How often does a wife or a gf cheat in the west ?

How often does a wife or a gf cheat in the west ?

and did you ever experience it ? how did you feel?

No idea but it's less than you think. Media exaggerated it a lot. Never happened to me but I did have the opportunity myself to cheat, dindt do it because I love my gf.

I cheated on my bf 2 times

> Media exaggerated it a lot.
This.

Bro, don't put a space before the question mark.

I don't understand your questions.

I said the west

Gf dumped me and immediately hooked up with another guy, then she cheated on him with me and afterwards dumped us both, guy even fought me over this. Afterwards I also learned that she had another bf(main one i guess) back in Moscow.
This is my short story about having gf

I'm a white girl

>I'm a white girl

tee hee :3

you know the rules, thot

Pic related.

Its not cheating if she gets caught.
You just threaten to behead her and kick her head on the parking lot until the cops arrive if you catch her.
Works every time and she breaks up with you on time, doesnt dare to Its one of the things i agree with muslims on surprisingly

so much this

The moment she decides to find new bf she stop sleeping with yout / treats you differently. You have to be literall autist to not notice difference in her behavior. Even simple question like where have you been is enough.

The problem is that many dudes believe into unconditional love meme instead of realizibg when relationship is dead and let go. No need for violence or threats.

>No need for violence or threats
>implying this doesn't make the pusy tingles
dumb philipines poster

>women
>people

Tits or gtfo

How does it feel to have AIDS now?

a girlfriend cheated on me and broke up
i didnt care because i never loved her and i neglected her a lot
but now when i think of it i should have punch her or at least called her a whore

No, I haven't experienced infidelity.

kek, thats what you think, cucks

I've had 2 boyfriends who cheated on me

You were the one who got cuckolded desu. Not me.

I dont know

Tits or gtfo

>and did you ever experience it ? how did you feel?

Had one serious girlfriend cheat on me, was pretty rough. It had me down for long time, but I eventually got over it and tried to learn from it in future relationships.

lol
Tits or gtfo

In germany woman cheat more than men

The only person I dated left me for a Scottish brony they met online.

My first gf cheated on me while I performed music in my dads birthday party, think it fucked up my sense of relationship as I've never been in any longer than 3 months since.
Don't know if it really counts though since she didn't fuck him but gave a handjob and made out.

Did you atleast kick his ass?

Nah I just cut contact with her, and the weekend after I got my first bj because of it so I was over it by the following week. Teenage years was an easier time.

ah yes, finland is afterall entirely different.

My gf confessed and we made up, now it's in the past. I was mad for a while but she allowed me to pick the vacation destination that year so that made up for it.

fucking hell

My gf was cheating on her boyfriend when i met her. Shes deffo cheating on me now, but shes PENG.

The shrink told me all couples go through rough times and have fights sometimes, basically I could choose to end it right there or accept it and leave it behind us. It has actually made our relationship stronger.

your ex gf sounds like a toxic cunt

Males probably do it more, though that's definitely a [citation needed]. I've never experienced it, as all the people I've been with have been infatuated with me to near-obsession. I don't think it's me, I'm not a very good person, rather just the sort of girls I partner with naturally do this. And don't ground themselves in reality on the matter. This doesn't leave room for cheating or even the ability to consider it.

I don't know anyone who has been cheated on. Speculation: it may be that 'cheating' is routinely carried out by specific kinds of people, meaning that the majority of the population would never do it or be exposed to it. It may differ between countries, however. Personally I don't really understand how it could work. From my experience (of girls) and personal perspective, I don't see how it would ever occur in a legitimate relationship. I would even suggest that when so-called 'cheating' occurs, that the relationship was never a true one to begin with, or at least, not a true one at that time. Rather, the relationship was purely a utilitarian partnership (mutual benefit before moving on to a new, preferred arrangement), devoid of emotion beyond the superficial (loveless). I think these are different things.

>but she allowed me to pick the vacation destination that year so that made up for it.

alright fuck off, you have to be kidding

This better be bait.

I could ne trust a cheater any longer, what will she do the next time sb shows interest in her?

Kek
He deleted it. What a cuck. Slave to vapid women and can't treat his own actions/posts with the resolve and confidence befitting a man.

What was it? I missed it

Why is it always a euro flag jesus

What makes a girlfriend cheat in the west is the weak men who will pick the first girl they have the possibillity to get and not go for the girl that they really want. Most times they get the wrong kind of woman. After a while the woman becomes bored of the relationship and will take what she thinks is higher value than her boyfriend.

What a cuck. Break up with her. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

They broke up not even a year into the relationship so I win in the end.

literally
>have enough good hubby point and you'll get sex
type of guy
holy fuck
AND it's ALWAYS western flags
anybody in the east, Africa, Asia or South America would dump their partner as soon as they'd find out they cheat.

do you guys really jerk off the ankles? do girls have to still wear the sheet when they fuck

yes. we fuck with our clothes on and only leave a hole for the vagina and dick.
Also Ankles > boobs and ass

Not enough