What are some kinos about being the fourth wheel in your group of friends and being jealous when your best friend gets...

What are some kinos about being the fourth wheel in your group of friends and being jealous when your best friend gets the attention of beautiful girls even when you know its not right to hate on your best friend like that?

The Social Network

Hory Shit, are you me!?
I get super depressed When go through accounts of my friends.

Fuck off you /r9k/ losers

How do you cope?

You have to be aware that every board on this site is just /r9k/ + a hobby/interest.
You can make a kissless virgin thread on any board you want and you'll get +200 posts easy everytime.

Social media is like a life highlights reel, and a very artificial one at that. It's very specifically tailored to create the impression of success, wealth, popularity etc., but hides all the imperfections and impurities and the absurd lengths some people go to to micromanage their online image.

First step: delete all social media. Give out personal contacts to anyone who is important to you (email, telephone). Then google stories about some of those Instagram celebrities, like that married couple who actually secretly hate each other and spent hours waiting for the right lighting on their vacation photos instead of actually enjoying their vacation.

"Sideways" deals a bit with this jealousy/resentment theme between 2 friends. Also the protagonist is a depressed failure so you might be able to relate. It's kino as well

Looking at the lives on people on social media is incredibly toxic to your own mental well being.

These things create a terribly warped view of reality. I suggest deletion rn.

>trying this hard to give an excuse as to why Stacey would rather fuck Chad

You guys are going to think I'm LARPing but I swear I'm being honest. I'm attractive, jacked and intelligent but I'm extremely depressed and lonely regardless. People think I have this great life filled with girls and partying because of how I look and social media posts, but it really is just a snapshot of the best moments from my otherwise painful existence.

>tfw used to look at other people's profiles too
>didn't have any friends though, no one to hang out with
>decide to delete all social media
>haven't had a friend in over a decade
>see coworkers hanging out and talking to each other
>invite each other for drinks after work, i never get invited
what do?

>tfw lonely as fuck fampai

I stopped using social media.
Only retained contacts of people I deem important, and deleted all other contacts.
You may have heard it thousand times, but going outside really helps, preferably alone.

>kinos
>fourth wheel
>mobile site
Kill yourself faggot.

This is absolutely correct. /r9k/ is the true baseline of Sup Forums, not Sup Forums or Sup Forums.

No it isnt

>If i say something it must be true

I hear the "highlights reel" thing often but my highlights reel is literally nonexistant. There are no pictures of me on my facebook, the only things on my timeline being the occasional joke someone posts to my page.

Yeah it is, fucking normalfag.

>im gonna counter this post to seem actually successful and worthy
3.2/25 attempt

Isn't a fourth wheel a needed component of a driving system usually?

Find a book club or something that is semi social. Fuck even if it's drinking at a pub.

if he's your best friend you should be able to tell him you feel like that

Yeah but try putting 4 wheels on a tricycle. It's a friggin mess

How can you be a fourth wheel? What makes you second to the already third wheel?

Tricycles do have 4 wheels though.

and look like a bitch?

you should be able to share your feelings with your friends

t.woman

I bet you don't even hug your friends

No he shouldn't. It's not his friend's fault he has more charisma.

This. Plus OP's friend probably always goes out of his way to include him. OP needs to get over his social anxiety.

I do something similar, except their picture perfect lives look boring, and I feel guilty for not being jealous of it

Do you really think Sup Forums posters would sit inside all day complaining about jews, women and black people if they had happy, successful lives?

>hugging your friends
What are you, a fucking faggot?

yes

there is LITERALLY nothing wrong with platonic hugs

I reactivated my facebook a while back, but considering deleting it again.

No one ever posts shit on facebook anymore, maybe they upload vacation pics for their parents to see. They've all migrated to snapchat and instagram. All they do is collect acquaintances like it's farmville.

Who the fuck adds someone they've worked with one time or met on vacation or class? It's pathetic.

>he doesn't sneakily grope his female friends in front of their boyfriends

this hi.