ANTI DUTERTE RALLY IN U.S.A

ANTI DUTERTE RALLY IN U.S.A
>ANTI DUTERTE RALLY IN U.S.A

FUCKING KEK! LOOK AT THESE LIBERALS

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnation.inquirer.net/143215/duterte-warns-china-if-you-invade-ph-it-would-be-bloody
watoday.com.au/content/dam/images/g/r/0/g/r/4/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gr0e57.png/1472033950951.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Is there even a single Filipino in that crowd?

> getting involved in YET ANOTHER country's internal affairs

God fucking damnit. Neo-liberalism is a blight in humanity.

Why do our liberals suck the most?

>that BLM comment

As always, the negro is always starved for attention so it must screech out against anything that takes the spotlight away from it.

All of w sudden they "care" what's happening in the Philippines.

Not even one

I wonder who is behind this protest

why don't they come here and try this shit. do a sit in at malacanang palace. kek

Nobody cares about Africa. :^)

Do you support Duterte's actions?

What fucking business is it of theirs.REEEEEEEEee

i dont think anyone cares about whats happening in the philippines. and why should they? unless you're an OFW.

let me tell you a secret:

FILIPINOS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PHILIPPINES!!! thats why there is garbage everywhere. and smoke. and putrid rotting shit smells. and diseased roaming dogs. and fatherless children. and squatters. and i could go on and on.

Come on, "Black Lives Matter" isn't meant to imply other lives don't matter... we just can't ever talk about other lives.

Just how much of an absolute madman is Duterte in fact? Genuinely interested.

my wife says its all a lie. she says duterte is killing no one. what happens is the police go in for an arrest and meet resistance and then its shoot to kill. i dunno what to believe.

>BLM turning on leftist cucks for not giving them enough attention

>AYO, HOLD UP NIGGA, WHY YOU BE PAYIN ATTENTION TO DEM PHILLIPINES AND NOT ME?!!

Top kek, it's funny watching the left destroy each-other.

I dont get it, am I a bad person because it makes me feel good when gangsters and drug dealers get killed?

Literally this.
Fuck Soros.

If that makes you a bad person then I guess we're both bad people

FUCK OFF LEFTIST

THIS IS WHAT WE WANTED

WE DONT WANT TO BECOME MEXICO

the Australian 60 Minutes current affairs tv show did a 'special' on Dererte's drug purges

don't take it personal, 95% of em are either being paid to do the shit or to look progressive in a circlejerk with their buddies.

If just a couple of em think its hip and in to walk a few blocks holding a sign drinking starbucks they'll all do it, within a week they won't even remember what they were protesting and move on to the next "hot" topic

just goes to show that foreigners don't know the truth about the lie that is BLM. police aren't out there hunting niggers. it just so happens that too many criminals, who they are hunting, happen to be niggers. big difference.

Is there anything worse in the world than white, virtue-signaling, liberals?

I don't see a single person in those pictures that looks even vaguely pinoy

Finally a based flip leader and the liberals just have to go take a shit on him.

60 minutes is usually a mixed bag as far as being impartial is but let me guess they basically declared it another holocaust and Duterte is the second coming of Hitler

I reckon Deturte is bloody great
He's doing what the American war on drugs failed to do.
Remove the problem at its root

Phony protest with paid activists.

They're all dressed too well to be real libtards. The signs are all print outs on poster board.

Of course

>>globalnation.inquirer.net/143215/duterte-warns-china-if-you-invade-ph-it-would-be-bloody
he won't stop

and I don't care anymore

Yeah and don't forget the transgender acceptance statement at the end
current affairs shows are usually trash but once in a while they produce something worthwhile

A long list of cursing the pope, shitting on UN, calling the US ambassador (((goldberg))) a faggot, etc.

what is he doing anyway but enforcing laws that haven't been enforced for a long time?

same with the traffic. you want to clean up manila traffic then just enforce the existing laws. he doesn't need extra powers.

if the PNP enforced the law and if the Filipinos gave two shits about obeying the law and not just doing what the fuck they wanted (bad driving, pissing everywhere, loud karaoke at 2am) the philippines might be on the way out of the gutter.

Beaut

I would smash those faggots!

How is that allowed with children around?

Four Corners usually does some interesting stuff, probably because they do actual investigations

Why don't these faggots spend a week in a third world shithole that's been ravaged by drugs then? After one day, they would be begging Duterte for help.

No wonder the whites are dying. This is your future.

There's a fair bit of corruption in the police force isn't there? or is that being rooted out?

>anti-Dutert rally
>in USA

ok

>Implying children don't participate in those marches

The US has gazed into the abyss too long, and it has started to gaze back

Its pathetic to see mainstream media condemn smaller news outlets for doing actual investigative journalism and reporting which is a practice they gave up a long time ago

not just corruption but underpaid and under-equipped.

true story: called cops at 2am cause someone trying to break into a neighbours house but they can't come because they have no car so they show up in a tricycle!

true story: cops knock on our gate looking for robber and they have m-16s but need to borrow a flashlight!

true story: wife calls cops. says enforce nice ordinance. cops say they scared of people and that people might not like them to do it.

Disgusting,

If they tried that here the blacks would string them up before the boer could get to them.

There is. Purging also ensues in the police. They've already captured police generals who are drug protectors.

putang ina mo bobo

Are there even any white left in SA? I was under the impression most of them left already due to the violence against them.

He takes a strong stance on that as well. From what I've read it's why he was voted in so heavily.

Where the fuck were they back when the Philippines were drowning in drug related crimes? It's not like murder or police killings wasn't rampant before Duterte was elected.

