Buys up all your country's property

>buys up all your country's property
>skyrockets your living costs
>displaces you in your own neighborhood

How do we solve the yellow problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

vancouver.ca/news-calendar/city-releases-comprehensive-study-on-empty-homes.aspx
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wall

That’s what I keep saying but people don’t get it and defend le based Asians as if they’re some sort of ally, a single Asian is more dangerous than a million niggers and spics combined.

What's wrong? When white people did it to blacks it is called gentrification and improving the neighbourhood but when Chinese did it to whites suddenly it is a problem? Not our fault that you're poor.

Abolish capitalism.

This desu

strategic and efficient genocide

Move to the Midwest you fucking idiots. The prices are high in certain cities because you brain dead hipsters can't leave your coasts which creates too much demand or you'll die due to separation anxiety.

>waaa but the Midwest sucks

Then shut up and pay the price for living in luxury.

Wait 100 years until they're the majority.
Turn into obscure third world nation.

I mean that's your plan currently in motion, isn't it?

Just wait until your Asian population in the East gets uppity Ivan

lel, hope Canada chokes on it

This. Poor people are funny

I wonder if all these problems will boil over eventually. Would be nice to see.

Deregulate the strict zoning and building laws and build more and more property to supply the demand.

This only goes part of the way to resolving supply problems because in reality they only cover demand from people who can afford a mortgage on new build prices
The big problem with foreign buyers in the major cities here is that they're happier to sit on vacant properties for their inscrutable reasons than to rent them out to locals. So instead of the property either getting purchased by owner occupiers or purchased by a rich cunt who rents it out Mr Wong effectively removes housing stock from the local market while driving up the price of the remainder.

>muh free market

It keeps our economics journalists awake at night

as someone who lives in Chicagoland, your post is pretty dumb. Of course land is cheap, because there are relatively fewer jobs. You're welcome to move to the middle of nowhere, but unless you have an ag or oil job, you're just condemning yourself to poverty

they are slowly invading every country,no joke bro

They have to pay property tax so you're benefiting.

Not if the building is kept empty (which it is), which leads to homelessness, increased real estate prices, and increased commuting/traffic.

If a Westerner pays property tax by actually living in the building, everyone benefits too, and those 3 problems are minimized. Let me be clear, Westerners who buy multiple properties are problematic too, but the rate at which Chinese and Westerners participate in this rent-seeking economic activity is quite different.

remove whites

>but the rate at which Chinese and Westerners participate in this rent-seeking economic activity is quite different.
WOW only 5% of homes in Vancouver are owned by non-residents.

That's a useless stat because it doesn't discriminate between people who live in their own homes (good) and landlords who buy up multiple properties for speculation (bad). Use your head Juanito and come back to us with an actual relevant stat.

which is what British Columbia did in 2016, they imposed a 15% foreign buyers tax and they still have a housing market crisis, this is more complicated to what it seems I mean Stockholm has also housing bubble problem but they don't have Chinese fucking up the houses' prices

I know that chinks in Changcouver will competitively bid on a middle class house until it's bought at around double the advertised price, they clearly couldn't give a shit about a 15% tax.

Instead of blaming the Chinese who are playing by the rules, blame the lawmakers who are letting them exploit the situation.

Just because something is technically not illegal (yet) doesn't make it right. Otherwise you should be presenting this same argument to people crying about slavery.

You should get a real job first
This

this

There's nothing immoral about it, unless you're a communist.

This but unironically.

Better be thankful that it's not muslims.

You don't improve the neighbourhood though because no one likes living around Chinese

Make more money you dumb nigger

How is that immoral?
They pay the house, not steal it from you. The same thing can be said with people buying villas and only use it occasionally.

Why would they obstruct the market in the first place? Hundreds of thousands of canadians have become millionaires thanks to the rising house p3ices and can now reinvest in the country? My parents old home in Markham that costed about 200k in the 80s is now worth well over 1 million as prices skyrocketed the last few years.

