Is Donald dying?

Is Donald dying?
Find out NOW on CNN.

They're so salty that this Hillary health question won't go away.

Yup, the conclusion was that he is healthy and then they cut the doctor and ended that segment.

Praise Kek

This is satire, right?

Nah, they went full retard.

The funniest thing about them trying to "fire back" against the Hillary health question is that they keep getting info that Hillary needs to rest a lot and sit down often, and then they look at Trump and see him standing constantly and being referred to as insanely healthy. The best narrative they can make is that he's "unnaturally healthy" and that being so healthy is unhealthy. It's ridiculous.

I don't remember any media outlet getting this fucking salty and personally assblasted during Dubya's presidency. It's such a treat.

CNN Fact Checks donald trump's health. Is he dying? (He is.)

The truth o'meter says that's absolutely literally shaking true

>realize that Hillary has a bunch of health issues
>OH SHIT NIGGA UH, UH FUCK W-WHAT ABOUT TRUMP'S HEALTH?
>they run this for like a week on top of the tax shit that's been like two weeks

I can already see how Trump is playing the tax thing like 5d chess. It's amazing liberals and the media can't see it.
>lets the media build it up to a fever pitch
>"alright fags here you go, here are my taxes, nothing bad in them at all"
>media looks like a bunch of retards for making an issue out of a nonissue
>"now lets see those speeches you gave on Wall Street, Crooked Hillary"

bump

Not dying but doesnt want you to know he has ADD, which caused his potatokin Barron to be an autismo

>Jeb!'s stain not green
Missed opportunity.

Is Hillary's entire campaign "Nuh uh you are!"???

CNN is so unoriginal they just copy memes and conspiracies from Sup Forums and just reverse the names

>>lets the media build it up to a fever pitch
>>"alright fags here you go, here are my taxes, nothing bad in them at all"
>there is nothing bad in them
>hillary campaign: "see, we told you he wasn't paying his fair share of taxes! EAT THE RICH! EAT THE RICH! IGNORE THE FACT THAT HILLARY IS RICH! EAT THE RICH!"

This is exactly 2d chess and exactly what it appears on the face. The Trump campaign would rather have "not releasing tax returns" as ammo for his opponent than "proof" of "not paying 'enough' taxes."

why dont you go suck his dick and find out

LMAO HES A FUCKING MACHINE HE WORKS 24/7 HOW DO THEY FIGURE THIS

did my best fampai

healthy bump