Muh Saviour of the White Race

You can attack me personally, you can claim that I'm proxy Finn/khohol/shill, but you can't refute any of these facts with evidence.
Problems with modern day Russia are:
>open borders with Central Asia
>world second largest immigrant population that consists of subhumans from "-stans"
>highest AIDS rate in Europe
>Very high government corruption

I know that there are a lot of uninformed americans and other putinboos here that think Putin is the savior of the white race because he is not liberal. This couldn't be farther from the truth. He is basically russian George Bush: a neocon who tries to keep his popularity up by invading countries like Georgia and Ukraine (like Bush did with Iraqi war) People in Russia live in poverty and Putin has made it even worse for them. Here are few things this (((nationalist))) jew puppet Putin has done:

1)he made revision of Holohoax a crime punishable by prison sentence
2)advocating anti-communist cause in WWII will land you in prison
3)pointing out crimes of Red Army will lend you in prison
4)inflammation of ethnic and religious hatred will lend you in jail. Hate speech laws essentially. Countless nationalists are doing time for it
5)let construction of huge fucking mosques and ordered to give mosque in Chechen Republic #2 in government sponsored "National Symbols of Russia" election
6)keeps open border policy with Central Asia, Russian citizenship can be bought for 30,000-50,000 rubles. 9 million of fucking illegals in Russia
7)Called the real nationalists "morons or provocateurs"
8)everything is corrupt beyond belief In a any state related project, at least 80% of budget would be stolen
1),2),3) - Federal Law 80
4) - paragraph 282 of the Criminal Law
5) 10russia.ru
6) nationalinterest.org/blog/the-buzz/russia-the-worlds-second-largest-immigration-haven-11053
7) Direct Line with President on "Channel 1" 18 Dec 2003
8) countless exposed info by various people (Google RosPil)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_Against_Illegal_Immigration
youtube.com/watch?v=MnBvTBuxL5Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This copy pasta has to die
Sage

Welcome on thread #1674876354634 of "I am in Russia but not Russian, actually westerner like you and you should not trust Russia. Clinton is your only ally because Trump is Putin's bitch"

PSYOP
S
Y
O
P

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Movement_Against_Illegal_Immigration
Had Trump run in Russia he would be disqualified or in prison. Speaking out against illegal immigration is extremism for (((Russian government)))
Frequency of information spread does not change the accuracy of it.

Based as fuck, isn't it

That's how Putin ruled Saint Peatersgurg

Oy vey

They look like Germans but just uglier.

Given ethnic Russians are a mix of Slavic, Finnic, Norse and Baltic tribes, makes sense.

It's funny because it's true
Most of these people who admires Russia doesn't really know anything about the country

Every, just every fucking day you make the same thread! Aren't you a fucking shill afterwards?

Every, just every fucking day you make the same thread! Aren't you a fucking shill afterwards?!

Every, just every fucking day you make the same thread!! Aren't you a fucking shill afterwards?

I just joined the contr-shill team yesterday.
>calling me a shill
>typical

Russian shills. No way that's true

Russian shills are paranoia goyim

No shills, bro

Nice to see more and more are getting redpilled on Russia and flee the cucking grip of russian paid shills. Maybe Sup Forums truely can be free one day.

Bump, drop info, spread info

>ukraine

no such country

you are pretty cool guy op, but you don't actuually know anything about ethogenesis of russians except of 200 years old stereotypes made by enslaving elite of russian empire so they could justify serfdom

thing about russia though is it isn't culturally cucked.

explain what are you trying to say

either pasta
or its the same guy who keeps posting this from different flags
usually it was a fin
once a leaf as well i think

Largely Russians are a mix of Slavics and Finnics, to lesser extent Baltic and Norse.

Name one western country where this pattern doesn't apply

Sup Forums is satire ivan

can you give links on dna research proving it for example?

And any history really

Damn. Good luck bro

so what? don't understand how does it prove that russians are finno-slavic mix

"Meanwhile, the US has been ramping up its information campaign which Nuland says is aimed at “countering lies with truth.” Washington will spend over $23 million on Russian-language programming in 2015 – an increase of 49 percent from last year, and over 100 percent from 2013."

"During a recent Dutch parliamentary budget debate, Dutch Foreign Affairs Minister Bert Koenders announced that the government would invest €1.3 million in an 'independent' Russian language media outlet. "

"Ukraine is recruiting Internet soldiers to fight Russian trolls.
The government says it needs to combat propaganda spreading from Russia. It has created special information forces and launched a website for volunteers."

Replying to my own thread. While I never lived in Russia I can tell you about my own country, Ukraine. Here is a video, fast forward it to near the end. Basically proof that people were hired to go to the independence day parade with Ukrainian flags. I bet this footage will be used in american news like "brave Ukrainians showing their love for their country and their stance against russia!"

youtube.com/watch?v=MnBvTBuxL5Y

People got paid 7 dollars to shill. I wonder what OP got

nothing can compete with putin shills working for 0.5 $ per post/comment

fuck off putin shill, it's thread about russia,

Racism is retarded anyway, stop perpetuating this meme

This guy in video e-begs all the time. He's anti-nationalist and Kremlin shill.

Hello summerfag.

he never once asked for donations. There is a simple paypal link. The money goes to old people who are starving. You are either a troll or a "russian opposition", degenerates who are unhappy with everything but don't realize that they are the problem (people in OPs picture)

cant trust the flags, cant trust the posters.

Yeah. Russia has been ruined by communism and putin. I'm not sure it still have chance to recover.

bro for $1 per 2 comments i'd shill day and night, 200 comments a day sounds easy stuff.

I'm actually about to move to Germany on ethnic grounds, in two weeks I have last or one of the last interviews to get German papers. I'm for ethnically homogenous Europe. There is a video of him begging for money and saying he can't state reason why he needs them.

Not a globalist

Jews know what's up