>yellow
you mean Chinese
you guys feed them through Walmart and I-phone productions

how do we solve the white problem?

f*ck asians

Do not trust a wh*teto*d, he is no better than the Jews he complains about

He will ask you to but his property and then backstabbing your, typical of wh*tet*od

In Réunion, they are building a hotel for Chinese tourists only.
I'm tired of Chinese imperialism.

this, only right answer

Wh*Teoids btfo.
t. flyover

At least they are making the economic stats in the first world they migrate to look good

The only problems we have is wh*Te opening up stupid ass gentrified hippie shops that charges 2x more than other mom and pop places while driving them away and attracting more retarded wh*Te people that turns what used to be a quiet street into drunkard central.

This obviously

This lah

based

>90% of flags acknowledging this are Asian cunts
What's wrong wh*Teys? Can't face the truth?

*dumps a homeless shelter in your 80% Chinese neighbourhood*

heh, nothing personal, slanties

This desu. Also if they don't want them then they should limit immigration, but that's something that wh*toids are too stupid to do.

>implying jews would get cucked by asians
They are the true master-race, higher avarage iqs, more wealth, more power. The samurai fears the jew

Why would anyone live in a depressing shithole where there are no decent jobs?

BASED Chinese are destroying the lives of wh*Te "people"

>How do we solve the yellow problem?
Same way you solved it the first time

Gentrification is a recent thing, the first solution whites had to the black problem was packing up and creating sleeper cities.

This. Fuck Wh*Teoids

>Italy
>Known as Hetalia

Lmao, butthurt that your country got nuked and mine didn't? You shouldn't have signed that non-aggression treaty with the USSR, maybe you would have capitulated before the USA could complete Project Manhattan

How does it feel knowing that your country is a pathetic shithole compared to a country that was nuked twice?

fucking kek'd

Maybe if we signed a non-aggression treaty with the only superpower that was not a Pacific Ocean away from us, we would have lasted longer, who knows. I'm rather glad that we weren't under direct American military rule for years and still under formal military occupation

can you stop talking about my city like you know what the fuck is going on? foreign buyers are, on average, 3% of the monthly sales.

This, japs and koreans are cucks for still being what is basically a us vassal for decades after the war. Their women are us armies cumrags now

This, and I say that as a wh*Toid.

>our country may be a second-world shithole but at least we don't fulfill a made up sexual fantasy that i read about on Sup Forums!

t. hunter tanner the 3rd

Shitaly is 100x better than yappon ever wishes

>tfw the yellow man BTFO out of you

>>vancouver.ca/news-calendar/city-releases-comprehensive-study-on-empty-homes.aspx

>>The percentage of empty single-family and duplex properties remains the same as 2002 at around 1%.

>>The percentage of unoccupied homes has remained steady since 2002 – about 4.8% for all housing types.

>>Census data shows that the percentage of empty apartment and condo units in Vancouver is about the same as other large Canadian cities.

short notes.

the houses are being occupied and the non-occupancy rate is similiar to other canadian cities.

I'd rather have people that are shady with money over dickheads that are violent on the streets. At least I know Asians hate me but are willing to do business.

but we asians love whitos!!

We asians love wh*te cocks...

this

Also, Asians might be economically competitive, but they're still perfectly alright people. Most importantly, you'll never find yourself being jumped by a pack of Asians in the middle of the street for no reason other than "Jamal is bored while waiting for his gibsmedat to arrive", only for them to then claim oppression and victimhood.

>Tfw i am literally in contact with a 17 year old prostitute living in singapore that makes 2 grand a month from sugar daddy's
>Tfw i met her while on vacation there

I'm waiting for your BBC (Big Belgian Cock).

The problem is that the Asian buyers are using the houses as an investment and just sitting on them as they remain empty. That lowers the pool of houses one can choose from and causes property costs to skyrocket, in addition to preventing the growth of a community. Plus, in the areas where this is happening, the standard of living is already good so there's no improvement to the community.

I've read the Art of War, pal. You clearly don't love me.

wwhat the fuck lol

can you fuck off with this meme? see

>flaunting the removed swimsuit
noice

Wh*toids destroyed

Lmao. Also
>tfw can't tell if that's in china or canada

If whites are to be eradicated or downgraded then East Asians need to be our successors

they are soulless but are smart at least

Will whites ever recover from this post? The prognosis is dire.

>mfw this post has been up for 9+ hours and wh*Tes still haven't come up with a rebuttal