Orthodox uprising. LOL. All the peyos fluttering in the wind, rotten teeth flying everywhere. Going to be glorious. Why don't Haridem brush their teeth?

gr8 b8 m8

>Talmud is way older than new testament, it was given to Moshe by G-d himself along with the Torah.
lol the "Oral Torah" was just a bunch of bullshit that the Pharisees made up. They didn't write it down. It was oral. There's no mention of it elsewhere. The other ancient sects of Hebrewism didn't even believe in it, just the Pharisees. And when comparing it to the actual Torah you can see why. It's a subversion of everything the Bible stands for. The Pharisees didn't even write it down until, what, AD 300? So they bullshitted for centuries after the New Testament was already finished until their bullshit reached its final form, ripping off Christianity along the way. And the funniest part was that they believed that they were forbidden from ever writing it down. Your Talmud shouldn't even exist according to your own sect. Kek

You're retarded.

I don't care what unique rituals you or other sects do, at the end of the day you're all the same, sans the retarded clothing, strings hanging from belts and modest dress.

You, as a Jew understand the hatred the Haridem have for reform/lazy Judaism right? You're aware when the Messiah comes they're going to stop praying 24/7 and purge impurities from "your" faith...right?

No one fights harder than someone with God on their side. Your day will come, soon.

When will kikes accept that their outdated sect has been abandoned by God?

Actually, you can't really tell me what Tiorah stands for until you read Talmud. Literally every word in Torah should be interpreted and read in the original before we can do any conclusions. And, most importantly, we need to know Talmud to understand at least something from Torah. You would understand that new testament is a fake right away, for example, and that Torah, Talmud and Kabbalah are connected and are parts of a whole.
>It was oral
Yes it was. Straight from Moshe 'till rabbi Akiva. People were smarter back then, they knew it by heart.

t. PooLoo

The Talmud is a lie and Kabbalah is a lie. Satan, who is the father of lies, the leader of your synagogue, and the author of your Talmud, realized that he could only blind so many people to the Scriptures and pervert God's message so much through such a lie, and so he decided to start Islam, which cut out the Torah completely.

Wow, just noticed you were here from the start. Either you are a very dedicated shitposter or a very dedicated religious fellow. If latter I don't think you are defending Christianity or earn Good Christian Boy points by insulting others.

or maybe you do, jesus is writing down the GCP's

When will jews accept their saviour?

When will kazhars stop masquerading as jews?

Black cube in the he desert you say?

I wonder who can defeat it?

That's slogans, they are nothing but dedicated antisemitism and paganism (which is the same, basically). You don't know the language of Torah, the spirit of Torah, the message of Torah, the only thing you get is just a new testament - a really primitive and little book written by pagans for pagans. That book is not an argument.

Seven laws of Noah are not even in the Tanakh. Those are just another kike fantasy.

>Against nationalism
>"There is neither Jew nor Greek"
>All nations are the same, all people are the same, everyone is equal

The full quote is: "There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus."

The idea is that anyone can follow Jesus. That's it. This statement contains no instructions regarding borders or immigration or racial politics or gender politics.

>There are three Gods pretending to be one

Reality doesn't care about your preferences. If God is three-in-one, then God is three-in-one, regardless of how much you would prefer to simplify Him.

>Against slavery of niggers

The Bible instructs slaves to obey their masters, and masters to be good to their slaves. Hardly an indictment against the practice. (And honestly, it's a pragmatic approach - slavery will always exist in one form or another.)

>Against segregation

No. Again, Jesus himself displayed a certain prejudice against others, which suggests that there are, in fact, hierarchies of peoples.

>Women deserve rights

They do deserve rights, like the right not to be beaten, murdered, raped, etc. The Bible doesn't afford them other rights, though, like the right to own property or vote or hold office. In fact, the Bible instructs women not to speak in church, which modern churches have conveniently ignored.

>blah blah blah pacifism blah blah blah

The Bible prescribes personal pacifism. Defending others, however, is a-okay.

>"Render unto Caesar"

Christianity isn't concerned with temporal bullshit. It's all about the eternal. Let the government be the government, and worry instead about righteousness.

>One world church: Globalism

Hardly. Even the RCC has always recognized the authority of autonomous kings and governments.

>kike fantasy.
>basically "don't be an asshole" guide for dummies
Literally nignog attitude, well done finlan
>Reality doesn't care about your preferences
Yes, that is why your pagan fantasies about three gods in one(Nescafe reference) can't be classified as monotheism.

t. shlomo goldbergstein

>God gives 10 commandments and Tanakh to follow
>Oy vey goy, rabbis know better than God, forget Tanakh and listen to us
No wonder you have been smited by God for thousands of years.

>Pro nationalism, only for Israel, promotes racemixing for everyone else

Es ist Zeit für Rache!

Wir mussen die Juden ausrotten

Atheist Father here.

You made a sweeping generalisation without stating explicitly what you meant.

You've been proved wrong.

Every other post you make, and every post you've already made, is tainted with the label of LIAR.

How does it feel to be redundant?

>10 commandments
For jews, not for you.
>666
There is literally nothing wrong with that number, lil pagan. Numbers can't hurt you unless you want to hurt yourself. And you do, I can see it.

