>something something Kelly C

>my feet are cold
>why can't I be back in Essos where it's warm
>no qt dragon queen north of the wall
>these niggas think there's zombies out here lmao
>why didn't they give me time to grow a big beard like that guy first
>why is ned starks bastard a king lmao
>where is my wife

>wait wasn't my father lord commander of the watch and i havent had any meaningful dialogue about this relationship with Jon huh really makes me think

About a way to have Jon die

>Oh sure, I volunteer for the suicide mission right after coming back from the dead and what do I get? A "thanks, go ahead". But when pretty-boy over there does it it's suddenly "I won't allow you to go!". Go on Jorah, just let the bastard have an accident once we're on the other side of the wall. No-one will know.

>where is my wife
Where IS his wife?

>Come on Jorah, you can do it. This is your Mormont to shine.

Oh yeah, he had a high maintenance wife. I had forgotten all about that. Wonder what she's doing nowadays?

sick

Last we heard she was getting SAILED by some rich pirate guy.

why has no one brought up longclaw?

>>>/reddit/

>at least white walkers move at 0.0000000001 kmph...................

Shut up you boring cunt.

Is Longclaw even in the show? I remember Old Bear giving it to Jon in S1, but did he keep it in the following seasons? The two meeting in the books would be awesome though.

yeah it's still jons sword. it belonged to jorah at one point...

>i can't believe some fat guy carved me like a pineapple and it actually fucking worked, the absolute madman

Kek

The pommel is a wolf now, maybe he doesn't recognise it.

How much better would the next episode be if he was a member of the Wight Hunt?

Bet it's gonna be in the next episode, the talk will turn to fire and Valyrian swords killing the zombies and Jorah or someone else will ask where a bastard would get a Valyrian sword from

then he gonna be mad and will be one of the betrayals (again) that were prophesized to Dany

I'm honestly amazed Jorah has survived this long.

>My feet are cold
>Am i the older one here
>I dont even want to fucking be here

>Yep, that's me
>You're probably wondering how I wind up here

Was cut for another scene of Davos quipping

Dude Jon has always had it, any time you see him ripping the shit out of Wildling shits and bastard Boltons it's Longclaw.

Good point though, I've been waiting for Jorah and Jon potentially meeting so Jon could show him the sword, and perhaps at the end of the show give it to him.

If Jorah cared that much about the sword he wouldn't have left it when he ran off to Essos

>Why am I hanging out with the bastard son of the guy who sentenced me to death?

change one small part of the sword...
dont' recognized ancestral sword...

i'm not even going to green text that...

>I had a wife

youtube.com/watch?v=CipF9moNijw

He left it because he cared, he was dishonoured and unfit to carry it.

they had gendry make them dragonglass weapons, right?
RIGHT????????????

fuck off reddit shill

>We som' kinda Azor Squad?

youtu.be/UJ3fm2ERwS0

>Is Longclaw even in the show?
John used it to kill a white walker remember?...cause its valyrian steel?
He had it at the battle of the bastards, he used it to kill Janos Slynt and Karl Tanner etc etc
youtube.com/watch?v=wSDokGMMVWI

You even been watching the show mate?

It is gonna be in the next episode.

They're gonna have all these friendly conversations they shouldve actually had on the month long journey to Eastwatch, but apparently no one talks to each other when they're not onscreen

He made 6 warhammers but they all told him to fook off

Did anyone else feel like Tormunds line was forced when he said to Jorah about his father killing wildlings? I thought Tormund got over that and looked to the bigger picture and all with being friends with Jon and seeing the white walkers and going through the real shit?

I feel this will be a scene in the next ep, as well as jorah mentioning sam cured him

well the black watch was pretty much engaged in genocide against tormund, and jorahs father was apparently very good at his job

i hope i get to see jorah,gendry and the hound shocked look when they encounter the army of the dead.If they just start to fight like its nothing im going to be pissed

>Your father was a great man
>Jorah looks angry at the statement again
This is like the 10th time someone has said this to him and each time he looks more and more pissed off.