I wish John Oliver would fucking drop dead. Without him, nobody would even give a fuck.

its how it should be
but than again
If you kill them. they win.

about five million, whites are the least affected by violent crime here.

We are the smallest demographic here though so when it does happen it resonates within the communities more.

The farmers are targeted more than anyone else though but a minority of whites are farmers.

We need someone like Duterte so the blacks can kill all the scum in their communities.

Yeah well it's alittle too late for that when things become drastic. Gotta get rid of the scum before starting to rebuild.

afro niggers standing for their drug dealers bros in philippine
how brave !

It really is.

They figure 8 minutes of actual news (if you're really lucky) and 20 minutes about sports is good enough.

It's such a shame man, I'm just here on vacation and this country is fucking besutiful, outside of all that stuff you just mentioned.

Who /elnido/ here?

good, it means people are starting to move away to a new fad
blm is so 2015

This is disgusting. I hate when people try to get so involved in other peoples politics. It seems like Americans do this the most. The guy won fair and square, it's what those people want. Stop trying to crusade everything you don't like because you think you know better than everyone. These faggots should be gassed.

>Hey guys look, a country that isn't democracy (which is objectively shit system for huge swathes of land with uneducated populace)
>Lets bomb them and bring them 'freedom' by installing another pro-muslim puppet
>internal affairs? You mean we shouldn't bomb everybody the moment something happens there we don't like?

At least your cucks aren't triggered by glorious ass fireworks.

watoday.com.au/content/dam/images/g/r/0/g/r/4/image.related.articleLeadwide.620x349.gr0e57.png/1472033950951.jpg

El Nido a shit

BASILAN A BEST

What is this

>Torgo became a SJW

The Master isn't going to be happy about this

despite the bullshit Filipino pride and happy smiles

Pic related is a typical Filipino nowadays.

Hence the only reason why there are so many who voted for the current president because his campaign rang out to our shitty lives and for once when someone is atually doing something. We fucking idiots become paranoid and act like morons like always

We lack the discipline and the shit to care anymore. and even if we are gone nothing of value will be lost.

No way they could even find his country on a map

hey man he won fair and square and you should have been here to see the last administration shitting they pants and trying to find a way to disqualify him.

They think fireworks are racist. I'm not even joking.

It's all paid phony protest so I doubt they really care.

It would be hilarious if you came to the protest with an atlas/map and told them to find philippines

Has anyone from the previous government been found guilty of corruption or anything like that since he came in to office?

That sucks man I thought the Philippines were a proud people but you make it sound like everyone's just kind of given up.

because they think that the right to protest means they have to do it

Honestly the assasination of john oliver would save lifes

i like the fact that they get mad at people defending BLM, because they dont care about duterte that much.
Maybe we could start twatter campaign that would say "fuck BLM, there are more important things in the world now like duterte." the left would start eating itself

HAHAHA we don't give a fuck, they're going to die from crying. There are going to be more dead criminals and there's nothing any liberal can do about it.

Fuck liberals. Meddling in our shit.

>Basilan
Nice try Abu Sabaya, no hostages for you.

Good luck trying to them trying to do anything. Duterte has a cult following in the Philippines and pretty much treated as a god by some people.

Shit if they do it here, they'll hear words that'll trigger them like never before, we don't care if they call us racist.

He is taking back his streets from drug dealers. Yah, I support him

I would maybe throw tomatoes at them.

we are cynical as fuck

we have whatever it may be mentality that will never vanish.

Being on a country with corruption and yearly storms that fucks us over.

The only thing to have proud is our fellow flips who succeeded and got international recognition.

other than that, we feel like nothing.

Don't act like a nigger.

Although one or two is okay.

Heck just throw the whole plant.

>In USA
???

not sure. i don't think so. not yet anyway. but rest assure corruption is endemic to politics here. its not so easily weeded out.

what will Pinoys do when this happens?

a 91% trust rating is no joke.

Hence his cult following in Mindanao, the southern parts are mostly a loyalist to him now.

everyone is "happy" because they don't complain. they just take shit as it comes and say "its gods will." if someone stand up and says "I'm mad as hell and I'm not gonna take it" they are frowned up on as a complainer and a persona non grata.

You're forgetting about De Lima and that Visayan mayor.

Hahahahah the US will be so fucking fucked if Hillary becomes Presidency

Worse than India, worse than Sweden, worse than Germany, worse than China, worse than A FUCKING LEAF hahahahahahahah

You have one fucking last chance Americans don't fuck your country up, but who knows maybe you will just down some burger king and chant USA while your country is burning to the ground hahahahaaha

yeah but are they found guilty and sitting in a jail cell or even waiting for a trial with mountains of evidence? have they even been formally charged with a crime? i don't think so.

pretty fucking bizarre if you ask me. duterte has been getting a lot of media attention in the west, entirely negative. before him, philippines was a pretty much non-existent entity. why this sudden attention? USA planning on invading?

The mayor is waiting trial, his son is hiding in another country.
De Lima's time is coming. Tomorrow the President will reveal something about her.

This is just embarrassing... Did soros fund this?

There's no money to be made here.

Unless you plan to put fast internet, I'll be on that shit in a heartbeat.

Pretentious fuckwads I say. Should've mind their goddamned business.

Fucking morality imperialists

just liberals out for their next fix of virtue signaling

it's easy to protest some guy across an ocean who has only been slandered on tv, like a gang mentality. they'll acheive exactly nothing but they'll convince themselves otherwise

Wtf.
Mind your own fucking business, burgers.