Germany are not just demoralizing their youths and causing them unimaginable mental suffering...

Germany are not just demoralizing their youths and causing them unimaginable mental suffering. Now they're going to abolish doctor-patient trust laws so that therapists can report children with the wrong thoughts to the gestapo, which allows them to limit the youth's rights and put them on the right medication and reeducation program. How very progressive of them. They're ahead of dystopia novels now.

>thelocal.de/20160810/interior-minister-to-propose-terrorism-security-law-isis

dem hips

>hips

What happened there?

THICCC

What in gods name is that thing in the picture

What am i seeing here?

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Just wait until it backfires on them and the left passes all the tools the radical right will use against them when they are elected in outrage.

>Oh so you think we should take more refugees in?
>Arrest this man for promoting genocide, he will be hanged in accordance with UN law.

Next step is just to made the psychiatrist have legal authority.

>Doctor, Im so stressed out with these mass deportations, its just not right, these poor innocent sex starved men!

>bang

de Maizere is such a retarded cunt I cant believe this man has enough braincells to remember how to breathe.

He's German. His name is Helmut Pearson

I'd fuck him

OP

They're doing this so kid's can't report being raped by refugees. Sick.

I can't wait until the Holocaust actually happens.

oh god how does this even happen

>I can't wait until the Holocaust actually happens.
bumper sticker

>>I can't wait until the Holocaust actually happens.
>bumper sticker

I love you guys.

That "idea" got shot down quicker then you could make a cuckthread Sven

How does such a thing happen
I feel sad for this guy desu

We love you too my friend,, stay awesome!

Probably Klinefelter Syndrome aka XXY-Trisomy.

N1!

Maybe we get steralization and forced abortions!

Holly shit its getting better and better.

Maybe we get redeployed to madagascar in 10 years!The nazis,of course.

Basically doctor patient confidentially doesn't apply here if the patient is going to harm themselves or someone else. Also that article proposed an abolition of dual citizenship. That's a good thing.

>Pear

Shit Hanses, you REALLY lost the war.

Can a german please explain succinctly why there has not been a nazi revolution in the last 5 years, thanks

We generally have it nice enough so noone cares.

Plus the Media always smugly presenting liberal views as the views any intelligent person would naturally have and nationalist people as raving retards.

>far right as raving retards

Well they aren't wrong Hans.

that's just an average whiteboi