Sup Forums approved Subs

Just got the misses to get me the following, did I do good? (not had a sub in ages so go easy on me)

Bread: Hearty Italian
Filling: Chicken and Bacon
Size: Footlong
Cheese and Toasted nigger?: Yes, obviously
Salad: Extra lettuce, tomatoes, few black olives
Sauce: Extra Ranch and extra BBQ Split 50/50

Subway choice is clearly political discussion and if think over wise you're just a Ronald Mcdonald pleb.

>ranch
>olives
>tomatoes
You were so close

Came back and the 'artist' has put ranch and BBQ on each side and too many olives. Swear they can never get it right

Yeah I never have olives I just thought fuck it.

What is your choice of subway sub?

I don't eat degenerate fast food.
Besides, I've only eaten it twice. I think I got meatball marinara both times because thats what my bro reccomended.

Subway isn't fast food retard. It's fast, and it's food, but the two words usually describing greasy unhealthy shit should never be combined to describe the god tier SANDWICH SHOP that is Subway.

But good recommendation. Only problem with Meatball in UK is they put like 4 balls on max

>the two words usually describing greasy unhealthy shit
You mean like
>Sauce: Extra Ranch and extra BBQ Split 50/50

This is going to start an argument if you keep referring to the individual topping as salad. At least you went as far as to list what constitutes your "salad"

In the west, a salad is exclusively a thing you eat say as a side dish, or in a bowl.. with salad dressing.

Its normally made of at least lettuce, as the base, and then things like carrots or cheese or spinach and other greens, maybe something like onion or olives, or sometimes even an egg on top, maybe some meat even, sliced thinly.

When you top a burger, or a sub, you just get a burger with lettuce, peppers, onion, ketchup&mustard, cheese etc.. you dont say salad, ever.

That said, steak and cheese sub is the only way to go, with chipolte and peppers, red onion, lettuce... double cheese, with both kinds of cheddar.

Tomatoes.

>6" subway melt on Italian please
>cheese and toasted
>lettuce, tomatos, cucumbers, peppers, onions
>just a bit of salt, no sauce

>bread
Honey Oat

>meat
Turkey and Ham

>size
Foot long

>cheese and toasted
Swiss and yes

>salad
Lettuce and onions, mayo, mustard, honey mustard.

This is objectively a superior combination, just as Hillary is a superior candidate.

Subway is a fucking joke. That's not a sandwich, it's fucking flavored bread.

You march your ass to the store and you buy; ham, salami, cappicola, provolone, oil and vinegar, shredded lettuce, tomato, oregano onions and make your own real sandwich. In other words, "an Italian Hero".

Subway and also EVERY fast food joint is for fucking niggers.

Only stupid niggers dont know how to cook, dey just liek em hurr durr chekunz n watamelon

>Not being redpilled enough to know how to cook and prepare meals for yourself.

>Bread: Hearty italian
>Filling: Bacon, lettuce, cheese, chicken tikka
>Sauce: Sweet chili sauce
>size: footlong
A god tier sangich

>bread, salad, chicken

Perfect for Nu-Male cucks like you. Grow up, son.

Vastly better sandwich choice than the OP's on all fronts.

hearty Italian
cheese pickles steak
ketchup
footlong

oat bread
tuna
pepperjack
lettuce and tomato
sriracha

subway is shit

try larry's giant subs or jersey mike's subs

oh wait