Sup Forums BTFO

Sup Forums BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWWDXz9j_6Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

How

It's the greatest episode of anything ever.

Where can I download season 3 eps in 1080p guys?
All the sites I used to use are gone

idk but my normie friends were raving about this episode and I had to contain my autism because it wasn't worth the fight

Watching Pickle Rick survive the sewer level and kill cockroaches and rats was pretty rad

I don't get it... it really was mediocre besides perhaps the psychologist's monologue at the end. And even that was kinda stretching it.

please help

i legitimately like rick and morty,
but all the fucking sauce and pickle memes completely destroyed it for me

>tfw the funniest moment in all of rick and morty for me was in the very first episode when rick said "they're just robots morty"

desu i liked episode 1 a lot more than any of the others

the butter robot is one of my favourite rick and morty moments. keep it simple.

>tfw Rick and Morty is just too intelligent for us

>unintelligent
Boo.

for aids

This show is starting to suck.

/jessicagao/ BTFO when she had to give self-insert character to a white woman

Check my trips

that episode wasn't nearly as lame as I thought it would be. Not the best episode of R&M though

the story is shit. What about the evil morty with the eyepatch, that could've been something interesting to build off, but instead they had to opt for the gay family divorce shit and they're gonna make Jerry look like a loser for genuinely loving his family while they treat him like shit.

the redditor begins to chuckle

PICKLE REDDIT IN THE HOUSE TONIGHT

PICKLE RIIIICK

>too deep
Come on they explain everything.

watch something else

I started watching this show recently, after avoiding it for this long because Sup Forums was shitting all over it. What the fuck, you guys? This show's actually pretty good. The fanbase is shit, no doubt, but the show's funny.

this is Sup Forums, hate is all they know

I was preparing for a shitfest when the ep started with pickle rick but it wasnt just a meme plug like i was expecting, it was pretty fun seeing how far they could take that narrative and just allow it to be ridiculous, while all the while its all really just an excuse not to go to therapy.

I thought it was FUN

at least much better than just endless faux-intellectual monologues about how RICKS ACTUALLY REALLY SAD GUYS THIS CARTOON IS SO COMPLEX VOTE HILLARY

It was a great episode

there was 1 (one) joke in the whole episode, user

its literally paid by the jews at turner. IT MUST NOT FAIL, GOY

What the fuck is this even supposed to mean? Do you want rick to do stand up or something?

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humor is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Rick's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily fromNarodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realize that they're not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick and Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick's existencial catchphrase "Wubba Lubba Dub Dub," which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Rick and Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

>shoehorning generic soap opera family drama into a wacky sci-fi comedy is too intelligent

>It's too deep for you to understand
>Oh, could you explain and give some examples that I might've missed
>Nah you wouldn't get it
Why do these people always resort to "deep"? How can you even tell if it is deep when you don't understand it well enough to explain it to someone?

I want a comedic show to have a certain amounts of jokes you can chuckle about
the early episodes of Rick and Morty did, while the Pickle Rick plot was just a gimmick to appease reddit and the therapy subplot was boring and faux-intellectual. the episode was fucking horrible

go back

>someone actually made this
>some other clueless simp actually saved it

Listening to Dan Harmon on Game Grumps and realising Morty's retarded slurring is just Harmon himself.

Not an argument

>Glut of surface pop culture references
"for you"
>Juvenile nihilism
incessant contrarianism and Sup Forums memes passively decrying how blacks/liberals/insert-bogeyman are destroying the country and there's nothing we can do
>Toilet humour/ wacky babbling
self-evident
>Irreverent violence
gore threads and use of violence as edgy shock humor
>corporate complicity
endlessly fighting company wars for Marvel/DC

Tell me again how Rick and Morty is Reddit

All that stuff you listed is also Reddit faggotry though.

The fans of this show are just showering it in biased praise no matter what.

I'm not even trying to be condescending.

S1 was great and S2 was good too with just a few minor missteps.

S3 has just been garbage so far save for the first episode. There's no creativity in the premises of the episodes and a majority of the jokes don't fucking work.

Pickle Rick was even just 'gore in place of actual writing', if S1 was the same quality as S3 the show would have been cancelled.

Truly the Evangelion of our time.

Could probably leave out everything after "what fools..." (including that exclamation), we get that it's satire.

The episode would've been better if it actually did just focus around Rick trying to turn himself back into a human, it would've been funny if rick was just trying to win a bet he made with an alien (trying to see if he could go from pickle to human without asking for help); they could've made the syringe contain an alien compound that disintegrates organic matter (to make the bet more extreme), and he could've proven it by killing the therapist with it. This would've made more sense, it doesn't make sense that rick would make an excuse not to go, it'd make more sense if rick just genuinely didn't give a shit and completely forgot about it.

It also doesn't make sense that morty outsmarted rick, morty was rick's bitch back in s1 and 2, and now all of a sudden morty has not only developed a spine but he's also able to somehow read rick like a book. I feel as though morty is slowly becoming rick's nemesis, which doesn't really make sense given that morty is meant to be a dumb as dogshit teenager who can barely pass core maths.

The therapy shit was uncomfortable, and not even in a way that's so uncomfortable it's funny.

People actually believe this?

