REMOVE KEBAB - TODAY FRANCE, TOMORROW THE WORLD

France is based.
Burkini police patrolling the streets and beaches to enforce the ban

twitter.com/s_assbague/status/768194420114124800

French muslims are triggered.
Leftards all around the world are triggered.

Don't take anti-France bait. Don't take anti-Marion bait.
This fight is here, let's Make Islam Skepticism Great Again

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=empEkCLJH5w
la-croix.com/Religion/France/Les-jeunes-Francais-croient-toujours-2016-07-24-1200777920
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>this triggers the leftards

this too
youtube.com/watch?v=empEkCLJH5w

So based indeed, 1 hijab down, 3.500 000 to go.

>white women in the background getting ready to protest the islamophobia

>bwaah, France is kuked, look at this youtube video of a black dude doing something, omg Barbès ghetto is full of Africans, surely this means France is gonna become a caliphat!!

la-croix.com/Religion/France/Les-jeunes-Francais-croient-toujours-2016-07-24-1200777920

According to this survey by Opinionway and the catholic newspaper La Croix on young people of 18 to 30yo in June 2016:

>42% of young French people consider themselves Catholic
>4% consider themselves Muslims
>3% Protestants
(like me)
>2% Buddhists
That's 42% of young frenchies that are Sup Forums-approved and only 4% of hateful terrorists.
>42% vs 4%
I didn't even know so many people my age were Catholic here.

France's conservationism is still pretty strong, so go easy on the propaganda about my country, bitches.
Don't believe the PsyOp agents, they don't want you to take part in the fight with France to Make Islam Skepticism Great Again.
Western Nations will stand united, le shart meme won't succeed, it's a disgusting tactic of CTR against oldest ally.

>all the ragetears on kikebook
You did good France

Based France! MUSLIMS OUT OF EUROPE!

But if you get rid of the terrorists

the terrorists win

>q5r5bJEW
>JEW

If Israel did you would all call Israel Nazi

fake and gay

fake and gay

was for Sven sorry, thanks best neighbor

>wake up
>two new threads about this fucking topic
Seriously, why are you assholes acting like this is some great victory? I spent all night shitting over the faulty logic of banning a women's garment and thinking its some kind of devastating blow to Islam. You're just wasting energy and being assholes to people you're trying to assimilate

Ha ha silly muslims, you blown up our kids? We will ban your women clothing!

asshole to their religion which is incomptabile with democratic our own values

it's the basis of assimilation, they must abandon they way and switch to ours

>Islam Skepticism
well, you have to start from something...

It's not incompatible, you asshole. You're just not allowing them to integrate on their own terms. Get it out of your head that they're leaving en masse and that being a dicks to them will somehow convince them to accept your culture. Let the beach ninjas be and save your fucking energy searching for people who are actively plotting to blow up your shit. Seriously, I can't believe you appropriated actual fucking police to enforce this ban. What a waste of resources.

>integrate
>on their own term

not how it works jamal

F

>Let the beach ninjas be
>let other people claim part of your country for themselves
>american???????

>on their own terms

I can't believe how much of a fucking cuck you are.
We allowed them to try to integrate on their terms for decades. All those fuckers did was work on undermining our society, ignoring our laws while pushing theirs and trying to establish Muslim superiority. And every time we asked them what the fuck they thought they were doing they went
>Freedom of Religion dude, it's in your constitution, check it. I'm not doing anything wrong!

And people have grown fed up with that shit. They are the first to scream bloody murder when anyone dares to even suggest that they should have any of their "rights" limited, but also the first when it comes to trying to replace those rules with their own backwards shit.

If you don't want to play by the rules, okay. But you won't get to play by them whenever it suits your plans either anymore.