Frog Bolicemen force Mudslime women to undress their Burkini in public beaches

>Frog Bolicemen force Mudslime women to undress their Burkini in public beaches
>Waiting on the sand the policemen fined women who came out of sea with a Burkini on while humiliating them in front of the kids (oy vey)
>Muslims report: this is worse than the Holohoax2.0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYlk3BFPmQ
twitter.com/Actu17/status/765887529455329280
youtube.com/watch?v=gDUKwNIdCn8
youtube.com/watch?v=XVxPb5xSmjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2L_sCYRvkXQ
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
youtube.com/watch?v=3yFa0UMNpig
twitter.com/vonny_bravo/status/768417691052961792
twitter.com/DawudWalid/status/768415147631243264
youtube.com/watch?v=PiX9qyqrKPk
twitter.com/InstantReporter/status/768425473693057024
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>sand

this is obviously a pebble beach
no sand in nice

Hello Israel

Actually exact opposite, we are saving women from a fascist system oppressing them in a position of "sub-humans"

So after all these murders frenchies decided to revenge on old lady who don't want to participate in french degeneracy?

This news story annoys me so fucking much. She's not forced to undress. She's given the choice of either undressing or leaving the beach, but the fact that she chose the undressing choice makes all muslims butthurt at muh fascism. They shouldn't be angry at the police, they should be angry at the lady who is obviously a slut who goes to a beach where you are not permitted to dress modestly.

How do you know they don't want to wear Burkini? Did you ask them personally?

It takes three brave french policeman to fine a woman for improper dressing!
French are truely the land of the free and the home of the brave.

how do you go to the beach in russia ? with swimsuit or a trashbag ?
fucking autist

You are suppose to remove kebab, not burkini.

>how do you go to the beach in russia ? with swimsuit or a trashbag ?
>fucking autist

My guess is they use a wetsuit.

Put a hat on and this is now forbidden in france.
Bush was right. The french are cowards.

This makes no sense to me. Why can't I swim in coveralls if I want to?

I understand having to show your face in a bank and on IDs. But why would anyone care about what that woman was wearing? You can hide a bomb in just about anything.

And in France of all places. This whole story is incredible.

>the fench are cowards
says the swede cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=WeYlk3BFPmQ

get rekt Sven, we have police not like you

behind every burkini there is kebab

-confucius

We wear what we want or don't wear anything at all. Our government don't regulate how to dress modest enough for secularism because we not a totalitarian fundamentalists shithole like france..

>The french are cowards.

this is a case of being bullies, not cowards.

ITT: We laugh at france.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

>coveralls
you can, just not in an attire from an ideology where women should be ashamed of their bodies and are considered impure

also, it is because muslim attack people who are not wearing burkini

Civil unrests against muslims who chased away women from a beach they wanted to be burkini-excvlusive

twitter.com/Actu17/status/765887529455329280
>muslim attack women in unapropriate clothing
>they attack CHILDREN with axes and HARPOON yelling "allah akbar"

The reaction
youtube.com/watch?v=gDUKwNIdCn8
youtube.com/watch?v=XVxPb5xSmjY
youtube.com/watch?v=2L_sCYRvkXQ
>French parade in muslim city block yelling "THIS IS OUR LAND"
>French start burning their cars and ask for apologizes

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3685561/France-verge-civil-war-sparked-mass-sexual-assault-women-migrants-intelligence-chief-warns.html
>Intelligence service warning about potential race war

General Procuror of Corsica verison
>muslims have attacked people on the beach all day
>trying to get a beach on their own, even planting interdiciotn signs
>throwinng rocks at people, showing their axes and firing harpoons
>trying to create a "thug-emirate" (in French "caïdat" refering to "caïde" small fry boss and "émirat" for emirate)
>brutally agressed a child
>the father learn about this and decide to fight them, The reaction happens
Since then the Corsican involved in the incident has been released from police custody, same for muslims and they all have to wait for the trial the 15/09
However, one of the muslim fled and is nowhere to be found, he was apparently a drug dealer

twitter.com/vonny_bravo/status/768417691052961792

Did you hear that, Sup Forums? Did you? It's cultural imperialism!
CULTURAL IMPERIALISM!!!

good for you i didn't putin was that kind with his new serfs

then it would seem more fair, and more french-like, to arrest those who harrass others.

that woman dressed like an idiot seemed to be minding her business, enjoying the sun laying on those comfy ROCKS.

>> worldi´wide

>kek is a froggy frenchman
>chaos rises in france, then the world

a feminist supporting the amphibious burka
the snake is eating its own tail

Why? They're getting uncucked. Is that a bad thing? Did I wake up on bizarro Sup Forums?