I actually like Jorah, he was pretty cool in the arena.

>no money for ghost
they truly are putting all the money into the dragons

Fuck it's cold.

The hound should be normal, he did see them in vision from a fire.
He'll probably make a remark about how fragile they'll be after cleaving 1 in 2

couldnt stop laughing when i saw the hand

>If I come back as an undead and prove the Dead Army is real, then she'll have to love me.

>I can't believe this has happened. I planned the speech all day, I was supposed to say ''I'll go!'' and she was supposed to say No and now i'm here freezing my tits off...

>we're going out in freezing temperatures, why is nobody wearing a fucking hat?

>Perfect chance to kill this manlet and get my waifu

Longclaw was never a Mormont sword. It's Dark Sister with a new pommel. Don't believe Jeor's lies.

Hes gonna hunt wights with his own crew and its gonna be a race for whose gonna catch one first for Cersei

>Average bookfag

>If I get turn into a whitewalker I'll just have to scrap the dead skin and apply an ointment, this is going to be easy

With Ghost

>I wish I was at Dragonstone, being cucked by my dragon waifu

>I'm in the fucking North and I'm not a stone cold killer anymore, fucking wasted opportunity

Now THAT'D be a twist.

>needing thousands of dragonglass weapons
>master swordsmith joins the group
>let's immediately send him on a lethal raid before he makes anything

*sigh*

A fingah in da bum??

also, where are the fooking horses

>a blacksmith
>knowing how to knap obsidian

I really do hope the two of you are just pretending to be massive retards.

Yeah, that was weird. If you watch Inside the Episode, Dabid say they wanted to show lots of interpersonal tensions in the group, which is also why Gendry randomly came along. Presumably, it'll all play out next episode

>blacksmith
>not knowing how to smith black stuff
I hope you're joking

>Surely I'll score with Khaleesi now.

The thing that pisses me off is having Ghost following Jon around Winterfell would add so much. it would explain why the Northern lords have so much respect/awe for him and would visually parallel Robb and Grey Wind, thus setting up the Young Wolf/White Wilf KitN similarities.

It's also a pararell between Jon and Daenerys, both have creatures nobody has seen in a while

>Photoshoping a wolf, something that exists in real life, is even remotely expensive
Wut? they have fucking dragons, remove one from some scenes and I'm sure you can make a walking wolf look twice as big

Why the fuck is Gendry with them?
I tought he was going to make obsidian weapons, not bash zombies with his warhammer

I'm sure Gendry will use obsidian when smiting to create Valyrian steel, for reasons.

Why is HBO so fucking cheap lads?

because half the money goes to Kit, Emilia, and Tyrone

>You even been watching the show mate?
No, I dropped it after S4. It differed from the books too much at that point.

Zombie vs Zombie...
Maybe they all become Wights...

If the Sept of Balor hadn't exploded in wildfire I thought that all the dead kings and dragon bones would be reanimated...e.g. Undead Joffrey even though Jack Gleeson left acting.

Jorah has some nice sunglass tanlines...

Here's a nice girl for you Jorah...

ya it seems kinda weird

>established in an earlier season to be a shit fighter
>4 years later he's now somehow an expert fighter despite no training whatsoever

>expert fighter

I agree Gendry shouldn't even be there, but what part of hitting assholes that aren't even looking at you is being an expert fighter?
He knows how to swing a plastic hammer. He's not some wargod now.

wasn't he hammering wights in the previews? i mean it doesn't matter how hard you can swing a rubber hammer if you're getting stabbed and you have no idea what to do against that

Nice

Being Captain Friendzone is suffering.

I do like Davos's scenes desu.

"In another place, with another man"

Davos is probably the only good thing left about this show. I genuinely wast the best for him, even though the world is going entirely to shit.
>makes great friends in high places
>excellent orator and negotiator
>learned to read
>great, nice guy
I'm going to be sad when he dies for absolutely no reason to build drama.

>implying he won't end up being the Hand to whoever ends up on the throne, with all the other advisers dead

A lowborn Hand for a kingdom finally looking out for the lowborns.