2 balls 1 flacid cock nice sign for allah , moh really thought about that

Fuck off kike

>For jews, not for you.
And still you disrecard the Tanakh in favor of rabbis
>No temple
>No sacrifice
>No Kohens
>And theredfore no covenant

>lil pagan
Then tell me where does your star come from since only mentions of star symbol in Tanakh are related to Moloch, Remphran and Kijjun. It is idolatrous symbol of apostasy.

The only thing about 666 is that it is the numerical equivilent of Emperor Nero's name.
נרון קסר

That symbolism is there anything god did not think off

Allah is not God. Allah is Satan, the great deceiver, the father of lies, the god of death.

Why was it Neron and not Nero?

Rabbis are possessors of tradition, I don't think that you know Tanakh better than them. All you got is a bad translation from Greece version, which is a bad translation of original. No surprise you guys are so deluded.
>star
It's the Shield of David. I don't know what perverted meanings for it did you invent in your occult European sects.

I've read that gematria for 666 is Mea Shearim - eternal blessings from Beresit. So it's a lucky number, actually.

>All you got is a bad translation from Greece version
Atleast finnish old testament is translated directly from hebrew. It does not even have other than deuterocanonical books.

>It's the Shield of David
That is not what Tanakh teaches. Even talmud does not tell about shield of David. It is kabbalistic invention, fitting for you heathens.

>Rabbis are possessors of tradition
And they think that their tradition is more valuable than the Tanakh

>Hey guys, God invited Moses up to mountain to receive covenant.
>But in reality He gave elders something even better and more authotritative.
>Tanakh does not mention anything about this but you should totally trust us.
>This was written in 300 a.d but it is totally valid guys.
>Trust us it was kept in original oral form for over thousand years.

And kikes were supposed to be smart

for pedos it's better

Is Medvedev a jew? Is there any diaspora help in Russia, or every jewish guy is on their own? Thank you for answers in advance.

What church is dominant in Finland?

>bad translation from Greece version

The septuagint is older than your hebrew version, and the Qumran manuscript confirmed it's authenticity.

Lutheran

The Muslim and Jewish communities share a common heritage, and have been connected by many bridges in the past. The Council will serve to build more bridges between and among these communities in future

For its part, the Muslim-Jewish Leadership Council will coordinate and mobilize resources within its networks to offer support for refugees in Europe.

kaiciid.org/news-events/news/groundbreaking-muslim-jewish-leadership-platform-launched-protect-religious-freedom

also
Muslims are Jews’ natural allies in Europe – Rabbi Pinchas Goldschmidt
youtube.com/watch?v=wb_4U2UJucE

and recently

Jewish groups unite to defend Muslims from discrimination
A dozen American organizations team up to support legislation thwarting proposed ban on Muslims entering the US

timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-unite-to-defend-muslims-from-discrimination/

World Jewish Congress and Central Council of Jews in Germany welcomes refugee flood into Germany:

welt.de/debatte/kommentare/article146203997/Wir-Juden-wissen-wie-bitter-Flucht-ist.html

Germany's Central Council of Jews calls anti-Islamist PEGIDA movement "extremely dangerous":

dw.com/en/german-council-of-jews-chairman-condemns-immensely-dangerous-pegida-movement/a-18143163

European Jewish Congress working on hate speech laws to silence European dissent:

"Dinstein, who is working in conjunction with the European Jewish Congress to draft pan-European legislation against hate speech, said that in his opinion and according to the legislation he is drafting, the sorts of caricatures disparaging the Prophet Muhammad in the satiric magazine Charlie Hebdo should be outlawed."

jpost.com/Diaspora/EJC-president-Islamic-extremists-are-the-new-Nazis-389076

Support Refugees was set up and is managed by The Jewish Council for Racial Equality (JCORE) and West London Synagogue of British Jews.

supportrefugees.org.uk/about-2/about/

>Allah
>god of death
>implying two gods
what are you, a polytheistic christian of some sort?

King of the jews

how come the word for god in your lannguage looks like a flaccid arab micro penis?

The one who possessed the rod of iron was Satan? I think you're wrong, the dying god was Satan and that's Mithras. Cause of death: cocksucking. Literally he dies because of some guy opening a chakra "seal" and breaking an old curse necessary to summon Satan, a blood vessel shifting back into its' natural born place. Then afterwards some faggots covered it up to give it another go after a few million people got crucified. Laughable circumstance, then they made a gambit to give it another go, not that they had a choice because they couldn't stop being vicious.
Losers don't understand the Kabbalah.
How do you all not know this already? Lmao, you daft faggots are so fucking screwed!
>admit hegemony
>admit hegemony

>This was written in 300 a.d
Tbqh, Christian canon dates to the Council of Nicaea (AD 325), they had no idea which parts are authentic so they picked the ones they liked, i.e. the parts that help bring the congregation to heel most effectively. And they sprinkled some borrowed lies on top, like heaven&hell, which is totally a pagan tradition.

The church of menes, they have a secret ziggurat at Yli-Li where they invoke Kek.

"Only a disgusting greasy kike deals in absolutes."
- Obi-Wan Kenobi

>Jews still mad that their incited revolution got crushed in Finland

that's like saying poodle shit is better than beagle shit

>if it has a beard it has authority
Wew lad such low test

Your jewish semantics cannot hide the truth

A German that actually have something right to say about Christianity? I'm surprised. You are from Bavaria or Saxony?