This is about freedom.
You muricuck of all should understand this.

Hahahahahahaha

Good. Make their lives fucking miserable. If they want to durka around in tea towels they know where they can go.

Nobody is forcing them to live in the west

twitter.com/DawudWalid/status/768415147631243264

>making predominantly women of color conform to norms of the dominant society which is white
>that's white supremacy

So what is a white woman being forced to wear the Islamic dress in a country like Saudi? Brown supremacy?

When will people stop conflating culture with race?

Look at 'his' flag.

are you a sand spooky asylum seeker in Jerusalem or one of gods chosen bagel?

Because Sven don't understand that muslim are assaulting women and children for not wearing "appropriate clothin"

Sven rather had 100 children killed and and many more women raped then pissing of a muslim

Sven can't into civil order

Because fuck Muslims, that's why

Nice joke, france. Stay classy.

>Getting carted off
>Gets popped in the face before he gets into the ambulance
I always enjoy that.

She should be happy that she doesn't do that in Corsica

>wearing blatant Islamic dress
>basically saying fuck your culture we won't integrate
Sup Forums is defending this

How do you know they didn't want to wear the (((star)))? Did you ask them personally?

Why do I have the feeling that either this story has been exaggerated or policemen are overreacting on purpose to give mudslimes dem "dindu nuffin" points.

>people honestly believe it's wrong for a government to discriminate against ideologies
Oh man the age of information has really made it clear just how fucking naive people are. These modern cucks wouldn't possibly be able to understand a government trying to maintain cultural unity.

You're fighting a lost war. You shouldn't have brought in the dune coons in the first place, Jean.

I would totally support a ban on Islam, and for France to stop letting Algerians and other africans in, and to deport tons of them.

But this silly stunt accomplishes nothing of value, and just pisses them off even more.

Seriously, there is no logic to picking on that particular woman.

>gendarmes not helping the citizens

fucking shamefull

>Frenchies hunting women for not wearing "appropriate clothin"
>Frencies accuse others of assaulting women and children for not wearing "appropriate clothin"

sven wants shart. sven will never have shart. sven imports shartskins instead. shart in mart over shartskins anyday sven.

Wouldn't it be easier and more french to surrender and give them Sharia?

>Seriously, there is no logic to picking on that particular woman.

Yes there is, you set a president, you start picking on all of them.

>11 million deaths

Those better be war casualties

You're right Italybro. This ridiculous squabble was created by the government to give the frogs the impression they are STRONG and FIGHTING BACK AGAINST ISLAM!!!

In fact they are just banning pieces of textile. The dangerous mosques, no-go zones, armed gangs and open borders remain.

Don't fall for their memes

They were moroccan citizen, not french ones

EU wide hijab ban when?

Good, I want them to be pissed off

I used to agree with you, I hate the thought of the state telling me what to wear. However I'm fucking sick of Muslims running riot, doing as they please and forcing through their cultural norms while protected by the freedoms we cherish in the West

If we want to remain free we have to start clamping down on Muslims. They've had it far too easy and are well on their way to islamising Europe

>pissed that Muslims are attacking people
>appropriating cops to enforce a fucking burkini ban instead of using those cops to arrest the assholes assaulting your citizens
It's like you guys are so angry that it's actively making you retarded.

>Not doing both

The cultural war is upon us

Beach is degenerate

its a token measure to appease anti-mudslime sentiment

in the meanwhile, every single day more new passports are handed out to mudslimes than there are people you know.

> loses racewar
> ...at ...atleast we showed them good with the whole burkini thing. right goys?

>ban on Islam
>deport tons of them
That's something solid, but harassing old women on a beach if fucking cowardly.

Burger, the case is closed, now it's prevention
Btw the muslims were drugs dealer too

There is literally nothing wrong with the hijab, it's the niqab and the burka which should be outlawed.

What will this burkini ban accomplish? As far as i'm aware, you can still see their face. The fabric is thin, so how could they conceal an explosive? How is it a security threat? If anything, it seems like a desperate, rushed and un-thought through attempt by France to assert that their culture is superior.
It won't work, and will only reinforce the Islamic victim complex.
Instead of banning this, they should've gone after something else. What, I don't know. But the banning of this piece of swimwear seems a bit trivial.

Oh fuck off you bleeding heart cuck

That old hag is part of the problem. If she wants to dress like that she can fuck off back to her desert shit hole

youtube.com/watch?v=PiX9qyqrKPk

It only happens in islamic countries. In western country, muslims want to 'escape' their religion for a while and experience freedom. Why can't they ?

how rare are you ?

