Do you know Russia is superpower?

Do you know Russia is superpower?

Other urls found in this thread:

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/america-has-tiger-problem-and-no-ones-sure-how-solve-it-180953974/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

T-I-G-E-R-S

Super powers have navies.

Seems Russia is severely lacking in that area.

Post the ones where poland assrapes russia

Superpowers have T-I-G-E-R-S

Seems USA is severely lacking in that area.

>this thread again

Uhhh... no, sweaty, that's wrong :)
smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/america-has-tiger-problem-and-no-ones-sure-how-solve-it-180953974/

Boy

Why are the tigers shaped like balls? That never makes sense to me. Also these Russian-made countryball comics are an obvious and pathetic attempt at propaganda.

>normie's memes from vk are an obvious and pathetic attempt at propaganda

Can someone post the ones with Poland raping russia?

Nah. Credit where it's due, actual russian propaganda is much more competent.

Really?
Got any examples?
Do western, 1st world democratic countries also produce state propaganda?
Post some examples please.

this kind of propaganda is very subtle, you can't really "post" it, my macaco comrade

Did you know that Poland was on Nazi's side?

>superpower
*regional power
Our president said so.

S-P-A-C-E

No such thing.

>Russain prostitutes are the best
Pooooooooooooooland

>Do western, 1st world democratic countries also produce state propaganda?
Of course no that would be ridiculous only authoritarian shitholes produce propaganda

RUSHLAYA ASS T-I-G-H-T

this post here is an example of how actual Russian propaganda would work(not like this post is that). Portray western media as corrupted and peddling a message that is destructive to its own people in the interests of the elite. Not that our media isn't crap but this is how their propaganda works

disregard that, I'm gay and also not a country

Pretty much. RT entire line of defense for their shitty journalism is
>B-but everyone is as bad as us

Yes. All mainstream western media make biased articles and they are used as propaganda outlets either promoting interests of their governments or those who are sometimes critical of governments actions are in more cases used to shit how other countries are much worse.
And Hollywood is basically american state-run propaganda, a shit load of their movies and shows are financed by the military and three-letter agencies who often correct their scripts if they are not patriotic enough or portray them in negative ways.

can someone give me a quick rundown on these nu-polandballs? i find them hilarious but don't understand them whatsoever
where did they come from?

some overpatriotic normie from VK drew the originals for his public
2ch.hk anons laughed at it, made new texts to make it even funnier and brought it to kc
kc laughed and added tigers whenever they could
kc's poles got mad and started adding polandballs whenever they could
then it got here

Where do russian T-I-G-E-R-S even come from? Their fur pattern matches the jungle surrounding making it effective disguise but in snowy Russian terrain it just makes them stand out more so their presence here doesn't make sense.

T-I-G-E-R-S

thx user

>what is Amur or Siberian tiger
Educate yourself:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siberian_tiger

How about you emigrate to russia already you retarded brainwashed cuck?
Comparing Media of democratic countries with dictatorship governmental control is laughable.

And how aboit you leave Russia already you retarded brainwashed cuck?
Surely a lot of democratic countries cant wait to give you an asylum to save you from this horrible dictatorship.
>Comparing Media of democratic countries with dictatorship governmental control is laughable.
Yes it is laughable because your comparison is extremely stupid since there is no free press, posting maps by american government funded propaganda organizations made to falsly portray them as free country wont change that.

>Freedom house statistics
>claims Ukrainian media are more free than Russian
Top kek.

If press is not free, how comes Navalny and other oppositionists still exist? btw
>Ukraine, Mongolia
top kek