Local people here like it because it
>makes you think

I genuinely don't understand it. I tried some episodes from season one and the only jokes I laughed at were less than Xavier tier word play

>LMAO he sent Morty and Hitler Lincoln on an adventure to collect crystals presumably to get back to their own planet but instead it's cut up and snorted like meth!!!!
Wowee, clever, makes you think

pickle rickers in the house tonight

no it got super retarded.

>get a cockroach working by tongue
kool guys
>time skip to some weird as machine that adds limbs and he can somehow control them.
>he can know kill people with bare hand of rat muscles

SHIT ON THE FLOOR

GET SHWIFTY

He had everything planned beforehand.

Rick And Morty is the next Big Bang Theory. "Ith cool and thip tho be a nerd". In a few years people will realize that Rick And Morty was garbage and it was never better than old school Simpsons.

lets be honest, most poeple on here browse both reddit and Sup Forums

nice pasta

Rick and Morty is objectively good, maybe not great, but above average for sure. When I come home from work, I wanna watch something comfy like Better Call Saul or R&M and chuckle a bit or feel a feel, I'm not gonna make a huge deal out of it like you faggots who devote their entire life to hate-watch and read about a series you don't even like.

She's right, though.

how autistic do you have to be to make this shit hahaha

this is my least favorite pasta because it was never written unironically but rick and morty fans CAN be this bad.

I think you hate it because it's true.

Please refer to >>>/reddit.com/. They're very helpful I've heard. And never come back to this worthless site

>reddit and memey
kill yourself

>LMAO THE PROF LITERALLY EATS SHIT
>ROFL RICK'S A PICKLE?!?

I miss episodes like the love potion one.

That was the episode that made me "feel" that the show is genius. Best episode that I don't expect to be toped anymore.

Pickle Rick is shit, btw.

friends is sitcomkino

I watch it on the adult swim website

is that from a water wheel?

Heroes of Might and Magic 3

>move when?

>by degenerate hollywood
I hope never

Mini-series would work fine?

fuck holiwud

So people are mad because rick and morty prefer to show dumb jokes instead of having an overarching plot and character development?

Are you really that retarded? When did people started to use those words in every context even when they dont make sense, they are a bunch of buzzwords now, thanks a fuckign bunch Game of Thrones.

I remember why I dont visit this place anymore.

Episode was just ok.....and then motherfucking Danny Trejo shows up

What? Troubled that Dan can actually get a date and be a man's man while you sit there and jack off to anime memes? You truly are a deplorable creature. Deplorable as in Cheeto stains on your shirt and having dragon breath. Misogyny is a common element among problematic, disturbed individuals. Thank God we have the Resistance to keep people in check like you. Why do you think you're going to win in 2018 again?

IMDB is leftist as shit, feminists upboating themselves

what the fuck does dan harmon even do? Fat retard

*rick turns into pickle
*bet and sunmer wlk into garage
"Oh whu left this here"
*puits pickle rick in vagina

:)))))))

>all in the span of a therapy session

this genuinely confuses me. It was a serious candidate for worst episode of the series to the point where I automatically assume anyone who says they find it funny to be ironic. It had 2 incredibly weak jokes from what I remember (the teacher eating poop and the white woman named wong) which I really cant see anyone laughing at. And its not like im jaded because I can watch the first season of spongebob and still have several laughs I just dont possibly see how anyone could have enjoyed it.
And no, I didnt dislike it because it was written by a woman because I actually enjoyed this past episode and that was also written by women,

I liked the previous season because they lacked a story and I could watch random episodes separated, maybe i'm just dumb though

Why does Rick turn himself into a 'Pickle Morty'?
I just can't figure this out.
He says
>I turned myself into a 'Pickle Morty'
Is he a pickled Morty? Why would he turn himself into a Pickle Morty. I don't get it.

about as autistic as watching rick and morty

I've never watched this fuckfest of a show but seeing it spammed 24/7 on Sup Forums i think i'll watch this new 3rd episode too see what sooooo ''great'' about it.I thought it was cartoon for kids is Sup Forums audience kids too?

Too intelligent for you, maybe

Pretty good summery desu.

>more story driven
The entire point of episode 1 was to make a return to non sequitur "adventure of the week" comedy. Apart from the divorce the episodes have had zero connection to each other.

I sometimes feel like im watching a different show than everyone else or that the entire fandom is just one giant neverending ironic joke

mr poopy butthole! HAHA!

this

Sup Forums should make more of these. Not assaulting of the other side but neither coddling either. It is straight, to the point and bare bones.

>a little unintelligent
we'll this guy is clearly a lot stupid

If it isn't clear by now, this season's overarching story will be the reconciliation of the family and eventual ostracization of Rick, before all thr bullshit psychoanalysis gets to him and he has his redemption moment. Next episode is already showing that Jerry will get some spotlight. I wish the new writers would have seen that their marital troubkes were just a running gag and not intertesting enough to creqte a while overarching story. I would have liked to aee more of Evil Morty, too.

>all the bootyblasted Reddit and Memey fans dismissing this well written take down of their childish cartoon
Good going user

Israel BTFO

m.youtube.com/watch?v=OPatN0_RHK4

>The real "Rick Sanchez"
m.youtube.com/watch?v=tWWDXz9j_6Q

He really did expose Israel, wtf

Thank the female writer that suggested the divorce.

the 'story' is completely irrelevant