Why are the French such bigots what have Muslims ever done to them?

>Oh fuck off you bleeding heart cuck
>That old hag is part of the problem. If she wants to dress like that she can fuck off back to her desert shit hole

I think we are all in agreement on the basics, but you're missing our point: let's say Obama decides to do something about black thug culture, and sends out cops to make 10 year old boys pull up their pants.

Get it now?

I'm not gonna let you "shut up nigger" me

>it's the niqab and the burka which should be outlawed.

those are banned in France too

>If anything, it seems like a desperate, rushed and un-thought through attempt by France to assert that their culture is superior.
It won't work, and will only reinforce the Islamic victim complex.

How is it bad?

You don't get it, Sven.

You need to push back as they've pushed. That muslim bitch was wearing a burkini on a beach where it's banned.

it says 'unknown' under your flag mate

>twitter.com/InstantReporter/status/768425473693057024

THE FIRE IS RISING

One piece at a time, Obelix.

It needs to build momentum.

this

i'm not seeing these #wtffrance faggots say anything about how this specific enforcement of the law is absurd. i'm seeing people upset about how this woman is being discriminated against because of her religion or for showcasing a symbol of the islamic religion. she SHOULD be discriminated against because islam has become a national threat.

france can't just start deporting them without a likely violent backlash.

Sven Junior and Brunhilda go to the beach
Brunhilda wears a bikini
Ahmed is also at the beach, it is his beach now
He made every women wear a burkini
Ahmed forces Brunhilde to wear a burkini
He beats up Junior and Brunhilda for she refuses

What will Sven do ?
A) Apologize and make burkini mandatory
B) ban burkinis and such behavor

AHAHAHAAH
This degenerate cuck defends women topless on the beach but is against burkinis, at the same time calls himself christian.
France, AHAHAHAHAHA

I don't speak French so I'm forced to take what you said with a grain of salt. Wearing a burkini doesn't mean that someone is a drug dealer and allocating police officers with that mindset is fucking dumb and you know it. Hell, it probably exacerbates the situation because you're believing them all to be radicals AND drug dealers. It's like you're giving them excuses to not listen to you.

You forgot how he rapes Sven Junior because of the "sexual emergency"

>forced to take off her Burkini because sand pigs think she might have a bomb
>is wearing another full length Burkini underneath it

So why does she wear the top one in the first place? Muslims are fuckin weird, man

so tolerant, thank you Sweden you teach us a lesson today

What's wrong with tits faggot?

Don't make me shart on you.

tbqh they're just doing their jobs.

city council banned it a few days ago.

they're just applying the law.

>They're banned too
Good, but I was talking more broadly. We have them in the UK sadly.

It's bad because it's pretending to address the problem, when in reality it's not. It's young, Islamist men that are causing a majority of the problems. Young, Islamist men with guns and knives and machetes - not old women relaxing on the beach in what are basically wet suits.

I don't know how I feel about this ban. But what I do know is that it is still possible to oppose the ban (and focus on the actual problem), and oppose the ideology that enforces these rules on women.
Because of this, the news outlets have, as I thought they would, made out that the police are monstrous, racist misogynists and the woman is a poor victim in an oppressed minority. It's done nothing but divert the attention away from the actual problem. All it's done is make a case for Islam.

That's the point, you'll never gonna judge me based on my flag alone. However bad my country is, i'm the best of all those people. I'm westernized, civilized, secular, etc etc the cool stuffs

This is how the French 'solve' all of their problems. France is such a shithole of a country

Good.

Hello Moldova

I'm not railing against the actual cops. You're right that they're just doing their jobs. I'm talking shit about the city council for being so irrational and reactionary. The ban literally solves nothing. It's probably just made things worse because you've made an immigrant population who doesn't plan on leaving feel like you're actively attacking their women. Enjoy having even more pissed off Muslims in your borders, you short-sighted dipshits.

My misstake.
It was 4(!!!!!!) policeman not 3.
AHAHAAHAHAHHAA

That has to be the worst attempt at portraying a Nazi I have ever seen

so what's your solution?

>Sweden
>Laughing at France

kek

It's pretty final

Let's just assume i really am from Moldova. Don't ban me

Fuck off mohammed, the French will first peel off your kebab wrapper then throw you in the trash where you belong.

Putain mais apprend l'anglais avant de faire d'aussi grands posts attardé

TIL New Jersey has their own flag on Sup Forums

It's hopefully the first step of many, ultimately leading to mass deportation as ethnic tensions rise.